Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 27809
-
12-19-22 23:43 #20099Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 80Anyone here ever meet the girls from Callescort. Org?
Are the girls from this website is Legit like this One?
https://callescort.org/206-208-5700/videos ?
Because few girls exchange text they open BBFS Cip, give the place they stay, but before meet they ask CashApp $25 for booking confirm. Safety?
Wth is this?
-
12-19-22 18:41 #20098Senior Member

Posts: 1403The second vid is not viewable. Any other link to it?
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 14:58 #20097Regular Member

Posts: 5Does anyone have videos of dirty Annie that they could share?
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 04:25 #20096Senior Member

Posts: 2335I got jacked at 55 but yea not the section for this! Right on.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 22:46 #20095Senior Member

Posts: 499Well said, thanks.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 17:25 #20094Banned Member

Posts: 221Did I miss the update? This thread is about BBFS, not anecdotal advice from people who's willingness to believe exceeds their ability to be reasonable. There is NO scientific validation of testosterone therapy. I don't really care if it works for you, but it doesn't belong on this thread. Use the Facebook forum for people who don't want real medical advice from doctors.
Originally Posted by BareRider
[View Original Post]
CW.
-
12-18-22 11:44 #20093Senior Member

Posts: 98The biggest benefit I have had from testosterone treatments is in the gym. I use to be a fitness trainer and still lift several times a week, as well as write programs for friends and family. My joints would hurt constantly and I couldn't bench over 200 lbs because of the pain in my thumb and elbows, I was worried I would drop the weight. Within one month after my first treatment I was benching over 200 lbs without pain. The biggest benefit was how my body reacted to the weight training. Before, I was gaining fat and loosing muscle mass, now my body reacts to the weight training like it did when I was in my 20's and 30's.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 10:34 #20092Senior Member

Posts: 98https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...824/2537507244
Originally Posted by LeoTheLion
[View Original Post]
If you want a lady who is easy to talk to and has an ass to die for, this lady is it. I guarantee she never misses squat day. She has a little extra padding stouthearted middle, not much, but a very pretty face and sexy body and she know how to use it. Let me know what you think. Treat her right, she's one of my favorites.
-
12-18-22 07:30 #20091Senior Member

Posts: 2184Pay to leave.
So true. Firstly we are paying. So how fat or ugly you are is secondary. Game is what is it is about. I know a ton of friends who are fat and below average in looks but get the best looking women to date them. Game is true in SA and the hobby too. Most can remove a wad of money and get a lady on SA. But if you have game you will stood up less often and have more respectable meetings where boundaries are more clearly laid out. Why - because you are not afraid to walk out or stand your ground and she know that. I persoanally do not pay her for time spent. I want to have a nice time and NOT have to deal with any of the BS, whinning or drama. I pay her to leave when I am done. It is really as simple as that. If I wanted drama and whinning I would stay home and fuck my wife instead.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 18:24 #20090Senior Member

Posts: 499That's why sex work exists. Not everyone is beautiful or even average looking. I'm the epitome of average looking, but don't like the hassle and BS or relationships, so providing keeps it simple.
Originally Posted by Martinh
[View Original Post]
BTW, remember to take these reports with a healthy dose of salt since in many cases there's no way to verify them.
-
12-17-22 17:23 #20089Senior Member

Posts: 59You put my thoughts into words perfectly. I just can't find the value in things, some of these chicks say "yah, well you are paying for my company and companionship" but I don't want to talk or listen to your problems LOL. I just want a nice tight body, where you can tell she's been doing her squats and maybe some pushups. Then have some great sex where I walk away feeling drained for a week.
But one thing I've learned after seeing all the posts, you guys are having a lot of sex! Damn! I thought my amount of fun was plenty, but now I see I need to step it up.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 14:50 #20088Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'm in my mid-50's and was giving myself a shot weekly. When I had my blood work done, my doctor told me that I was in great health, but my testosterone was probably the lowest she's ever seen and asked if I was interested in getting shots. I started on them and had a ton more energy but was just always horny. I became single last year and I was pretty much having sex 3-4 days per week with different women (some pay, some not pay). I was talking to my best friend earlier last month and we started talking about the women I fucked / dated in the last year and I was actually embarrassed. There is getting laid regularly and being obsessed and I think I passed the upper limits of normal and into crazed sex addict land. There were at least 30 here locally (half of their names I don't even remember) then I was in Costa Rica for 12 days and was doing 3-4 different women per day (at the end, I think a puff of smoke came out of my dick when I came, there was nothing left). In Mexico, it was 1 or 2 per day.
Originally Posted by BareRider
[View Original Post]
Anyways, I quit taking the testosterone and switched to B-12 supplements for more energy and I feel more "normal". Now if I can just get all that money back that I spent.
-
12-17-22 09:25 #20087Senior Member

Posts: 220I wish I had your problem. But then no chick wants to hookup with an ugly overweight Asian.
Originally Posted by BareRider
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 02:56 #20086Senior Member

Posts: 332I agree
There were more chicks that were not old and fat that offered what this board is about for 200 and much less for a full hour. You didn't see all of the Asian scam ads like now and few if any asked for a deposit or payment upfront before you did the deed. Of course there were still scam artists but there wasn't a lot of GPS BS especially from fat chicks. Miss those days too.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 01:48 #20085Senior Member

Posts: 499No thanks. There isn't definitive evidence testosterone supplementation is effective, and there are potential side effects. Sex originally evolved for reproduction and people in their 50's probably are past viable reproductive age, so it makes sense for libido to decline.
Originally Posted by BareRider
[View Original Post]
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...y/art-20045728










Reply With Quote




