Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 29313
-
12-22-22 00:53 #20238Senior Member

Posts: 136Mountain Aire Koreans
Had a great visit to mountain aire. Pad for hh, got FS, all covered, and a nice clean up TS after. Saw Amy, an attractive Korean girl in her low-mid 30's? Paid $. 6 in all. I saw another Korean girl there same age who was also attractive. Only drawback was it felt a little rushed as they were busy. I'll try to return during a better time.
DBT.
-
12-21-22 13:41 #20237Senior Member

Posts: 157Thank you
Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 13:19 #20236Senior Member

Posts: 350Reached out to Gypsy's, and Jen said Nikki is no longer working there.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]
I haven't tried her direct line yet.
-
12-21-22 12:35 #20235Senior Member

Posts: 507Lesleys
http://lesleysfootspa.top/
Originally Posted by ChrisRock
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 12:14 #20234Senior Member

Posts: 157Lesley's
Can someone please tell me where this is located the closest I've gotten is 86th and Michigan but Google search and search of this thread does not give me any more details.
-
12-20-22 15:31 #20233Senior Member

Posts: 169Social media
I highly doubt it. Many of these girls are easy to find and a quick search shows who would or wouldn't.
Originally Posted by Me1010
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 14:00 #20232Senior Member

Posts: 49I had reached out to her Craigslist Ad awhile ago. She sent me pics with the last one topless. They look huge with big pierced nips.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 13:57 #20231Senior Member

Posts: 49Luna lounge
What did happen to Liz? She was fun. Been trying to get in touch with her again. Feel free to PM me if you know.
-
12-20-22 10:28 #20230Senior Member

Posts: 350Okay.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
It was definitely her at coral, because she gave me a card for a place called lesley's at 86th & Michigan, which wasn't open at that's time.
-
12-19-22 22:13 #20229Senior Member

Posts: 131So how is she? Her pic on Gypsy Massage website looks like she has big tits and big nipples!
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 20:59 #20228Regular Member

Posts: 19Kat at Luna Lounge
Has anyone been with Kat at Luna Lounge? She looks like the most attractive of the current ladies there but I'm hoping someone can confirm whether or not she gives extras.
-
12-19-22 20:58 #20227Regular Member

Posts: 19Rene at Luna
I've been with Liz and with Rene; Rene starts a bit slow, no real teases but ended with one of the best BBBJ I've ever had.
Originally Posted by BadHawk511
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 20:52 #20226Senior Member

Posts: 218Joanna verified
It's been verified that Lafayette Joanna is same as Sun's Joanna. Very sweet girl with good english, not perfect, but great to talk to.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 18:39 #20225Senior Member

Posts: 423Bobo
She was a coral for a few weeks. Now between Mundy and Lesley the location off of 86th and Michigan. She is trying to Lesley her space.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 16:30 #20224Senior Member

Posts: 350From the discripiton I read of her, I think I already saw her at a spot near 86th and ditch. I can't be positive though.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






