Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 13068
-
12-24-22 01:10 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 26Heavana on the second floor. $75 for the hr then $50 for the time.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
Use the promo code: Pricilla for a free half bottle of water.
Luxe is $55 for the hour and $60 tip.
-
12-23-22 22:08 #8117Senior Member

Posts: 1834Jacky
Thai Orchid Massage in Hollywood.
Went back to see who I thought was the MMS previously but turned out she was just another worker. Apparently, they alternate the front if the others are busy. Recently arrived from Thailand.
Cute face with very minor makeup on and charming smile. Fairly tall for an Asian girl at 5'7" (she slouches to hide it). Looks to be mid-20's. Neck length short hair with the ends slightly feathered inwards. I'm a sucker for short hair so I thoroughly appreciated the look. Natural B's, wide hips and ass but a bit flat. Skin tone is fair and no tattoos that I could see or find. She has the skinny fat physique: looks fairly slender but felt squishy and not toned upon grabbing / touching. Slight pouch. Fully clothed the entire time.
She's a bit reserved at first and giggly, English was just OK, a few things lost in translation and anything nuanced fell flat. But she's proficient enough to get the point across and understand what I conveyed / wanted. Massage was overall average. Good pressure at the beginning when she started on the feet and legs but it slowly diminished as she moved up to my ass and lower back. Then surged back up when working on my hands and fingers. Not much consistency but I do attribute it to her lack of finger and upper body strength / stamina as I can feel her shake from effort from time to time. Roaming was allowed for the entirety of her breasts and ass with a no fly zone anywhere near her pussy, all OTC. After some humorous banter and cajoling I was able to get a very brief UTC on her breasts near the end. Hence, confirming natural B's. As for the flip and tease, she maintains stimulation with both hands on my shaft, never straying away. Starts slows and builds up pacing and speed to jack hammer. Not the best in terms of technique and variety but gets the job done.
On the whole, Jacky's mediocre for both massage and service. Her allure is youth and looks in comparison with what is usually on offer in AMPs. She did imply that she could be open to more the more you see her. There's a good chance that she's lying through her teeth or stringing me along. But given her short hair, looks, and price, I don't mind repeating a couple more times to see if it leads to anything more intimate.
60 to the house for an hour and 60 tip.
-
12-23-22 19:04 #8116Senior Member

Posts: 118Yuri Acupuncture. Ktown
I saw an ad that advertised BBBJ for $99 and decided to investigate (https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22587331.html). I did a Google search on the number and found another ad with the same phone number and an address (http://www.rubsratings.com/showad/index/572). I decided to check it out and drove to the address. The place in in a strip mall on the second floor. The inside was dingy and reminded me of movies that depict slum style prostitution. Cici opened the door and took me to her "room" which was missing a door and had a blanket hanging for privacy. She was definitely on the older side, fake tits, and an old plastic surgery looking face. She asked for 160 and I took out my phone and showed her how the ad says it was only 99. She said "I don't know understand the internet, maybe they just use our phone number. " At this point I realize it's a bait and switch, but was too lazy to up and leave to another parlor so I gave her the 160. Then she takes out a condom and I tell her I I wanted BBBJ. She says 40 more. Fuck. Like an idiot I gave her the extra 40 and she starts to go down on me. She actually gave a pretty good BJ, she had a rough texture on her tongue that felt really good. After a short BJ she asks if we can fuck. We do and it was OK. Her body was hot (temperature wise) which was kind of a turn on even though she was kinda old. I get close to cumming and ask if I can cum on her face and she says no, I ask to cum in her mouth and she says no, then I ask about her tits and she says OK. So I jerked it for a bit and then titty fucked her and came between her to fake boulders. After I came I rubbed my cum all over her nipples and tits with my dick and she just smiled. Not exactly a bad experience, but I definitely wouldn't repeat or recommend.
-
12-23-22 17:07 #8115Senior Member

Posts: 63Priscilla gets a blue ribbon for this recommendation. The lineup presented the two times I was presented on in the two trips I was there was deep and stellar. First time with Lisa a very attractive black girl. She has some tattoo but dear lord she was great. Her massage skills were needing to be better but she def let you know she was great if you gave her time. There is a Colombian lady named Carolina and her looks are too good for this line of work. Would return again.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I did try Mimo like some of you suggested. Not my thing but if you are looking for very friendly Korean ladies that are going to take care of you this is the place. I think depending on your interest for the day matters.
-
12-23-22 10:27 #8114Senior Member

Posts: 972East or west of the 405?
Originally Posted by RudyRude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 00:22 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 71London Massage Parlors
I realize this is way off topic, but does anyone know of a resource for massage parlors in London, particularly the Asian equivalent of what we have here in blessed LA?
-
12-22-22 12:42 #8112Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Luxe
OK boys, this place is the new kid on the block at armacost. It is above hop li, so do not breath the air. The other tenants on the upper floor seem to be some kind of cult, and an empty exercise place. If you are a savage and jerk off in the shower and wipe yourself with a sock, you can park in the center or below. There is an elevator but as a fat monger you should take the stairs.
The times I have been there, there was a guy who was a management trainee.
The head manager is this fat Thai girl who told me her name was picca. I don't know, I think.
I only had 20's and 50's so I gave 60 for the time, I did not get change and was told they are as busy as the curator at a Lebron reading club, so it was only a half hour with daisy.
Daisy had an awesome body. Thigh gap bigger than the age difference between the girls ages on gangnam girls and real life. Tight tummy. Massive fakies but well done.
The problem is that daisy has the attitude of a roman catholic Jesuit working at a planned parenthood in the palisades.
She looks away while she jerks you off and does not understand how to tickle the asshole.
The place does not even have a towel to cover your rod, it is some like chuck e cheese table covering.
Having done once and experienced daisy, I will not go back. She is boring.
-
12-22-22 10:35 #8111Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Dead baby's toys
Peak regular member no name no tip info and no secretary of state sleuthing.
Originally Posted by RudyRude
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 21:11 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 26Interesting experience
Tried a new spot on west side on SM BD and the 405. Thai joint. Called ahead and booked an appointment with whoever was available. Decent number of reviews on RM but also high reviews on Yelp and a bunch of reviews form normies.
Just looking for a good massage with a finish not FS.
I get basically a bull-dike Thai Rosie Odonell with tattoos and short hair. I'm laying there ass to the wind when she comes in and asks me to go under the sheet. Gladly. I guess they're fully legit so figure I'll get a strong massage and that's it.
After a while she starts stretching me out trying to get the soles of my feet to the back of my head LOL. Her hands are on the interior of my thigh right next to the boys, maybe some very light incidental contact.
She starts massaging my ass like crazy, all over the sheet and idk what it is but I feel like I'm going to pre. I think my junk was in a state of muscle confusion. Idk what came over me but I just blurt out "I got to flip over" and just whip it out and start shaking it at her like "here here! Quick take it! I was legit about to bust from nothing.
She grabs it with urgency and starts working it like a pro. All the pro moves. Working the off-hand on the undercarriage, those sweeping movements across the belly, the two hand butter churn. She did them all and I was done in seconds.
She continued the massage and didn't say a word. I was just laying thinking WTF. Why did she make me towel up and avoid all contact when I was lifting hips when she's clearly on the take.
I didn't catch any of the other talent but I don't think this is the spot.
Always fun to try tho.
-
12-21-22 10:07 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 972If we're going to try to ban something, I'd go for 0nly Phans. Its the bullshit that started this.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 08:49 #8108Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Aarp
I get it. She is 36-40. Thank you for taking the time to go and do this.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 21:38 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 1834If you read the post, her body's hot. Her face? Not so much. Age isn't the only requirement for that particular thread despite what other people keep trying to post there. Regardless, she works at a MP so it's perfectly fine here.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Let me refer you to this post HERE and HERE as you sound like a broken record again. First it introduces you to the idea that rosters change and finding gems through the tried and true TOFFT process. Secondly, it addresses and questions whether this place is truly well known or not.
-
12-20-22 19:37 #8106Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Apple jacks
I do not know about cereal, but I am serious about this place as Le Bron is about his book club and his reading glasses.
Originally Posted by ButteryGin23
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 17:08 #8105Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey P, are you cereal about the place on Main St!? Anyone to ask for in particular?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:47 #8104Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977New ripoff site
Massage finder should be banned. The girls there quote insanely high prices for legit massage and want at least 100 on top for dickwork. I am sure rano does it, but you have to ask for it, she will make it sound like she never does it, etc. And then you will be fleeced. That site charges like 100's of dollars for ads, so we are paying for it.
Originally Posted by EdCarbone
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





