Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 871 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8115
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to 8155 in like six months. As Yogi berra said, no one goes there any more it is too crowded.

    I was there last late on a Sunday night. Two guys were told to take piss outside because the shitter was busy. I had to see some really gross fucken guys come out with a monger smile and I prolly fucked the girl next.

    But it is the best bad option out there.
    Priscilla gets a blue ribbon for this recommendation. The lineup presented the two times I was presented on in the two trips I was there was deep and stellar. First time with Lisa a very attractive black girl. She has some tattoo but dear lord she was great. Her massage skills were needing to be better but she def let you know she was great if you gave her time. There is a Colombian lady named Carolina and her looks are too good for this line of work. Would return again.

    I did try Mimo like some of you suggested. Not my thing but if you are looking for very friendly Korean ladies that are going to take care of you this is the place. I think depending on your interest for the day matters.

  2. #8114
    East or west of the 405?

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    Tried a new spot on west side on SM BD and the 405. Thai joint. Called ahead and booked an appointment with whoever was available. Decent number of reviews on RM but also high reviews on Yelp and a bunch of reviews form normies.

    Just looking for a good massage with a finish not FS.

    I get basically a bull-dike Thai Rosie Odonell with tattoos and short hair. I'm laying there ass to the wind when she comes in and asks me to go under the sheet. Gladly. I guess they're fully legit so figure I'll get a strong massage and that's it.

    After a while she starts stretching me out trying to get the soles of my feet to the back of my head LOL. Her hands are on the interior of my thigh right next to the boys, maybe some very light incidental contact.

    She starts massaging my ass like crazy, all over the sheet and idk what it is but I feel like I'm going to pre. I think my junk was in a state of muscle confusion. Idk what came over me but I just blurt out "I got to flip over" and just whip it out and start shaking it at her like "here here! Quick take it! I was legit about to bust from nothing.

    She grabs it with urgency and starts working it like a pro. All the pro moves. Working the off-hand on the undercarriage, those sweeping movements across the belly, the two hand butter churn. She did them all and I was done in seconds.

    She continued the massage and didn't say a word. I was just laying thinking WTF. Why did she make me towel up and avoid all contact when I was lifting hips when she's clearly on the take.

    I didn't catch any of the other talent but I don't think this is the spot.

    Always fun to try tho.

  3. #8113

    London Massage Parlors

    I realize this is way off topic, but does anyone know of a resource for massage parlors in London, particularly the Asian equivalent of what we have here in blessed LA?

  4. #8112
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Luxe

    OK boys, this place is the new kid on the block at armacost. It is above hop li, so do not breath the air. The other tenants on the upper floor seem to be some kind of cult, and an empty exercise place. If you are a savage and jerk off in the shower and wipe yourself with a sock, you can park in the center or below. There is an elevator but as a fat monger you should take the stairs.

    The times I have been there, there was a guy who was a management trainee.

    The head manager is this fat Thai girl who told me her name was picca. I don't know, I think.

    I only had 20's and 50's so I gave 60 for the time, I did not get change and was told they are as busy as the curator at a Lebron reading club, so it was only a half hour with daisy.

    Daisy had an awesome body. Thigh gap bigger than the age difference between the girls ages on gangnam girls and real life. Tight tummy. Massive fakies but well done.

    The problem is that daisy has the attitude of a roman catholic Jesuit working at a planned parenthood in the palisades.

    She looks away while she jerks you off and does not understand how to tickle the asshole.

    The place does not even have a towel to cover your rod, it is some like chuck e cheese table covering.

    Having done once and experienced daisy, I will not go back. She is boring.

  5. #8111
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Dead baby's toys

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    Tried a new spot on west side on SM BD and the 405. Thai joint. Called ahead and booked an appointment with whoever was available. Decent number of reviews on RM but also high reviews on Yelp and a bunch of reviews form normies.

    Just looking for a good massage with a finish not FS.

    I get basically a bull-dike Thai Rosie Odonell with tattoos and short hair. I'm laying there ass to the wind when she comes in and asks me to go under the sheet. Gladly. I guess they're fully legit so figure I'll get a strong massage and that's it.

    After a while she starts stretching me out trying to get the soles of my feet to the back of my head LOL. Her hands are on the interior of my thigh right next to the boys, maybe some very light incidental contact.

    She starts massaging my ass like crazy, all over the sheet and idk what it is but I feel like I'm going to pre. I think my junk was in a state of muscle confusion. Idk what came over me but I just blurt out "I got to flip over" and just whip it out and start shaking it at her like "here here! Quick take it! I was legit about to bust from nothing.

    She grabs it with urgency and starts working it like a pro. All the pro moves. Working the off-hand on the undercarriage, those sweeping movements across the belly, the two hand butter churn. She did them all and I was done in seconds..
    Peak regular member no name no tip info and no secretary of state sleuthing.

  6. #8110

    Interesting experience

    Tried a new spot on west side on SM BD and the 405. Thai joint. Called ahead and booked an appointment with whoever was available. Decent number of reviews on RM but also high reviews on Yelp and a bunch of reviews form normies.

    Just looking for a good massage with a finish not FS.

    I get basically a bull-dike Thai Rosie Odonell with tattoos and short hair. I'm laying there ass to the wind when she comes in and asks me to go under the sheet. Gladly. I guess they're fully legit so figure I'll get a strong massage and that's it.

    After a while she starts stretching me out trying to get the soles of my feet to the back of my head LOL. Her hands are on the interior of my thigh right next to the boys, maybe some very light incidental contact.

    She starts massaging my ass like crazy, all over the sheet and idk what it is but I feel like I'm going to pre. I think my junk was in a state of muscle confusion. Idk what came over me but I just blurt out "I got to flip over" and just whip it out and start shaking it at her like "here here! Quick take it! I was legit about to bust from nothing.

    She grabs it with urgency and starts working it like a pro. All the pro moves. Working the off-hand on the undercarriage, those sweeping movements across the belly, the two hand butter churn. She did them all and I was done in seconds.

    She continued the massage and didn't say a word. I was just laying thinking WTF. Why did she make me towel up and avoid all contact when I was lifting hips when she's clearly on the take.

    I didn't catch any of the other talent but I don't think this is the spot.

    Always fun to try tho.

  7. #8109
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Massage finder should be banned. The girls there quote insanely high prices for legit massage and want at least 100 on top for dickwork. I am sure rano does it, but you have to ask for it, she will make it sound like she never does it, etc. And then you will be fleeced. That site charges like 100's of dollars for ads, so we are paying for it.
    If we're going to try to ban something, I'd go for 0nly Phans. Its the bullshit that started this.

  8. #8108
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Aarp

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    If you read the post, her body's hot. Her face? Not so much. Age isn't the only requirement for that particular thread despite what other people keep trying to post there. Regardless, she works at a MP so it's perfectly fine here.

    Let me refer you to this post HERE and HERE as you sound like a broken record again. First it introduces you to the idea that rosters change and finding gems through the tried and true TOFFT process. Secondly, it addresses and questions whether this place is truly well known or not.
    I get it. She is 36-40. Thank you for taking the time to go and do this.

  9. #8107
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I think this post belongs in the hot young Asians forum. An asian gal in her 20's at a well known 36-40 fupa-dump in Venice. This has all the provenance of the Gangnam girls website ages.
    If you read the post, her body's hot. Her face? Not so much. Age isn't the only requirement for that particular thread despite what other people keep trying to post there. Regardless, she works at a MP so it's perfectly fine here.

    Let me refer you to this post HERE and HERE as you sound like a broken record again. First it introduces you to the idea that rosters change and finding gems through the tried and true TOFFT process. Secondly, it addresses and questions whether this place is truly well known or not.

  10. #8106
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Apple jacks

    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryGin23  [View Original Post]
    Hey P, are you cereal about the place on Main St!? Anyone to ask for in particular?
    I do not know about cereal, but I am serious about this place as Le Bron is about his book club and his reading glasses.

  11. #8105
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    May be out of your way but if you go to main attraction https://m.facebook.com/100076151505002/ you can ask for the special male manicure.
    Hey P, are you cereal about the place on Main St!? Anyone to ask for in particular?

  12. #8104
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    New ripoff site

    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Did a search for Rano and found squat. Anyone tried?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43386/

    Of note in her pics: looks like a boob job was done between white shirt and other pics. Also her massage table only has a small towel on it. That's always a good sign.

    $180/hr is super steep, so would hope extras are included.
    Massage finder should be banned. The girls there quote insanely high prices for legit massage and want at least 100 on top for dickwork. I am sure rano does it, but you have to ask for it, she will make it sound like she never does it, etc. And then you will be fleeced. That site charges like 100's of dollars for ads, so we are paying for it.

  13. #8103

    Rano

    Did a search for Rano and found squat. Anyone tried?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43386/

    Of note in her pics: looks like a boob job was done between white shirt and other pics. Also her massage table only has a small towel on it. That's always a good sign.

    $180/hr is super steep, so would hope extras are included.

  14. #8102
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hot young Asians?

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Sabai in Venice.

    Looking to see other talents at this place so settled on Ava.

    Average looking overall but cute in certain angles, slightly strong jaw. Mid to late 20's. 5'2", perky natural B's, lovely plump ass (especially for Asians), shaven pussy. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. No tattoos that I could see. In very good shape, slender overall with alluring curves accentuated by that ass and her tits. Image runway model body type but slightly fuller.

    Massage was just mediocre. Good pressure here and there but nothing really consistent. However, she does go for very sensual motions, at times, along your body very reminiscent of nuru but without the body to body contact. She wanted 200 for full nude and I relented at 180 as the outline of her body looked delicious. And I wasn't disappointed at all. Mutual touching was allowed but no FOV. I can sense the nervousness from her so I toned down my roaming. Teasing good, she tends to go fast so I had her slow down. The longer it continued the more relaxed she became until I finished. I'm sure she's open to more with repeat visits to get her more comfortable. She had that deer in headlights look to her in the beginning and I think she might have encountered some assholes in the past.

    Overall, price was a bit steep considering it was just a nude HE with only decent roaming. But given her body, I'm playing the long game a bit to see what extras she's open to.

    60 house 180 tip.
    I think this post belongs in the hot young Asians forum. An asian gal in her 20's at a well known 36-40 fupa-dump in Venice. This has all the provenance of the Gangnam girls website ages.

  15. #8101

    Ava

    Sabai in Venice.

    Looking to see other talents at this place so settled on Ava.

    Average looking overall but cute in certain angles, slightly strong jaw. Mid to late 20's. 5'2", perky natural B's, lovely plump ass (especially for Asians), shaven pussy. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. No tattoos that I could see. In very good shape, slender overall with alluring curves accentuated by that ass and her tits. Image runway model body type but slightly fuller.

    Massage was just mediocre. Good pressure here and there but nothing really consistent. However, she does go for very sensual motions, at times, along your body very reminiscent of nuru but without the body to body contact. She wanted 200 for full nude and I relented at 180 as the outline of her body looked delicious. And I wasn't disappointed at all. Mutual touching was allowed but no FOV. I can sense the nervousness from her so I toned down my roaming. Teasing good, she tends to go fast so I had her slow down. The longer it continued the more relaxed she became until I finished. I'm sure she's open to more with repeat visits to get her more comfortable. She had that deer in headlights look to her in the beginning and I think she might have encountered some assholes in the past.

    Overall, price was a bit steep considering it was just a nude HE with only decent roaming. But given her body, I'm playing the long game a bit to see what extras she's open to.

    60 house 180 tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape