Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 13812
-
12-21-22 18:40 #8457Senior Member

Posts: 286KP rate increase
What we really need like most K-orgs is a BBFS tier. Come on Mike.
-
12-21-22 18:22 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 692Kp
KP has nearly put me in the poor house. That is an exaggeration but there's almost always a hottie visiting. Apply now (again) and if it ain't Rose in the near future, it'll be Gina, Gloria, Amanda, Brianna, or another.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
Did you guys read that Rose rode my face?
-
12-21-22 17:14 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 586Being kept low key?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
The full correct address of it is posted on the adultsearch ads lmao.
-
12-21-22 15:58 #8454Senior Member

Posts: 601It's on the site now; $330 for an hour. Wish I could get approved, really want to bang Rose!
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 15:50 #8453Regular Member

Posts: 23Its posted on the website. For some reason the pics of stela don't match the stela I met. Hopefully someone can agree. Rose looks more like the stela I know.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 13:49 #8452Regular Member

Posts: 19KP Rate
It's on rates page now. $330 for 1 hour. $280 for half.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 13:23 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 210Korean Palace noted on their website that rates are going up modestly in 2023. Any idea with the new costs will be?
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 01:53 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 638Why not your favorite? I ended up needing to reschedule.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 20:48 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 1713Pink Diamond
Pink Diamond is not Pink Health Spa. It's an apartment, not a spa.
Originally Posted by MfarfuTom
[View Original Post]
On purpose, it's being kept low key. I sent you the number via pm.
-
12-20-22 16:32 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 55Pink
Could it be that all these references to Pink Diamond are actually for Pink Health Spa as like others here despite searching this tread and all other sources I find no Pink Diamond in Chicago?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 16:09 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 692KP Rose Repeat
My oh my- Rose was giving away more DFK right from the start on a second visit. We had such fun right from the start. When it came time to lie in the bed, Rose went right for the 69 and rode my face and grinded into my face and enjoyed my face. Did I mention she was on my face. She knew a good thing and wanted it.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 16:03 #8446Regular Member

Posts: 23DM me the location. I've been waiting for Stella. I hope I get a chance to see her before she goes. Haven't been to kp. Msg me the link or something. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 15:45 #8445Regular Member

Posts: 23I've been waiting for her. Where is she. DM me the info please. Stella was on my Christmas list.
Originally Posted by Buckeyebrent
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 14:20 #8444Senior Member

Posts: 131Stella
Not bad. Not my favorite. YMMV. She tried hard. And was very concerned I enjoyed myself.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
Can't beat the setting and location, though.
-
12-20-22 13:55 #8443Senior Member

Posts: 119I think I saw her in Vegas before. She is hot, and performs as well as anybody at KP pretty much.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




