Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25813
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieRon  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to know if she were real as well. And I agree about avoiding Sharonville.
    He posted back in October asking about her. Won't say she is not real but with no reviews since is a good reason to take her off your list. If she was.

    Worth your time someone would have posted a review. Just my 2 cents. HB.

  2. #25812

    Did anyone ever find out about Anastasia?

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRichard  [View Original Post]
    Short, blonde with a large chest?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96124226#.
    I wanted to know if she were real as well. And I agree about avoiding Sharonville.

  3. #25811
    Quote Originally Posted by LbjLakers23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Cute little Asian that I'd love to have fun with when I'm in the area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...asian/52491521
    She's got 4 ads total only going back 2 days, and they're all posted for up in Columbus. That's about 1. 5 hrs from here in Cincinnati. You'll probably have a better chance of getting feedback posting this over on the Columbus board.

  4. #25810

    Babyholly1

    YMMV leaning towards unreliable time waster.

  5. #25809

    Honey?

    Has anyone seen this girl? Cute little Asian that I'd love to have fun with when I'm in the area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...asian/52491521

  6. #25808

    Jackie

    She's been around. You'll recognize her when you see the ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    So who is she? How about a link or something?

  7. #25807

    Kande

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLickker  [View Original Post]
    A thief and a lie! I have screenshots to prove she is petty low life, do not trust her.
    Are you sure you were not scammed by the people who hacked her tryst account.

  8. #25806

    Smells fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    I was in contact with her. Wants to either sell pics and vids or a deposit for a meet. Stated the deposit was for her safety as she would give me her personal address. So I suggested a MNG some where public, to which she said it would still require a deposit as its a meet. I smell scammer.
    He / She has only 2 posts, the same review, one in Cincinnati and the other one in Indianapolis, both sound a great provider but requires prepayment / deposit. I would stay away.

  9. #25805

    Kandee Apple

    A thief and a lie! I have screenshots to prove she is petty low life, do not trust her.

  10. #25804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Jackie O ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    So who is she? How about a link or something?
    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74

  11. #25803

    Please share info

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTopin  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just wanted to leave a review about a beautiful young woman I met with over thanksgiving. I'm new in the area so I don't have many connections here, I've been looking on tinder and Reddit but couldn't find any real girl who was serious to meet. After looking I come across a girl named Chelsea, she was 5'2 C cup boobs and nice ass to grab onto! She asked for half upfront so I hesitated but after talking to her and getting comfortable I was more than happy to. Sure enough within the hour she gave a knock at my door and it was the same beautiful girl! The sex was amazing, I mean top notch. I haven't had sex this good in the past 10 years. She's easy to vibe w and connect with. She said I was allowed to share her information with anyone who was interested so get ahold of me if you need it!
    Please ethis senior member.

  12. #25802

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    I was in contact with her. Wants to either sell pics and vids or a deposit for a meet. Stated the deposit was for her safety as she would give me her personal address. So I suggested a MNG some where public, to which she said it would still require a deposit as its a meet. I smell scammer.
    Ditto. Wanted a deposit and snapchat. No go for me.

  13. #25801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    P411

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    So you're hijacking the p411 thread, (when you don't even see escorts currently,) to talk about "general Internet posture"?

    I don't need the hobby "benefits" you are referring to by taking my work off LinkedIn because I have p411, the very subject of the thread.

    Happy Holidays.
    Been off and on with p411 but have found this to be the safest for verification other than just providing references.

  14. #25800

    P411

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'm just referring to your general Internet posture. Not listing your current work on LinkedIn, if possible for your situation, has many benefits, including in the "hobby. " If p411 required an up-to-date LinkedIn, I would just temporarily add my current work, then remove it after I was verified. I don't see escorts currently. So, I don't need p411.
    So you're hijacking the p411 thread, (when you don't even see escorts currently,) to talk about "general Internet posture"?

    I don't need the hobby "benefits" you are referring to by taking my work off LinkedIn because I have p411, the very subject of the thread.

    Happy Holidays.

  15. #25799

    Kandee Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI- she reached out to me- apparently her Tryst account was hacked and deleted. She can be reached at her current number (513 299 xxxx) - I know the forum doesn't allow listing numbers but you can PM me to get it if you don't have it.

    As to why I'm helping her out- I've seen her several times in the last month, and she has been an excellent experience. Very nice hotels, attractive, very clean, nice hair and makeup, hot lingerie, and an enthusiastic pleaser. Highly recommend.

    Drdave39.
    Sorry to hear that, she has really seemed to have done a 180 turn recently! The last time I saw her it was just as you stated, nice hotel, looked great, nice lingerie! Very sexy lady. Hope this does not adversely affect her biz. Thanks for the heads up, I look forward to seeing her again very soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape