Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 804 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 854 904 1304 1804 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29212
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/991587103796

    I have yet to come across this older blonde beauty. Has any of you gent seen her before and of you have what is on the menu?
    That's "Terra. " She had a recent report under ##29082. She also had a horrible odor when I saw her recently. She's a natural redhead, so she's not usually a blonde.

  2. #29211

    Pornstar event

    Hey fellas, I had a full inbox before I apologize but if you are interested in the event message me! These girls are down to come host in JAX they just want to know if it's worth the time. Stars like Queen Rouge, Mandi May, Gia Lovely, Misty Meaner & a few more are extremely interested.

  3. #29210

    Who is this lovely bird

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/991587103796

    I have yet to come across this older blonde beauty. Has any of you gent seen her before and of you have what is on the menu?

  4. #29209

    ChiTown?

    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonald  [View Original Post]
    I think he might be. She's the tall attractive mid-40's blonde with surgically enhanced tetas. May have put on a little weight from her nearly year-long break from her modeling career. I'm surprised she's out in circulation so early, considering... Yeah, she always seemed to be out of lollipops. Hopefully she can steer clear of ChiTown. Any updates?
    Is she even still around? Haven't seen her in almost 2 years.

  5. #29208
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit these girls are useless. I was struggling getting together with jezebel awhile ago but once I did I figured it'd be easier. I saw her a couple times and left satisfied every time. But got damn she's ghosted me 3 times in a row now. 1st I hung out for 20 minutes then left. Got angry texts 30 minutes later asking if I was still here. 2nd it was oh I'm getting adoption papers (this is 30 minutes after the place was already closed) ill just be 20 minutes. No answer for 5 hours. Now this is the last time. Do all the bs say I'm omw get there and wow no more answers.

    Does anyone know anyone almost useful on northside that doesent make me want to vomit when I look at her?
    Try shay baby. And let me know the experience.

  6. #29207

    I have someone in mind

    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit these girls are useless. I was struggling getting together with jezebel awhile ago but once I did I figured it'd be easier. I saw her a couple times and left satisfied every time. But got damn she's ghosted me 3 times in a row now. 1st I hung out for 20 minutes then left. Got angry texts 30 minutes later asking if I was still here. 2nd it was oh I'm getting adoption papers (this is 30 minutes after the place was already closed) ill just be 20 minutes. No answer for 5 hours. Now this is the last time. Do all the bs say I'm omw get there and wow no more answers.

    Does anyone know anyone almost useful on northside that doesent make me want to vomit when I look at her?
    I know of a lady that goes by Lola over on northside.

    She's got an alright body and overall very chill and accommodating. Dm if you want deets.

  7. #29206
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #29205

    3rd times not the charm.

    Holy shit these girls are useless. I was struggling getting together with jezebel awhile ago but once I did I figured it'd be easier. I saw her a couple times and left satisfied every time. But got damn she's ghosted me 3 times in a row now. 1st I hung out for 20 minutes then left. Got angry texts 30 minutes later asking if I was still here. 2nd it was oh I'm getting adoption papers (this is 30 minutes after the place was already closed) ill just be 20 minutes. No answer for 5 hours. Now this is the last time. Do all the bs say I'm omw get there and wow no more answers.

    Does anyone know anyone almost useful on northside that doesent make me want to vomit when I look at her?

  9. #29204
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRogue2  [View Original Post]
    Kind of. Just ask her to send you a picture smiling and make your decision based on that.
    Wth! Is she missing teeth?

  10. #29203
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about tatted Rachel or "lollipop" Rachael who got released from "uncle" visit last month, who also went by Rae Rae and used to live with Genesis?
    I think he might be. She's the tall attractive mid-40's blonde with surgically enhanced tetas. May have put on a little weight from her nearly year-long break from her modeling career. I'm surprised she's out in circulation so early, considering... Yeah, she always seemed to be out of lollipops. Hopefully she can steer clear of ChiTown. Any updates?

  11. #29202
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    So she doesn't look like her profile pics??
    Kind of. Just ask her to send you a picture smiling and make your decision based on that.

  12. #29201
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    I'm not the original poster but found the link on them:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yuri-esc...onville-723717

    $300 for 30 minutes sounds insane.
    That is the correct site. I'm telling if you can afford it she is by far the best ever.

  13. #29200

    Saw her yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her for just about a year; but saw her semi-regular in the few months prior to that. Nice little body, pretty face at her best; but she has complexion problems that can be pretty severe at times. She was kinda ho-hum at first; but over the course of about 8-9 visits, we built a rapport and the service got pretty decent and comfortable. BBBJ is on the table, CIM is not. Everything else is covered. I had to modulate my activities down last year due to some fam issues; but the drop-off was not her fault in any way. She's a good option if you don't mind cultivating her a little.
    She met me for a cardate at Baymeadows /95 BBBJCIM. I enjoyed myself. She's in between locations at the moment and looking for cardates. No need to be weary. She's legit and aims to please.

  14. #29199
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Rachael in Riverside? Ads are down and phone goes un-answered.
    Are you talking about tatted Rachel or "lollipop" Rachael who got released from "uncle" visit last month, who also went by Rae Rae and used to live with Genesis?

  15. #29198

    Been a while; but.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anybody chill with this chick, goes by Lolo? Is staying off of JTB Woodsprings.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/842638889700
    Haven't seen her for just about a year; but saw her semi-regular in the few months prior to that. Nice little body, pretty face at her best; but she has complexion problems that can be pretty severe at times. She was kinda ho-hum at first; but over the course of about 8-9 visits, we built a rapport and the service got pretty decent and comfortable. BBBJ is on the table, CIM is not. Everything else is covered. I had to modulate my activities down last year due to some fam issues; but the drop-off was not her fault in any way. She's a good option if you don't mind cultivating her a little.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape