Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 30812
-
12-22-22 19:59 #20897Senior Member

Posts: 27Noa
I'm not a senior member but would like to have Noa's contact info. I realize she has a verification process which I don't mind. Any member willing to share her contact info, please PM me. Thanks.
-
12-22-22 19:39 #20896Senior Member

Posts: 173Barbie
Anyone seen this young lady?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/101216008
-
12-22-22 13:55 #20895Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa
Let you know what?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 11:51 #20894Senior Member

Posts: 358Noa
Senior member seeking to contact Noa. Let me know.
-
12-22-22 00:22 #20893Senior Member

Posts: 30Ava / Baby
Has anyone seen Ava / Baby lately?
-
12-21-22 23:25 #20892Senior Member

Posts: 173Becca
Anyone seen this young lady.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/959671219855
-
12-21-22 23:07 #20891Senior Member

Posts: 304Usually the contact list present on the app you use to video call. Duo / Facetime etc. Not your proper contact list.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 22:56 #20890Senior Member

Posts: 226Why would they have your contact list?
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 21:51 #20889Senior Member

Posts: 304Hollyridge Latinas
Had a visit with another Big Booty Judy from way down south. Qv 120. Very typical visit. I was surprised to find such a tiny tight pussy on such a big girl. Apparently this organization (s) is using the business model of the Chinese. But no where near as fine tuned.
If you text the number in 15 different ads maybe 2 will answer within 30 minutes. The rest will trickle in over a few hours or the next day. A couple will be scams and a couple will be other locations. The rest are Hollyridge. The schedulers could be anywhere. And the hotel has set them up within spiting distance of the Chinese. There were at least two there this week. Happy hunting.
-
12-21-22 18:39 #20888Senior Member

Posts: 234Liv
I believe the question was asked before, not sure if a response was given. Has anyone seen this provider before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...9/056720049386
Thanks!
-
12-21-22 17:56 #20887Senior Member

Posts: 425Yes, they are.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 14:46 #20886Senior Member

Posts: 304Are the pictures close to actual?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 11:30 #20885Senior Member

Posts: 425She's hot, a nice person, but everything is covered and no kissing at all. $120 QV, $180 hh, $250 h. I won't repeat since it's not GFE at all, but she's real and awesome.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 10:59 #20884Senior Member

Posts: 304I would not recommend video calls. A common scam I've read about is they will be recording your actions, will ask to see your face, then your junk, and then threaten to send that video to your contact list. Would definitely avoid any mandatory video call verifications.
Originally Posted by FieryGuy19
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 09:20 #20883Senior Member

Posts: 1710I actually did follow up with the link
I posted the link right after. Not sure what happened there.
Here she is. I wouldn't intentionally disrespect members by not posting a link unless I specified it was for PM only.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/104783231











Reply With Quote






