Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 1645 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27701
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    She asked for a deposit, so I no longer pursued the matter.
    I had her going for about 20-30 minutes. After playing dumb and acting like a newbie she asked for a. 4 deposit and. 6 for her video. I could tell she was getting extremely frustrated. Finally told her Cash App was giving me an error message that prevented me from sending money to Nigeria. Oh, was she / he pissed. You could tell by the final text that is was probably a 300 pound guy in some Nigerian village. I've had my fun for the day. Time to go Christmas shopping.

  2. #27700

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Parham and 95 is always a supper Hot hot hot spot.
    Yeah, I've been seeing how henrico is pretty intense on the stings. I guess SS is the way to go, it's just a joke for me but if it keeps me out of trouble then I guess the extra few minutes drive is well worth it.

  3. #27699

    Twilio?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    Explain it to me like I'm five. Not trying to be confrontational. It's not clear what you are saying. Is the entire stg site compromised, or just this particular ad? I don't see any clickable action that would invoke an API call on this post.

    Is there a reason why twillio API calls are a dead give away for LEO? Just trying to understand.

    Please correct me if I'm ingorant, but I just don't follow.
    How does one know or recognize that they are using a Twilio API? All I found by searching was that an API is an interface for the user to utilize other communication applications. If you can explain it at this uneducated level! Ain't nobody wanting to meet uncle LEO or be ripped off.

  4. #27698

    Henrico sketches me out

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeInRich  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been lurking this comment section for a few weeks and finally starting to do research. This girl posted and she's my type. I have her snap and wanted to see if there were any reviews or if anyone had met her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/104858724
    She's right up my alley, too, but it's the Henrico thing that makes me shy away. If you TOFTT definitely report back!

  5. #27697
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeInRich  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been lurking this comment section for a few weeks and finally starting to do research. This girl posted and she's my type. I have her snap and wanted to see if there were any reviews or if anyone had met her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/104858724
    Parham and 95 is always a supper Hot hot hot spot.

  6. #27696
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    She asked for a deposit, so I no longer pursued the matter.
    Yup, that ends most conversations for me too.

    I may check her out anyway. I'll report back if I have news.

  7. #27695

    Tabitha in the hotel at parham and 95

    Hey guys,

    Been lurking this comment section for a few weeks and finally starting to do research. This girl posted and she's my type. I have her snap and wanted to see if there were any reviews or if anyone had met her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/104858724

  8. #27694
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I can only speak for myself, but when you have been doing this long enough you develop a natural eye for a fishy ad that screams scam or LEO. Maybe someone else can, but it's not something that I can put into words and describe. You will never have concrete evidence to show why to stay away from an ad, instead it's about the ability to read between the lines especially when you can recognize that certain 'look' of the ads you know to be legit.

    With that being said I would second the sentiment of staying away from that ad.
    100% agree with you! Out of curiosity I searched number on sumo result was the following.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...incts/52460934

    Did reverse search. Pics all over the net LOL.

  9. #27693
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    She asked for a deposit, so I no longer pursued the matter.
    Reached out to her back in October and was quoted 120 for qv and 150 for half hour, but when I asked about location no response until this morning. She is dedicated to a deposit so my interest is 0.

  10. #27692

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    Record keeping options, recording, etc. It's not free and it is convenient for LEO. It's possible a scam has been set up but those numbers aren't free. Makes no sense for anyone else to be using them. No provider would ever pay for a service like that. Number aside. It reads honey pot.
    Thanks for the explanation!

  11. #27691

    241xx96

    This one is currently Kate on Eros. I recognized number today, I've texted before but for someone else's and they always say girl in post is busy but suggest another. Online search shows multiple to this one number. Anyone ever partaken?

  12. #27690
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/305226709696

    Ad looks TGTBT, anyone have any info?
    She asked for a deposit, so I no longer pursued the matter.

  13. #27689

    Twillo has and is used by LEO and other businesses that pay for those numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    Explain it to me like I'm five. Not trying to be confrontational. It's not clear what you are saying. Is the entire stg site compromised, or just this particular ad? I don't see any clickable action that would invoke an API call on this post.

    Is there a reason why twillio API calls are a dead give away for LEO? Just trying to understand.

    Please correct me if I'm ingorant, but I just don't follow.
    Record keeping options, recording, etc. It's not free and it is convenient for LEO. It's possible a scam has been set up but those numbers aren't free. Makes no sense for anyone else to be using them. No provider would ever pay for a service like that. Number aside. It reads honey pot.

  14. #27688

    Vouching for the other guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    Anything specific on why this is a sting? I'm not seeing mongers being arrested or more specifically booked in Henrico jail. I am curious and want to understand how you came to the conclusion that it's a sting.

    Is there any evidence you can share? Not trying to dismiss you as it could very well be a sting. I just don't see strong evidence of it being one way or the other.

    As always, be safe!
    I can only speak for myself, but when you have been doing this long enough you develop a natural eye for a fishy ad that screams scam or LEO. Maybe someone else can, but it's not something that I can put into words and describe. You will never have concrete evidence to show why to stay away from an ad, instead it's about the ability to read between the lines especially when you can recognize that certain 'look' of the ads you know to be legit.

    With that being said I would second the sentiment of staying away from that ad.

  15. #27687

    Does anyone know her

    I met her on one of the sugar baby websites but she seems so familiar like I have seen her somewhere before and she gives out a professional vibe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221221_082457_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape