Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 37361
-
12-21-22 08:02 #27686Senior Member

Posts: 66Very interested.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 23:05 #27685Senior Member

Posts: 49Specifics?
Anything specific on why this is a sting? I'm not seeing mongers being arrested or more specifically booked in Henrico jail. I am curious and want to understand how you came to the conclusion that it's a sting.
Originally Posted by TheSeeker211
[View Original Post]
Is there any evidence you can share? Not trying to dismiss you as it could very well be a sting. I just don't see strong evidence of it being one way or the other.
As always, be safe!
-
12-20-22 23:02 #27684Senior Member

Posts: 119Jade
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/305226709696
Ad looks TGTBT, anyone have any info?
-
12-20-22 23:01 #27683Senior Member

Posts: 49Elaborate please?
Explain it to me like I'm five. Not trying to be confrontational. It's not clear what you are saying. Is the entire stg site compromised, or just this particular ad? I don't see any clickable action that would invoke an API call on this post.
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
Is there a reason why twillio API calls are a dead give away for LEO? Just trying to understand.
Please correct me if I'm ingorant, but I just don't follow.
-
12-20-22 22:33 #27682Senior Member

Posts: 52They are using a twillo API which is is a dead giveaway for LEO.
Originally Posted by TheSeeker211
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 18:29 #27681Regular Member

Posts: 17Lilmama
She's fun. Booty is a sneaky build and the kitty is top shelf. No Greek for me, guess I had too much to give. Head game is my only issue but the water good there for sure.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 18:08 #27680Senior Member

Posts: 79Vicki
Any had any successful dates with Vicki since she has been out out rehab and had a kid? Someone earlier said he went to her place but she had the kid with her and did not happen.
-
12-20-22 16:59 #27679Senior Member

Posts: 29Don't go
Watch out guys there's stings going on again in upper broad street near the pump. This is one of them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/209237120941
Be careful.
-
12-20-22 16:53 #27678Senior Member

Posts: 581She used to LOL
I saw her a few times with no complaints or issues but stopped when there were reports of her cash and dash exploits. Yes I'm black.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 16:48 #27677Senior Member

Posts: 140120 QV, but she actually chilled for a few hours. Strictly outcall.
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 13:57 #27676Senior Member

Posts: 142LilMama21
One of my earlier post, I've said I moved away from the Escort scene and moved to the sugar daddy scene. But I'm going on vacation for about a month and one of my Sugarbabe is looking for some new clients until I return. Well I have a total of 3 SB that I take care off at this moment but I've fucked a few once or twice so I told her I see if anyone is interested. I'm also looking to see if I can get some others from SA into doing some STG bc not everyone is willing to pay the membership fee of 100 to join the site and I'm tired of all the messages asking for my sugarbabies numbers on SA. So she is going to be my test run.
She is 21 lesbian and yes you read that correctly that she is a lesbian who loves to be dickeddown, facedfucked and loves to take a trip to greek. But of course that trip cost more. $250 is what she charges and just add 50 more for anal. I know we / me included used to pay 100 for qv and 150 for hhr for staxx, tiff, foxy, sally and even tarhan but they were all older. If this works out I have a few more 19-23 that I can try to convince to let me share their numbers. Obviously I'm keeping my favorite to myself. Please only SM members, that the only ones I'm willing to share her number with.
No lie I'm not trying to answer the same questions every message. Its YMMV so. She can't host and doesn't go to hotel / inns / motels. You have to be able to host. She doesn't do car dates. Yes I got to go bareback with her but I don't know if she will but who knows. You may get lucky.
Bird Out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-6aee802eeacb
-
12-20-22 11:52 #27675Senior Member

Posts: 46Damage?
Do you remember the damage? Outcall only still accurate? JFC smoke show.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:49 #27674Senior Member

Posts: 124Lola
She is real but her pics aren't. But I will say she looks very similar to them. I used to deal with her on a regular a couple of years ago when she had a place in Petersburg. Had decent mic skills and a tight body. Was friendly and easy to talk to. Gave me the run around a couple of times when she went to outcall and I stopped seeing her. But this was still couple years ago.
Originally Posted by Jjptd
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:18 #27673Senior Member

Posts: 122Cute but overrated price
Crazy that two years ago she could be had for 60 bucks.
Originally Posted by SexualAbs
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 10:59 #27672Senior Member

Posts: 140Totally agree!
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






