Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 980 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 14699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9584

    Box cleared and. SammiB Update

    Got the excess cleaned out. So I'm back in comms.

    SammiB did find a way to get helped out of a mini-vaca about 2:36 am today. Woke up to a few calls, but the do not disturb was on all night.

    Anyhow, she's in the wind, hadn't heard a peep all day, so I'm guessing she's connected to someone who scooped her up. She's either doing some extensive payback thank yous, or sleeping.

    I guess you'll all know when she gets your contact numbers back in her hands.

    So. In the meantime, good luck and safe mongering to all. I'm out of the loop it seems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    X formed, it might be time to clear your inbox.

  2. #9583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm  [View Original Post]
    I guess I should have searched the reviews a bit more closely. Someone must have posted a great review of her or I wouldn't have tried to book.

    I had her number from a while back and texted because of those great pencil eraser nipples. She is in town on occasion and I booked her.

    Good comms and on time.

    Heavy makeup and I'd say 50. Good head and open menu but boring. Offers two shots but I passed. Wasted my cash on this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/1127690
    She fell asleep on someone here one time, and another one she was texting in RCG. She was kind of boring 11 years ago you til you put it in her ass, then she got pretty frisky. I'd repeat in a pinch, but way off my first choice.

  3. #9582
    You got yourself a little piece of Bay Area sex worker history right there. Back in 2009, she was nabbed in one of Grady Judd's dog and pony shows, operation hot date. Judd called her out for additional shaming, because she was something like 8 months pregnant at the time of arrest. I believe you dated her correctly, as she is about 51 now. Never had a stellar service reputation, as I recall. Not bad but not great. Anyway, congratulations. Thats like a rare charazar or maybe a roserade. Got to catch them all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm  [View Original Post]
    I guess I should have searched the reviews a bit more closely. Someone must have posted a great review of her or I wouldn't have tried to book.

    I had her number from a while back and texted because of those great pencil eraser nipples. She is in town on occasion and I booked her.

    Good comms and on time.

    Heavy makeup and I'd say 50. Good head and open menu but boring. Offers two shots but I passed. Wasted my cash on this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/1127690

  4. #9581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 636

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    1st one reasonably current. Pulled two others from my files. So not as representative of now. Here was a one from about 3 months ago taken on break at the sandwich shop job. 155#.

    I'm guessing she'll be in good shape.
    X formed, it might be time to clear your inbox.

  5. #9580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 325

    Amber. Skip her

    I guess I should have searched the reviews a bit more closely. Someone must have posted a great review of her or I wouldn't have tried to book.

    I had her number from a while back and texted because of those great pencil eraser nipples. She is in town on occasion and I booked her.

    Good comms and on time.

    Heavy makeup and I'd say 50. Good head and open menu but boring. Offers two shots but I passed. Wasted my cash on this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/1127690

  6. #9579

    Sammib

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    She may be back this coming week.

    More details on return from vacation should be available soon.
    Can someone inbox me her info. Would love to see her again.

  7. #9578

    Jayde in tampa busch

    Jayde / Paige hasn't been able to run ads for awhile but she will send pics when you contact her. Average weight attractive white girl.

    Great sessions and great looks for the area, really is better than the Busch area she is in. Good personality, fun as well, really seeks to please.

    8138224477 tell her Trent sent you as she gets police nervous at times.

  8. #9577

    Dunno. A Sammi Sandwich image.

    Just popped into my head. .

    Could be content generating opportunities as they fight to see you gets to catch. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I actually have my own private Sammi now. She's not in the game-met the old fashion way! She's bi but loves dick and wants to drink all the juice that comes out-doesn't want to waste one drop!

  9. #9576
    [Deleted by Admin]Not seeing the point of this post?

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    That makes two of us, I see no point in this post either.

    A2

  10. #9575

    New Sammi

    I actually have my own private Sammi now. She's not in the game-met the old fashion way! She's bi but loves dick and wants to drink all the juice that comes out-doesn't want to waste one drop!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAF3AF70-E10F-4EAB-9051-3A1DC65CB80A.jpg‎  

  11. #9574

    Doubt she will ever be like this again.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    1st one reasonably current. Pulled two others from my files. So not as representative of now. Here was a one from about 3 months ago taken on break at the sandwich shop job. 155#.

    I'm guessing she'll be in good shape.
    I can say I hit it in her prime shape to many times to count.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 68E40C65-68E9-4333-85B7-F22290C39E7B.jpg‎  

  12. #9573

    Doubt she will ever be like this again.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    1st one reasonably current. Pulled two others from my files. So not as representative of now. Here was a one from about 3 months ago taken on break at the sandwich shop job. 155#.

    I'm guessing she'll be in good shape.
    At least I can say I hit it in her prime shape to many times to count.

  13. #9572

    145# now

    1st one reasonably current. Pulled two others from my files. So not as representative of now. Here was a one from about 3 months ago taken on break at the sandwich shop job. 155#.

    I'm guessing she'll be in good shape.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    This is her ideal weight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1ece466e41405dbd756aa9ef3a6b883d9f87c406-14.jpg‎  

  14. #9571

    She's looking way skinny again.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    She may be back this coming week.

    More details on return from vacation should be available soon.
    This is her ideal weight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66E6F636-FB31-41E1-8B87-ACDB224D3769.jpg‎  

  15. #9570

    SammiB as your Christmas present?

    She may be back this coming week.

    More details on return from vacation should be available soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dec_1_2022_16_07_25_1.jpg‎   20200428 SammiB - 01-16.jpg‎   Screenshot_2021-03-02-11-59-42.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape