Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 1144 1644 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27716
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-boys/52352166

    I believe this is the link to the person they are referring to.
    If you notice seems like two different pics of two different people, maybe my eyes are bad.

  2. #27715
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Talked with her the other day, she says she's happily married and can refer someone, I'm working on convincing her for at least one visit, LOL.
    Nice to know, I to was wondering what happened to her. She was a damn good provider in my book!

  3. #27714
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyJohnson42  [View Original Post]
    MayMan tried to PM but box is full. Tryin to fill her box but looking for some details. Thanks!
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-boys/52352166

    I believe this is the link to the person they are referring to.

  4. #27713
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I can't get a text back from her.
    I have tried all her numbers but not getting anything back (unlike her).

  5. #27712
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyJohnson42  [View Original Post]
    MayMan tried to PM but box is full. Tryin to fill her box but looking for some details. Thanks!
    It's cleared now.

  6. #27711
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I'm not commenting on whether this is a sting or not but you're not going to see a lot of monger arrests unless they make the news tv or print. In many cases they are just given a court summons. Arrests are usually done when there's additional crimes drugs minors outstanding warrants etc. At least that's my understanding correct me if I'm wrong.
    Consider yourself corrected. I have been through the process. Please do not put out incorrect information. You are arrested, handcuffed, booked, processed, berated by the magistrate judge, and need to post bail.

  7. #27710
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I'm not commenting on whether this is a sting or not but you're not going to see a lot of monger arrests unless they make the news tv or print. In many cases they are just given a court summons. Arrests are usually done when there's additional crimes drugs minors outstanding warrants etc. At least that's my understanding correct me if I'm wrong.
    100% correct. Solicitation is an arrestable offense however it's up to the jurisdiction as to whether or not they arrest the individual are simply issue a summons to appear.

  8. #27709

    Dt queen lola

    Any one have luck getting her to respond. Saw her at the Mary Kay not to long ago. But now she has went dark. But she post from Time to time.

  9. #27708
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Random question, but whatever happened to JB?

    Haven't heard or seen her in a while. Last time I had a date with her was late Sept or early Nov.
    Talked with her the other day, she says she's happily married and can refer someone, I'm working on convincing her for at least one visit, LOL.

  10. #27707

    What happened to JB?

    Random question, but whatever happened to JB?

    Haven't heard or seen her in a while. Last time I had a date with her was late Sept or early Nov.

  11. #27706

    Staxx

    Has anyone seen her lately? I can't get a text back from her.

  12. #27705

    Adalyne

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Yea I visited her last month. She's cute and the pics of her body is legit. She works out of a basement in a house off of 301 Hanover side. Damage was $. Head game was ok, she rode for a couple minutes and finished with doggy. I probably won't repeat.
    MayMan tried to PM but box is full. Tryin to fill her box but looking for some details. Thanks!

  13. #27704

    Stings

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    Anything specific on why this is a sting? I'm not seeing mongers being arrested or more specifically booked in Henrico jail. I am curious and want to understand how you came to the conclusion that it's a sting.

    Is there any evidence you can share? Not trying to dismiss you as it could very well be a sting. I just don't see strong evidence of it being one way or the other.

    As always, be safe!
    I'm not commenting on whether this is a sting or not but you're not going to see a lot of monger arrests unless they make the news tv or print. In many cases they are just given a court summons. Arrests are usually done when there's additional crimes drugs minors outstanding warrants etc. At least that's my understanding correct me if I'm wrong.

  14. #27703
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...mhmmm/52419620

    Had a dream of this one yesterday, she's staying out near the diamond. The pictures are accurate, and she really gets into it. No issues with communication, and she has a very good head game. Only down part is that she smokes in the room so my clothes smelled when I left. She said she usually vapes but ran out. I would see her again if she sticks to the vape.
    Ditto on your post. I was there before she lost her vape. Smoke doesn't bother me. If it did I would leave my jacket in the car and drape my clothes over the AC/heater. Leaving them in the bathroom with the door closed and vent on might help, too. Just a suggestion. Glad you had a good visit.

  15. #27702

    Older lady

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...mhmmm/52419620

    Had a dream of this one yesterday, she's staying out near the diamond. The pictures are accurate, and she really gets into it. No issues with communication, and she has a very good head game. Only down part is that she smokes in the room so my clothes smelled when I left. She said she usually vapes but ran out. I would see her again if she sticks to the vape.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape