Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 33211
-
12-21-22 21:20 #25591Senior Member

Posts: 27Did anyone ever find out about Anastasia?
I wanted to know if she were real as well. And I agree about avoiding Sharonville.
Originally Posted by CincyRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 12:56 #25590Senior Member

Posts: 760She's got 4 ads total only going back 2 days, and they're all posted for up in Columbus. That's about 1. 5 hrs from here in Cincinnati. You'll probably have a better chance of getting feedback posting this over on the Columbus board.
Originally Posted by LbjLakers23
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 12:44 #25589Senior Member

Posts: 2246Babyholly1
YMMV leaning towards unreliable time waster.
-
12-21-22 10:26 #25588Senior Member

Posts: 99Honey?
Has anyone seen this girl? Cute little Asian that I'd love to have fun with when I'm in the area.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...asian/52491521
-
12-21-22 09:19 #25587Senior Member

Posts: 1222Jackie
She's been around. You'll recognize her when you see the ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 05:37 #25586Senior Member

Posts: 82Kande
Are you sure you were not scammed by the people who hacked her tryst account.
Originally Posted by KittyLickker
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 23:14 #25585Senior Member

Posts: 108Smells fishy
He / She has only 2 posts, the same review, one in Cincinnati and the other one in Indianapolis, both sound a great provider but requires prepayment / deposit. I would stay away.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 18:55 #25584Senior Member

Posts: 27Kandee Apple
A thief and a lie! I have screenshots to prove she is petty low life, do not trust her.
-
12-20-22 16:21 #25583Senior Member

Posts: 1164Jackie O ad
https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 16:09 #25582Senior Member

Posts: 83Please share info
Please ethis senior member.
Originally Posted by DaveTopin
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 15:13 #25581Senior Member

Posts: 260Chelsea
Ditto. Wanted a deposit and snapchat. No go for me.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 14:48 #25580Senior Member

Posts: 113P411
Been off and on with p411 but have found this to be the safest for verification other than just providing references.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 14:41 #25579Senior Member

Posts: 539P411
So you're hijacking the p411 thread, (when you don't even see escorts currently,) to talk about "general Internet posture"?
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
I don't need the hobby "benefits" you are referring to by taking my work off LinkedIn because I have p411, the very subject of the thread.
Happy Holidays.
-
12-20-22 14:40 #25578Senior Member

Posts: 225Kandee Apple
Sorry to hear that, she has really seemed to have done a 180 turn recently! The last time I saw her it was just as you stated, nice hotel, looked great, nice lingerie! Very sexy lady. Hope this does not adversely affect her biz. Thanks for the heads up, I look forward to seeing her again very soon.
Originally Posted by DrDave39
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 12:50 #25577Regular Member

Posts: 3Link
https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




