Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 17950
-
12-20-22 17:06 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 274Rachael and Sexy Sarah
Please, can we have some more post about Rachael? Up to 12 as I count.
-
12-20-22 15:34 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 364That "Rachel"
Is a reported thief. I think she also goes by Sarah previously. She's also on SA.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 13:04 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 42Avoid! Thief!
That's Sexy Sarah! She's ugly and covered in sores. Ripped off more mongers than Carter has liver pills with her POS BF! Avoid at all costs!!
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:36 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 292This is the Rachel sorry fellas took me so long to figure it out.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:35 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 292https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/160963911461
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:30 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 292Wrong Rachel sorry.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:28 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 292
-
12-20-22 09:33 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 292Thanks for the info I went ahead and set a date up with her.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 09:27 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 292Sorry Phyllis I've tried everything I can think of to download the ad but I can't figure it out so if anyone wants to private message me and refresh my memory on how to do it I'd be glad to post it so nobody waste their time on her.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 07:31 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 571Mary Ann review
I've seen her a couple times and she's awesome. She's prob mid 40's but has a body that is better than most 20 year old. Nicely done bolt ons, not a clock watcher at all, BBBJ & covered FS a great girl friend experience. Give her a call. She's a very good provider.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 07:20 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 292
-
12-20-22 07:01 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 81Kailynn still the scammer thief
Sorry to hear this. Kailynn burned me, too, as I reported a couple weeks ago. I just wanted to link her name to your report so it'll show up when mongers search her name.
Originally Posted by DM2836
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/971516335093
-
12-20-22 06:51 #12043Senior Member

Posts: 292Sorry Phyllis it's been a while since I've copied and paste the link up forgot how to do it trying to figure it out so I can get you all the right information.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 06:50 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 292
-
12-20-22 06:29 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 292Rachel
Posts / lexington / female-escorts / caucasian_w / come-see-me /160963911461 Phyllis don't waste your time on this one went for a visit she is covered in all kinds of spider marks and cuts and everything and doesn't look nothing like the pics on her ad she was a small spinner.









Reply With Quote






