Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20239

    Luna in Plainfield

    I did not get the MT's name, but arguably the best massage at an AMP, or non-AMP. She could tell I was knotted up, asked if she could go hard and she worked it out. No HE or hint at extras. No tease. All massage for 60+ minutes.

    I have been here before with a HE and FIV, full roaming, sucked on nipples, but that was when they opened and it was a different MT.

    I will definitely return for the massage alone. As long as she is there.

  2. #20238

    Mountain Aire Koreans

    Had a great visit to mountain aire. Pad for hh, got FS, all covered, and a nice clean up TS after. Saw Amy, an attractive Korean girl in her low-mid 30's? Paid $. 6 in all. I saw another Korean girl there same age who was also attractive. Only drawback was it felt a little rushed as they were busy. I'll try to return during a better time.

    DBT.

  3. #20237

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir!

  4. #20236
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerChet  [View Original Post]
    So how is she? Her pic on Gypsy Massage website looks like she has big tits and big nipples!
    Reached out to Gypsy's, and Jen said Nikki is no longer working there.

    I haven't tried her direct line yet.

  5. #20235

    Lesleys

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please tell me where this is located the closest I've gotten is 86th and Michigan but Google search and search of this thread does not give me any more details.
    http://lesleysfootspa.top/

  6. #20234

    Lesley's

    Can someone please tell me where this is located the closest I've gotten is 86th and Michigan but Google search and search of this thread does not give me any more details.

  7. #20233

    Social media

    Quote Originally Posted by Me1010  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Kat at Luna Lounge? She looks like the most attractive of the current ladies there but I'm hoping someone can confirm whether or not she gives extras.
    I highly doubt it. Many of these girls are easy to find and a quick search shows who would or wouldn't.

  8. #20232
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerChet  [View Original Post]
    So how is she? Her pic on Gypsy Massage website looks like she has big tits and big nipples!
    I had reached out to her Craigslist Ad awhile ago. She sent me pics with the last one topless. They look huge with big pierced nips.

  9. #20231

    Luna lounge

    What did happen to Liz? She was fun. Been trying to get in touch with her again. Feel free to PM me if you know.

  10. #20230
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty169  [View Original Post]
    She was a coral for a few weeks. Now between Mundy and Lesley the location off of 86th and Michigan. She is trying to Lesley her space.
    Okay.

    It was definitely her at coral, because she gave me a card for a place called lesley's at 86th & Michigan, which wasn't open at that's time.

  11. #20229
    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, it is the same gal, her Dec 8 ad on Craigslist includes her pic, as also does Gypsy Massage website.

    BTW, Gypsy Massage also has an ad on CL with pic of owner Jen.

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...566180228.html

    https://gypsy-massage.com/our-people

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...566442002.html
    So how is she? Her pic on Gypsy Massage website looks like she has big tits and big nipples!

  12. #20228

    Kat at Luna Lounge

    Has anyone been with Kat at Luna Lounge? She looks like the most attractive of the current ladies there but I'm hoping someone can confirm whether or not she gives extras.

  13. #20227

    Rene at Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    As a former client of Liz, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with their other therapists.
    I've been with Liz and with Rene; Rene starts a bit slow, no real teases but ended with one of the best BBBJ I've ever had.

  14. #20226

    Joanna verified

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Was she young and speak fluent English? Joanna's English is pretty flawless. She is also very attractive and in her mid to late 20's.
    It's been verified that Lafayette Joanna is same as Sun's Joanna. Very sweet girl with good english, not perfect, but great to talk to.

  15. #20225

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    From the discripiton I read of her, I think I already saw her at a spot near 86th and ditch. I can't be positive though.
    She was a coral for a few weeks. Now between Mundy and Lesley the location off of 86th and Michigan. She is trying to Lesley her space.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape