Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 59509
-
12-21-22 00:18 #51049Senior Member

Posts: 48Had the same experience
LOL,
Great review, I don't think I could have said that any better. I had this one also, same situation but I couldn't bring myself to the finally, I didn't even get jacked, peepee wouldn't even get up so she didne offer and I didn't ask.
The I have had the other two chics, can't remember one of their names at the moment, but one is the regular and has been there for years Cindy, seen her often she is decent and seems to like what she does, had another one with nice boobs and a nice ass, drove a MB might have been a fill in only saw her once, but she was fun and sexy and cute.
Originally Posted by GeneSimmons
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 23:48 #51048Senior Member

Posts: 51OK so the location previously that operated as Jolin.
Originally Posted by JMinnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 21:55 #51047Regular Member

Posts: 5That is Miki
Hey Brother, the girl you describe is Miki. Talk, beautiful and nice figure. That day was probably wearing yoga pants. I've seen her quite a few times, the only thing that I would correct is that she drives a brown Honda Accord, I only mention that because if you wanting to check if she's there by her car you will be disappointed. This place has never disappointed!
Originally Posted by DeezyBaby
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 20:07 #51046Senior Member

Posts: 691Mia descriiption
JMinnie,
PM me Mia's description. I want to avoid a bait and switch as mentioned on this site.
-
12-20-22 18:24 #51045Senior Member

Posts: 79Asking for Mia (404) 220-7172 full menu.
Originally Posted by Hunt1328
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 18:14 #51044Banned Member

Posts: 54Would you please pm any young talents there with name and contact info. I want to try them. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JMinnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 08:40 #51043Senior Member

Posts: 315JMinnie,
Thank you. I will have to check it out.
-
12-20-22 07:46 #51042Regular Member

Posts: 4Kamps?
Hello long time lurker, new to the hobby. Earlier this year I dreamed at 8 spa and had a great experience (Ts, CBJ, FS). Heard rumors they closed anyone been recently? Or does anyone have any Kamp suggestions? Need more than a handshake.
-
12-19-22 23:03 #51041Senior Member

Posts: 79Mei
Location: 107XX Alpharetta Hwy #150, Roswell, GA 300XX, USA.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 22:58 #51040Senior Member

Posts: 315Which Mei? Address please.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 20:35 #51039Senior Member

Posts: 332Location, Location, Location
Originally Posted by ForML
[View Original Post]
Which Royal you speak of? Johns Creek? Which Mei you speak of?
Originally Posted by SubMan67
[View Original Post]
If these posts were more location specific it would really be helpful.
-
12-19-22 19:13 #51038Senior Member

Posts: 691Location?
What is the location for MEI. I see a few with "Mei" in it?
Originally Posted by SubMan67
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 18:53 #51037Banned Member

Posts: 307Mei massage
Mei massage In coob?
Originally Posted by SubMan67
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 18:48 #51036Banned Member

Posts: 307One thing
One thing you are consistent in is not remembering the names. I mean wow.
Originally Posted by ForML
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 18:05 #51035Regular Member

Posts: 6Giggles
I know. Hence the shits and giggles. Just was reminiscing on tiger.
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]
While I am here. Got one more.
- Royal massage: Run away please. Nightmare. 80 house. 120 for FS. Someone here described her a hobbit and boy is that true. Finished and ran out of there.
Happy hunting.










Reply With Quote






