Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 37366
-
12-23-22 07:21 #27706Senior Member

Posts: 490Staxx
Has anyone seen her lately? I can't get a text back from her.
-
12-23-22 00:28 #27705Senior Member

Posts: 37Adalyne
MayMan tried to PM but box is full. Tryin to fill her box but looking for some details. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 23:26 #27704Senior Member

Posts: 581Stings
I'm not commenting on whether this is a sting or not but you're not going to see a lot of monger arrests unless they make the news tv or print. In many cases they are just given a court summons. Arrests are usually done when there's additional crimes drugs minors outstanding warrants etc. At least that's my understanding correct me if I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 20:35 #27703Senior Member

Posts: 617Ditto on your post. I was there before she lost her vape. Smoke doesn't bother me. If it did I would leave my jacket in the car and drape my clothes over the AC/heater. Leaving them in the bathroom with the door closed and vent on might help, too. Just a suggestion. Glad you had a good visit.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 16:40 #27702Senior Member

Posts: 353Older lady
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...mhmmm/52419620
Had a dream of this one yesterday, she's staying out near the diamond. The pictures are accurate, and she really gets into it. No issues with communication, and she has a very good head game. Only down part is that she smokes in the room so my clothes smelled when I left. She said she usually vapes but ran out. I would see her again if she sticks to the vape.
-
12-22-22 10:54 #27701Senior Member

Posts: 617I had her going for about 20-30 minutes. After playing dumb and acting like a newbie she asked for a. 4 deposit and. 6 for her video. I could tell she was getting extremely frustrated. Finally told her Cash App was giving me an error message that prevented me from sending money to Nigeria. Oh, was she / he pissed. You could tell by the final text that is was probably a 300 pound guy in some Nigerian village. I've had my fun for the day. Time to go Christmas shopping.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 10:28 #27700Regular Member

Posts: 3Thank you
Yeah, I've been seeing how henrico is pretty intense on the stings. I guess SS is the way to go, it's just a joke for me but if it keeps me out of trouble then I guess the extra few minutes drive is well worth it.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 09:20 #27699Senior Member

Posts: 1333Twilio?
How does one know or recognize that they are using a Twilio API? All I found by searching was that an API is an interface for the user to utilize other communication applications. If you can explain it at this uneducated level! Ain't nobody wanting to meet uncle LEO or be ripped off.
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 09:12 #27698Senior Member

Posts: 69Henrico sketches me out
She's right up my alley, too, but it's the Henrico thing that makes me shy away. If you TOFTT definitely report back!
Originally Posted by OneTimeInRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 06:22 #27697Senior Member

Posts: 346Parham and 95 is always a supper Hot hot hot spot.
Originally Posted by OneTimeInRich
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 13:46 #27696Senior Member

Posts: 119Yup, that ends most conversations for me too.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
I may check her out anyway. I'll report back if I have news.
-
12-21-22 13:20 #27695Regular Member

Posts: 3Tabitha in the hotel at parham and 95
Hey guys,
Been lurking this comment section for a few weeks and finally starting to do research. This girl posted and she's my type. I have her snap and wanted to see if there were any reviews or if anyone had met her before?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/104858724
-
12-21-22 12:09 #27694Asshole

Posts: 567100% agree with you! Out of curiosity I searched number on sumo result was the following.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...incts/52460934
Did reverse search. Pics all over the net LOL.
-
12-21-22 11:24 #27693Senior Member

Posts: 140Reached out to her back in October and was quoted 120 for qv and 150 for half hour, but when I asked about location no response until this morning. She is dedicated to a deposit so my interest is 0.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 10:56 #27692Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks!
Thanks for the explanation!
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





