Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 37358
-
12-20-22 10:06 #27668Senior Member

Posts: 140Quietly kept, she could be on the level of Columbian Cutie at a discounted price, I've seen both.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 09:45 #27667Senior Member

Posts: 140Seen her earlier in the Summer. Pics are correct and she's legit. Very intelligent young lady. Kitty nice and tight, average mic skills. Spoke with her last night, she's looking for a weekly regular basis, something I'm not willing to do at the moment. I would definitely repeat in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by Jjptd
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 23:54 #27666Regular Member

Posts: 9Lola outcalls
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/962964576620
Has anyone partaken? Seems TGTBT.
-
12-19-22 21:55 #27665Senior Member

Posts: 35Columbian Cuttie
Dreamt about this one recently. Great body and personality. Head game was amazing and she is tight. Great view from behind. Clean, sexy and fun.
What more could you ask for!
Damage is $$$ for half and $$ for hr but she is worth it.
Dream On!
https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5
-
12-19-22 20:43 #27664Senior Member

Posts: 52Tiffany
Saw Tiffany again and she mentioned she was working today and maybe tomorrow.
-
12-19-22 16:21 #27663Senior Member

Posts: 484Stg
They changed their directory structure. Go to: https://skipthegames.com/posts/virginia and it all works.
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 15:52 #27662Senior Member

Posts: 140Been in contact with her but she doesn't like black guys LOL.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 15:12 #27661Senior Member

Posts: 93Stella
Anyone seen her since she off vacation used to be known for dash with cash https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/335957830764.
But when she was on she was top notch.
-
12-19-22 14:22 #27660Senior Member

Posts: 140Sally
Sally reached out to me today, she won't be available for a while and I mean a while.
-
12-19-22 13:46 #27659Senior Member

Posts: 630New in town
Anyone take a stab at this yet? https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/278874680119.
Looks like she doing 2 girl special with Belle who isn't too well reviewed and I saw Belle one time and knew I wouldn't be back but perhaps this one is different. Also she doesn't look like she weighs 190 but I assume that is Belle's weight.
-
12-19-22 13:44 #27658Senior Member

Posts: 51
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
Oops I'm sorry it's Kayla man had a little to many LOL.
Originally Posted by VAMan1929
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 09:54 #27657Senior Member

Posts: 222Re-enter the location in the bottom and it will take you to the new site.
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 09:53 #27656Senior Member

Posts: 140Wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 08:44 #27655Senior Member

Posts: 60Do you have a link for her? Sounds like a good time.
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 08:37 #27654Senior Member

Posts: 36Stg
What's up with STG website?










Reply With Quote






