Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 26353
-
12-21-22 11:21 #19423Senior Member

Posts: 193A link is always useful.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
But, I found her easily on a STG search for Olivia.
-
12-20-22 22:55 #19422Senior Member

Posts: 1322Carrie "Worth Every Cent" got busted like that.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 22:29 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 1820Same throughout the Fox Valley
When a well known and well reviewed board favorite got picked up in Appleton they didn't even give her time to get out if her car at the outcall location. Rolled up on her as soon as she turned the car off. They had the explicit texts she had traded with an undercover Officer and that was all the needed to get a guilty conviction.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
12-20-22 22:19 #19420Senior Member

Posts: 39Who?
No clue who your talking about without a link. Sounds fun though whoever that is.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 14:54 #19419Senior Member

Posts: 1363Waukesha County
Big city or small town, stay out of Waukesha County. Years ago I was doing a website for a hooker in Madison. She got a call to a Brookfield hotel. She walks in and there are three cops in the room. They rifle her purse, find condoms and claim to use that as intent to perform prostitution (coupled with the website and the cop's testimony that he had made the call). Now here's the special trick. Waukesha charges hookers under their own ordinance, not the state statute. Instead of the $250 fine imposed by the state, she was fined $650. Green Bay does the same thing. Anyway, they don't play there, so keep your dalliances to Milwaukee. If it's not blatant, they don't seem to care here.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
Coochie (Out of Waukesha) Eater.
God Bless you all.
-
12-20-22 12:46 #19418Senior Member

Posts: 747Olivia downtown
Anyone see little Olivia lately? She was going to be setting up shop today near my work but wanted to see what's up with her lately. Cute spinner for sure that I haven't connected with yet.
-
12-20-22 12:45 #19417Senior Member

Posts: 774Sidedish
Years ago I had a sidedish that lived in those units. People around there really pay attension to what's going on there. The one I was seeing lived there for a few years and anytime I showed up it seemed if anyone was out side there were asking who I was and who I'm there for. I didn't really think much of it but now I'd be uncomfortable.
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:44 #19416Senior Member

Posts: 145Lesson learned. I will never return. I did leave out a unusual thing I experienced with her. While giving me a BJ she stopped and put her nose and face deep into the crease where my leg meets my torso. It would be like your armpit but I guess your legpit? Anyway she seemed to enjoy it and really put her face in it. She is a spaced out girl. Will not repeat. I'd advise others to stay away as well. There was a apt complex maintenance guy milling around the visitor parking lot when I left. I'm sure he sees all there.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:22 #19415Senior Member

Posts: 173Asian apartment / motel
Just curious if anyone uses Asian apartments or motel services? I always see the ad's but have never tried. Can anyone share some experiences or info about the service and how appointments are set up? Any recommendations or tips? Thanks!
-
12-20-22 08:34 #19414Senior Member

Posts: 686Be very careful
If we learned nothing from that girl from New Berlin, the small municipalities do not like this kind of activity. What do you think they spend their time doing? Do you think that regular visits from a drug dealer (yes, that is who she went out to meet) and a flood of guys going to an apartment in their city will go unnoticed long? Muskego is very conservative. It makes new Berlin look like Wauwatosa. A junky there will be identified very quickly and addressed. I warned about this before, but not many listed, but do not get caught in that wake. Or risk it, and see what happens.
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 21:31 #19413Senior Member

Posts: 200Red
She doesn't like to do multiple shots. So it's anywhere from 140 to 200 for 2 nuts, depending on her mood. Normally I have to book a QV and then ask for multiple shots after I show up or she doesn't return my text. 1 shot just doesn't do it for me.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
As far as Nadia (I didn't know that was her name), all the reports were that her menu was open. I was shocked when she busted out the condom for BJ. I wanted bb and knew she offered it and was shocked at the upsell for that. I was already pot-committed. It was another 80 for BBBJ and 150 for everything. And yes, she's still using.
-
12-19-22 19:50 #19412Senior Member

Posts: 255Red head
There was literally just a report of a near miss with police with her or her blonde friend.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
Plus she is a dirty looking, heavy user, rotten teeth and extremely baggy / saggy tits, ass, belly and and smelly pussy.
I reported on her a few months ago.
-
12-19-22 18:54 #19411Senior Member

Posts: 639Hopefully she is off the junk and good to hear she's putting on weight. She's very submissive which is why she's boring. But with that said, she's a very sweet, pretty girl who does her best to please, at least for me anyway. One time I seen her, I was still nursing a half hangover from the night before and I couldn't nut. She didn't want me to go without Nutting and seemed disappointed i didnt fill her up .Maybe she raised her rates, but I don't recall paying that for wide open menu. She will never be PSE , but you gotta admit that pussy is oh so tight .
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 18:46 #19410Senior Member

Posts: 98Chantilly
I think she's legit as an escort acquaintance of mine has had conversation with her regarding references and recommended me to her. I had some back and forth text with her only to be told she's completely booked for the next two weeks. I guess I'll give her a few more tries but I don't know who can be legitimately booked out for two weeks and not be interested in signing me up especially when I had a good reference provided.
Originally Posted by LukaSchlong69
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 18:20 #19409Senior Member

Posts: 1476Price
You paid $4 for get everything from Nadia and you say you spend $2 when you see Red. You can get BBBJ and FS from Red for. 80 No body on STG is worth anything close to 400.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




