Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 393 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 893 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 17951
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12071

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    Nikki.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...-/111595521288

    Anna.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...1/137711370428

    As always, thanks in advance for all and any information!!
    I haven't seen that Anna chick but I've seen her ads and was also interested in seeing how she is. I've seen Nikki off and on. First off her pics are super deceiving as far as the body goes. Nice face and somewhat accurate to her pics but she's packing more weight then what the pics make out. Skills wise she can be a bit mechanical but she usually gets the job done in a pinch for a reasonable donation. She doesn't normally have the best incall locations neither. But overall I keep coming back to her every so often if I need someone in a pinch.

  2. #12070

    Anyone seen Nikki or Anna

    Nikki.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...-/111595521288

    Anna.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...1/137711370428

    As always, thanks in advance for all and any information!!

  3. #12069

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's Kristen but using a clients account I assume? I honestly have gotten 2 texts back from her out of the 6 times I've tried to set something up with her.
    She has multiple accounts on here for damage control. Look at that accounts comment history LOL. She pops in to give herself good reviews occasionally. I'm guessing her regulars get tired of her games. Don't be fooled by her innocent face, that girls supposedly got a wrap sheet of drug and weapons charges. She's also had complaints of scamming with her "content" on here. She went dark on me about a week ago while I was outside her apartment building. 3rd chance I gave her but it's the last. I wouldn't be surprised if there's not more to her setup than meets the eye.

  4. #12068

    Shayden

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/607197142630

    Recently saw Shayden. She actually text me back within 20 minutes of me texting her. I honestly didn't expect her too since I had never received a reply two other times I had reached out to her. I was at her door in 30 minutes. She looks like her pics, but lots of bruises on her legs. She uses her fishnet stocking to distract from the bruises, which does work. Anyway took her 30 minutes to get ready in the bathroom after I got in her room. I was honestly starting to get nervous and was considering getting dressed and leaving, but she finally came out. Best thing about her is her ass and nipples. She was very chatty which seems to be the norm based on reviews. Received a mediocre BBBJ and CFS. I was in her room one hour to get my hhr of time. Other hhr, she was in the bathroom. She seems like a very sweet gal. Would I repeat? (NO))).

  5. #12067

    Victoria

    Saw Victoria tonight. Looked 100% exactly like her pics, very clean, and no evidence of drug use. I prefer a thick gal. I opted for the hhr and received my full time. Sweet country girl. She loves DATY and then begged me to f**k her. I abliged. Well worth the visit. Very easy set up, she text me back immediately when I text her. I was at her door in 30 minutes. She goes by Victoria on SB, but there is a better selection of pics at the link below. I would absolutely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/714602184960

    Happy Hunting.

  6. #12066

    Rae-YES

    Highly recommend. What can I say that hasn't been said before. Easy set up as usual. Called in the morning for an afternoon visit. Attractive, great personality, fun to be with, excellent skills. Amazing head game. Soccer Mom, MILF, cougar. . . Smoking body. Greeted me at the door with a sexy outfit. Always consistent and on time. There are no surprises with Rae. Added bonus. Afterward, she was kind enough to share some of her delicious homemade Christmas cakes. They were excellent. She was excellent.

    Will continue to repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/734946151106

  7. #12065

    Richmond Kate is now

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Kate? Haven't seen her advertise and don't have a working number?
    Richmond Kate is now Irvine Kate. Not sure if anyone has taken the drive to see her. Not me. I don't care how good she it. I ain't driving a 2 hour round trip to see her. I don't know anyone that has. Her BF must live there. She needs to move to Lexington.

    Merry Christmas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...3/422397580679

  8. #12064

    Richmond Kate

    What happened to Kate? Haven't seen her advertise and don't have a working number?

  9. #12063

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Ok. This chick I'm assuming has a major case of GPS like you're from, lexington. Probably using old pictures, and probably is mechanical as fuck LOL, Also on drugs. I'd post the link but it won't let me so I'll share the pictures. Just look through stg in lexington. Honestly laughed at the post.
    I saw that earlier and laughed about it. I was wondering who in the world would even bother messaging her. Total waste STG's ad space.

  10. #12062

    Lol!

    Ok. This chick I'm assuming has a major case of GPS like you're from, lexington. Probably using old pictures, and probably is mechanical as fuck LOL, Also on drugs. I'd post the link but it won't let me so I'll share the pictures. Just look through stg in lexington. Honestly laughed at the post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails totu0mza1zguwmmrlm2u2nte2ytm3zta5zjjjytc2nde3mju2nq.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjy4oda5nwi3mdlhmjbiogi0owrjmzy3mjzlnme0y2e3mge5n2zm.jpg.jpeg‎   tmzewmjuxm2y5mzdinja5ztbmngm4m2u4mjrizthinwfhyjq0mdm1.jpg.jpeg‎  

  11. #12061

    Kristen using an account

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Can only speak on my experience with Kristen but I've seen her all dolled up and all dolled down but she is always beautiful and she's good at what she does. As far as a good provider goes I can't ask for more. She doesn't rush me or watch the clock. She doesn't demand money and count it out in front of me. She forgot it last week on me and so did I until halfway back to my car but after the first time I met her I haven't had any trouble except her numbers changing. I just asked for her cell. Only saw great reviews for her or I would not ever met her. Glad for that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/424379416778
    Yeah that's Kristen but using a clients account I assume? I honestly have gotten 2 texts back from her out of the 6 times I've tried to set something up with her.

  12. #12060
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Phyllis? So many names. Who is Phyllis you refer to?
    That name was a mistake it was supposed to been fellas I was doing talk to text sorry about that.

  13. #12059
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Can only speak on my experience with Kristen but I've seen her all dolled up and all dolled down but she is always beautiful and she's good at what she does. As far as a good provider goes I can't ask for more. She doesn't rush me or watch the clock. She doesn't demand money and count it out in front of me. She forgot it last week on me and so did I until halfway back to my car but after the first time I met her I haven't had any trouble except her numbers changing. I just asked for her cell. Only saw great reviews for her or I would not ever met her. Glad for that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/424379416778
    What's wrong Kristen? Having to rebuild your clientele because you keep running them off? You have several accounts on here LOL. Men with real money are on to you.

  14. #12058

    Rachel, Phyllis, Sexy Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Phyllis it's been a while since I've copied and paste the link up forgot how to do it trying to figure it out so I can get you all the right information.
    Phyllis? So many names. Who is Phyllis you refer to?

  15. #12057
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape