Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 921 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8457

    KP rate increase

    What we really need like most K-orgs is a BBFS tier. Come on Mike.

  2. #8456

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    It's on the site now; $330 for an hour. Wish I could get approved, really want to bang Rose!
    KP has nearly put me in the poor house. That is an exaggeration but there's almost always a hottie visiting. Apply now (again) and if it ain't Rose in the near future, it'll be Gina, Gloria, Amanda, Brianna, or another.

    Did you guys read that Rose rode my face?

  3. #8455
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Pink Diamond is not Pink Health Spa. It's an apartment, not a spa.

    On purpose, it's being kept low key. I sent you the number via pm.
    Being kept low key?

    The full correct address of it is posted on the adultsearch ads lmao.

  4. #8454
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Korean Palace noted on their website that rates are going up modestly in 2023. Any idea with the new costs will be?
    It's on the site now; $330 for an hour. Wish I could get approved, really want to bang Rose!

  5. #8453
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Korean Palace noted on their website that rates are going up modestly in 2023. Any idea with the new costs will be?
    Its posted on the website. For some reason the pics of stela don't match the stela I met. Hopefully someone can agree. Rose looks more like the stela I know.

  6. #8452

    KP Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Korean Palace noted on their website that rates are going up modestly in 2023. Any idea with the new costs will be?
    It's on rates page now. $330 for 1 hour. $280 for half.

  7. #8451
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    KP is koreanpalace.biz.

    It is a very long process (months) to get approval. It is truly "Asian Apartment Girls" who rotate into town every so many months. One lady alone at each apartment which is very nice, same day scheduling so you got to book at 9 am or soon after for the same day. The ladies follow a fairly set routine of showering together before and after services, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, and they vary on the GFE but typically do LFK, DFK. Some allow MSOG, many do not.

    3 Benjamin's for an hour. Many of them will knock your socks off from moment one. They are typically young 30's and up, some younger, and many have man-made bolt-ons.
    Korean Palace noted on their website that rates are going up modestly in 2023. Any idea with the new costs will be?

  8. #8450
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Not bad. Not my favorite. YMMV. She tried hard. And was very concerned I enjoyed myself.

    Can't beat the setting and location, though.
    Why not your favorite? I ended up needing to reschedule.

  9. #8449

    Pink Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by MfarfuTom  [View Original Post]
    Could it be that all these references to Pink Diamond are actually for Pink Health Spa as like others here despite searching this tread and all other sources I find no Pink Diamond in Chicago?
    Pink Diamond is not Pink Health Spa. It's an apartment, not a spa.

    On purpose, it's being kept low key. I sent you the number via pm.

  10. #8448

    Pink

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is at Pink Diamond, not purple door. Got a few texts, so I thought I should clarify.
    Could it be that all these references to Pink Diamond are actually for Pink Health Spa as like others here despite searching this tread and all other sources I find no Pink Diamond in Chicago?

  11. #8447

    KP Rose Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I had Rose lay down and went right from DFK to nipple play to a trail of kisses down to her shaved area for DATY. She frigging loved it. Rose started out tolerating another session of DATY and started really enjoying herself. After a long while, I added FIV with no objection and brought Rose to her first O of the session. She had me lay on my back and she did the usual sucking on my nipples and kinda shortened it to get to BBBJ from the side, but she was there for only 10 seconds then swung around into 69 and wanted more DATY. I felt the challenge to give Rose her second O before that was over. At one point, she indicated how "that" was doing it and rode me out to that O, then she went back to the BJ she was giving. IF pleasuring a lady by DATY is your thing, Rose is your girl.
    My oh my- Rose was giving away more DFK right from the start on a second visit. We had such fun right from the start. When it came time to lie in the bed, Rose went right for the 69 and rode my face and grinded into my face and enjoyed my face. Did I mention she was on my face. She knew a good thing and wanted it.

  12. #8446
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Not bad. Not my favorite. YMMV. She tried hard. And was very concerned I enjoyed myself.

    Can't beat the setting and location, though.
    DM me the location. I've been waiting for Stella. I hope I get a chance to see her before she goes. Haven't been to kp. Msg me the link or something. Thanks.

  13. #8445
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyebrent  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw her in Vegas before. She is hot, and performs as well as anybody at KP pretty much.
    I've been waiting for her. Where is she. DM me the info please. Stella was on my Christmas list.

  14. #8444

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen her? Surprised I haven't seen any reviews on her, I'm seeing her tonight. Happy to report back but if anyone has any feedback in advance, that would be great.
    Not bad. Not my favorite. YMMV. She tried hard. And was very concerned I enjoyed myself.

    Can't beat the setting and location, though.

  15. #8443
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen her? Surprised I haven't seen any reviews on her, I'm seeing her tonight. Happy to report back but if anyone has any feedback in advance, that would be great.
    I think I saw her in Vegas before. She is hot, and performs as well as anybody at KP pretty much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape