Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12059
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Can only speak on my experience with Kristen but I've seen her all dolled up and all dolled down but she is always beautiful and she's good at what she does. As far as a good provider goes I can't ask for more. She doesn't rush me or watch the clock. She doesn't demand money and count it out in front of me. She forgot it last week on me and so did I until halfway back to my car but after the first time I met her I haven't had any trouble except her numbers changing. I just asked for her cell. Only saw great reviews for her or I would not ever met her. Glad for that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/424379416778
    What's wrong Kristen? Having to rebuild your clientele because you keep running them off? You have several accounts on here LOL. Men with real money are on to you.

  2. #12058

    Rachel, Phyllis, Sexy Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Phyllis it's been a while since I've copied and paste the link up forgot how to do it trying to figure it out so I can get you all the right information.
    Phyllis? So many names. Who is Phyllis you refer to?

  3. #12057
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #12056

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    Save yourself the trouble and go to an Asian spa. That girl needs to be blacklisted but getting the guys on here to stick together is probably impossible. She's got more complaints than Kia.
    Can only speak on my experience with Kristen but I've seen her all dolled up and all dolled down but she is always beautiful and she's good at what she does. As far as a good provider goes I can't ask for more. She doesn't rush me or watch the clock. She doesn't demand money and count it out in front of me. She forgot it last week on me and so did I until halfway back to my car but after the first time I met her I haven't had any trouble except her numbers changing. I just asked for her cell. Only saw great reviews for her or I would not ever met her. Glad for that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/424379416778

  5. #12055

    Rachael and Sexy Sarah

    Please, can we have some more post about Rachael? Up to 12 as I count.

  6. #12054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    That "Rachel"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    This is the Rachel sorry fellas took me so long to figure it out.
    Is a reported thief. I think she also goes by Sarah previously. She's also on SA.

  7. #12053

    Avoid! Thief!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    This is the Rachel sorry fellas took me so long to figure it out.
    That's Sexy Sarah! She's ugly and covered in sores. Ripped off more mongers than Carter has liver pills with her POS BF! Avoid at all costs!!

  8. #12052
    This is the Rachel sorry fellas took me so long to figure it out.

  9. #12051

  10. #12050
    Wrong Rachel sorry.

  11. #12049

  12. #12048
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times and she's awesome. She's prob mid 40's but has a body that is better than most 20 year old. Nicely done bolt ons, not a clock watcher at all, BBBJ & covered FS a great girl friend experience. Give her a call. She's a very good provider.
    Thanks for the info I went ahead and set a date up with her.

  13. #12047
    Sorry Phyllis I've tried everything I can think of to download the ad but I can't figure it out so if anyone wants to private message me and refresh my memory on how to do it I'd be glad to post it so nobody waste their time on her.

  14. #12046

    Mary Ann review

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/faq has anyone seen Mary Ann Summers and having info thanks in advance.
    I've seen her a couple times and she's awesome. She's prob mid 40's but has a body that is better than most 20 year old. Nicely done bolt ons, not a clock watcher at all, BBBJ & covered FS a great girl friend experience. Give her a call. She's a very good provider.

  15. #12045

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape