Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 524 924 1424 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25486

  2. #25485
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellow  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that she passed this weekend. May she Rest In Peace.
    The news story is on the bowling green board. It's confirmed she was murdered. Caught the individual.

  3. #25484
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    I COMPLETELY disagree. I'd be all over Jemma Suicide if given the chance for example. I linked a photo set below. As I said before, I saw one in the summer walk up to an ATM I was in line for that I really wished I had approached. She was pretty hot for a midget and certainly bangable.

    https://imgur.io/a/Wgjrp
    Banging a midget is definitely on my to do list. Running the train would be fun too! Just to say I did it. LOL.

    I've seen a couple that I would definitely do.

  4. #25483
    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this provider? Found her on Listcrawler (in Murfreesboro) for a few more days. She also advertises as Soul Snatcher.
    I've been trying. She always seems to answer my text half a day later when I'm not seeking anymore. Started coming off a little sketch to me.

  5. #25482

    LeeLee

    Anyone have info on this provider? Found her on Listcrawler (in Murfreesboro) for a few more days. She also advertises as Soul Snatcher.

  6. #25481
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Nikki has a pimp with her always stays close.
    Very surprised to hear this. Spent an extended amount of time with her, she mentioned an ex boyfriend, but there was no indication of a pimp over the course of almost an entire day / evening spent together. But in this game nothing surprises me. Thanks for the info.

  7. #25480

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TsBooker18  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any idea what happened to Naughty Nikki. I saw her a month or so ago, had a great visit and she has seemingly disappeared.

    If she returns, definitely worth a visit. Tall, friendly, and no real signs of demons that I could see.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-love/51982497
    Nikki has a pimp with her always stays close.

  8. #25479

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderfull dream Nikki in west nashville In my dream she was passionate GFE Multiple positions 1 Hr Daty till cum for her good nut for me.
    Have a link for her.

  9. #25478

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Xccess  [View Original Post]
    That's a fake ad.

  10. #25477
    Quote Originally Posted by Xccess  [View Original Post]
    You have a better chance of Santa Clause coming down your chimney and joining you for milk and cookies around the Christmas tree.

  11. #25476
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasco97  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $??
    $100. Best time should be 9-11 am when the panic kicks in about paying for the room for another night. But that is the same with all the girls, especially the ones that live in these rooms, of which many do.

  12. #25475

    Anyone?


  13. #25474

    Latinas

    So many ads and numbers. Has anyone seen any of these recently?

    I saw a petite one a while ago (469 number). Wanted to see her again if she is around. Anyone seen her recently.

  14. #25473
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan070  [View Original Post]
    So I have this short blonde thing booked for a visit this coming January. I've seen her travel her in the past, but not sure if I've seen a review yet. Either way I plan to let you know how it goes. Hour- $$. 5.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Did you actually sent a pic of your drivers license? When she asked for that on her form I was skeptical about her. Would be interested in hearing how it goes.

  15. #25472

    Her phone number

    Of course her phone number only has nine digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape