Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4495
-
12-26-22 20:10 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 45Julia!
Well I guess now I need to find my way down there. I assume she leaves at the end of the month?
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 20:04 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 119I been to places all over and seen all ages, I think they are definitely early 40's. Asians real age pretty much always 10 years older than they look. But Eva said Kelly just woke up anyway so. Not saying their service wouldn't be great but their faces just weren't attractive either, but I am very picky but because I have seen girls in other cities and states with K-pop girl faces before and that is about the standard for what I consider attractive.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 17:01 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 406Dream Girl
I really don't see how you could say either of the girls are on their 40's LOL. If you don't find them attractive, that's your opinion more power to you. But they are definitely in their 30's and are pretty attractive when you're comparing to the other spas in the area, and the service is top tier. For anyone who has seen Julia / Alice up in Coco Spa or Annie Lee before, that is Eva. She likes to change her name every time, don't know why but that's what she does. Kelly is new to town but really fantastic. She can DT better than anyone I've ever been with. Don't know where CBJ only was mentioned but that has never happened with either of the girls or at that spa in general. Dream Girl gets duds every now and then but I can say without hesitation that these two are great.
Originally Posted by RubMapper
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 13:53 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 119AMP tour
Went to few places today but couldn't find any young hotties.
Originally Posted by DownWithIt699
[View Original Post]
Oriental massage spa 3929 nw 7th.
Lucy - 50's short thick. Didn't understand English well and gave me a card for Luo Luo.
Luo luo spa 4882 nw 7th.
Mia. Older long hair dyed, she was ok looking but could tell definitely 40's.
Wei Wei. Thicker and taller but just saw her back.
Zb massage 6765 w flagler.
No answer, but picture of woman in 40's on the wall.
Asian Massage 7375 SW 24th.
Sasha. Maybe late 30's early 40's average build average face.
Butterfly 8711 SW 129th.
Wouldn't give name, kept asking why I am asking her name but she was definitely 40's average face, short.
-
12-25-22 22:39 #3261Regular Member

Posts: 19Is Ace Asian Massage good.
A few months ago they got new management?
-
12-25-22 21:43 #3260Senior Member

Posts: 90Nuru
In Miami from Jax for a few days. Any spots that offer a nuru massage? If not where is the must hit spot?
-
12-25-22 14:44 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 93Thanks for sharing, I was planning to go and check them out as well. Luo spa by magic city usually has good looking young ones also.
Originally Posted by RubMapper
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 12:51 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 119I went today to see who was at Dream girls and Eva and Kelly were working. However I just went in and out since I didn't find them to be attractive and they were in there 40's I believe.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 01:26 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 398Latin massage spa
What is the best Massage spa with Latin girls?
-
12-22-22 19:42 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 1190Thanks for the info, I'll let you know if I try out those places.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 13:43 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 178Not familiar with that one, but here are two not too far away. Most any of the SW8st places will provide the services you're looking for, it's really a matter of how hot the chics are, in my experience most on 8th are older or less attractive. Here are two that I thought the ladies looked good for an AMP, but they were in there late 30's possibly 40's.
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
Oasis Spa.
888 NW 27th Ave #L3, Miami, FL 33125.
Asian Massage.
2901 SW 8th St #107, Miami, FL 33135.
If you want the ultimate Asian massage experience in Miami, go to Dream Girls. It's an experience like no other in Miami-Dade. They invite you into a room, you don't need to say anything just hand over 200 and your in for an 30-minute treat The two chics there when I recently visited weren't appealing to me looks wise, but if your not as picky as me then its worth the trip. Be warned, Dream Girls has a Ring Door Bell when you enter the spa so you are being recorded in the lobby!
6500 W 4th Ave #14, Hialeah, FL 33012.
-
12-21-22 15:43 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 1190Out and about
Visiting from out of town and went exploring today figuring out the place. Noticed a massage place by the walgreens on 8th st and 8th ave.
Was curious if any of you have tried it?
-
12-20-22 23:29 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 178Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 22:50 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 586Fake
Fake https://www.listal.com/viewimage/16937595.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 21:27 #3251Regular Member

Posts: 1Might actually be a shared apartment with this lady. Anyone else been to below? All the signs were good. Description sounds like she would do extras, I walk in and she's wearing a dress that's basically see through, massage is partially sensual. But then when I came to the flip, she wouldn't even give me a HJ. Nice massage but would rather take care of myself and not bother. I am desperate to find an operator in south beach. More ideas are welcome.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43588/











Reply With Quote





