Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 37366
-
12-20-22 10:59 #27676Senior Member

Posts: 140Totally agree!
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 10:46 #27675Senior Member

Posts: 118Stella
Stella. Scammer asking for a deposit. Who knows if it's really her, if so, fuck her. AVOID!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/008205132662
-
12-20-22 10:31 #27674Senior Member

Posts: 491Don't see many posts about her anymore. I remember when she first came on the scene and you could have her for half those prices. Then she opened up to Greek but for an upsell; I bet it still is and these new rates don't include it. Last time I saw her I went an hr with Greek and uncovered for her current hh price; that was a couple years ago though. Her mom gets posted about a lot more than she does. Physically, she is as sexy as it comes but my experiences with her were just above average. At standard rates I'd see her often. At those rates, I would need a much different experience than what I have had in the past. Based on recent reviews I'd see her mom and pay the Greek upcharge and still save a few bucks.
Originally Posted by SexualAbs
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
12-20-22 10:21 #27673Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone seen her?
So I saw this person on STG like a couple of weeks ago and now she is here in rva. Was wondering if anyone has seen her, what the experience was like, and if she is legit. Honestly trying to be very carful since last time I was going to see someone you guys helped me out and said it was a sting. Looking to pull the trigger sometime later today if you guys have any good Info about her, thanks for help!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/075599170571
-
12-20-22 10:06 #27672Senior Member

Posts: 140Quietly kept, she could be on the level of Columbian Cutie at a discounted price, I've seen both.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 09:45 #27671Senior Member

Posts: 140Seen her earlier in the Summer. Pics are correct and she's legit. Very intelligent young lady. Kitty nice and tight, average mic skills. Spoke with her last night, she's looking for a weekly regular basis, something I'm not willing to do at the moment. I would definitely repeat in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by Jjptd
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 23:54 #27670Regular Member

Posts: 9Lola outcalls
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/962964576620
Has anyone partaken? Seems TGTBT.
-
12-19-22 21:55 #27669Senior Member

Posts: 35Columbian Cuttie
Dreamt about this one recently. Great body and personality. Head game was amazing and she is tight. Great view from behind. Clean, sexy and fun.
What more could you ask for!
Damage is $$$ for half and $$ for hr but she is worth it.
Dream On!
https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5
-
12-19-22 20:43 #27668Senior Member

Posts: 52Tiffany
Saw Tiffany again and she mentioned she was working today and maybe tomorrow.
-
12-19-22 16:21 #27667Senior Member

Posts: 484Stg
They changed their directory structure. Go to: https://skipthegames.com/posts/virginia and it all works.
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 15:52 #27666Senior Member

Posts: 140Been in contact with her but she doesn't like black guys LOL.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 15:12 #27665Senior Member

Posts: 93Stella
Anyone seen her since she off vacation used to be known for dash with cash https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/335957830764.
But when she was on she was top notch.
-
12-19-22 14:22 #27664Senior Member

Posts: 140Sally
Sally reached out to me today, she won't be available for a while and I mean a while.
-
12-19-22 13:46 #27663Senior Member

Posts: 630New in town
Anyone take a stab at this yet? https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/278874680119.
Looks like she doing 2 girl special with Belle who isn't too well reviewed and I saw Belle one time and knew I wouldn't be back but perhaps this one is different. Also she doesn't look like she weighs 190 but I assume that is Belle's weight.
-
12-19-22 13:44 #27662Senior Member

Posts: 51
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
Oops I'm sorry it's Kayla man had a little to many LOL.
Originally Posted by VAMan1929
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





