Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 30814
-
12-21-22 10:59 #20884Senior Member

Posts: 304I would not recommend video calls. A common scam I've read about is they will be recording your actions, will ask to see your face, then your junk, and then threaten to send that video to your contact list. Would definitely avoid any mandatory video call verifications.
Originally Posted by FieryGuy19
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 09:20 #20883Senior Member

Posts: 1710I actually did follow up with the link
I posted the link right after. Not sure what happened there.
Here she is. I wouldn't intentionally disrespect members by not posting a link unless I specified it was for PM only.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/104783231
-
12-21-22 09:05 #20882Senior Member

Posts: 33Eros girl asks for a video call to verify
Hi All,
I have been talking to this one via text and pretty good with comms.
She asked me to do a video call before coming, is it okay to do it?
Or will that video be used for something, because I see a lot of scams related to this. She looks pretty nice and I wanted to try having a dream.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370
Any Intel? Thanks!
-
12-21-22 08:54 #20881Senior Member

Posts: 247Liv
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...9/895951363691
Has anyone seen Liv? Please let me know.
-
12-20-22 23:36 #20880Senior Member

Posts: 88Xoxo. Kktt
Anybody seen this chick before? See these posts all the time, but dunno if it's legit or not.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/878229514023
-
12-20-22 18:59 #20879Senior Member

Posts: 324This
And then some.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 17:29 #20878Banned Member

Posts: 13Same
I found a great girl too today, but I'm not going to share either.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 17:13 #20877Senior Member

Posts: 827Missing a link.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 15:48 #20876Senior Member

Posts: 1710Went out into the desert.
And found an oasis.
TOFTT in this sparse environment and found a gorgeous Cubana. Clean, super healthy and bright. Great body, skin. DATY on the menu, but otherwise covered. Really great time. They're still out there fellas!
-
12-20-22 15:19 #20875Senior Member

Posts: 173Scorpio
I guess she was YMMV, for me, always passionate kissing, BBBJ, and the young lady loved to rim both giving and receiving.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 14:51 #20874Senior Member

Posts: 121Not how I remember it
Yeah she was a cool chick, attractive, and would accommodate your fetishes but it would run you at least a $100 premium. Otherwise let's be clear. She was non-GFE (at least no kissing), everything covered no exceptions, and was charging comparatively high rates by the time she got busted.
Originally Posted by Tabor
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 12:33 #20873Senior Member

Posts: 377Old
Those images have been online for ages, I remember them when I use to live in Charlotte about 6-7 years ago. When I saw the lady she did not look like the one in the image at all. Was a dead fish experience.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 10:24 #20872Senior Member

Posts: 578Guys.
The URL has just changed. Continue to link as normal. Using the old URL will reroute you. Use the new one easy as pie. Business as usual.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 09:36 #20871Senior Member

Posts: 281Samantha
Does anyone have anything on this one? I have been seeing her ad for years but never pulled the trigger. She has new pictures on STG but those links aren't working anymore.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1446081
-
12-20-22 09:24 #20870Senior Member

Posts: 38Khalee or Khaleesi
I have not seen her but she is a regular posting in the Triangle over the past several months.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
Google the phone number for more info.











Reply With Quote





