Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 736 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    The price she charges $2 K isn't equivalent to the service she provides. She's enthusiastic but nothing like in her movies. None of that gusto.
    That's about what I figured. For that kind of money, it had better be as good or better than her scenes.

  2. #6501
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Wow, nasty little' porn star Holly Hendrix is coming to town.

    She's probably out of my price range, but man, if she's as nasty with mongers as she is on film, might be worth it.

    She'd probably just turn her nose up at my tiny Vienna sausage anyway!

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...6139.htm?cat=1
    The price she charges $2 K isn't equivalent to the service she provides. She's enthusiastic but nothing like in her movies. None of that gusto.

  3. #6500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Holly Hendrix

    Wow, nasty little' porn star Holly Hendrix is coming to town.

    She's probably out of my price range, but man, if she's as nasty with mongers as she is on film, might be worth it.

    She'd probably just turn her nose up at my tiny Vienna sausage anyway!

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...6139.htm?cat=1

  4. #6499
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide an updated link, stg broke all of their old links it seems like.
    The links are in plain text. Just use the same words and change to the new format.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...c/451616971955

    CW.

  5. #6498

    Link Broken

    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    My apologies, I thought it would be easy to follow the previous poster's thread, however I should have posted a link. As I said, her incall is very rundown and sketchy, but I plan on seeing her again this week, because she said if I eat her out again, like I did last time, I can fuck that ass, and that tiny, tight ass is an amazing sight to behold. I can't wait to fill it to the brim.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...c/336951942980
    Can anyone provide an updated link, stg broke all of their old links it seems like.

  6. #6497
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Jaco Beach was terrific. I went in Fall of 2020 during COVID and even then, it was probably 10 girls for every 1 guy. Bangkok and Pattaya is Jaco Beach x50 IMHO. Pattaya is more about the gogo scene, but Bangkok definitely has more choices. Phuket is more about the freelancers. I didn't go to Pattaya because trashy techno music is not my thing and gogo girls don't really float my boat. But there are so many different ways to meet girls in Thailand (gogo bars, beer girls, freelancers, sideline girls, massage, spa, and escorts) that I don't need to rely solely on gogo bars.

    Even Seoul is better than here. The Kgirls thread is hilarious to me with all the guys complaining about fake pics. In Seoul, you'll find girls that are hotter, younger, and with real pics that are about 1/3 of the price. I'm right now teaching myself Japanese so I can enjoy soaplands that have JAV idols without having to rely on native speakers to be my introduction.
    Yes. Comparted to other places I've been Jaco is expensive (though I did have a threesome for $160 all in). I'm not attracted to Asians in the slightest bit, so the whole Thailand thing wouldn't work for me anyway. I'll just stick to Latin America.

  7. #6496
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? One post, no pics, no menu and $1200 for an hour? What is going on out there? Somehow she got a review even before she posted an ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-Don-t-Wait
    Lmao I googled her email address and her reddit account came up.

    You mean you don't want to have sex with the dr robotnik (sega genesis version)?

    https://i.redd.it/x3yqcnpe8gi91.jpg

    Another one on the tna blocklist, I might be up to 800? 900?

  8. #6495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Arialove

    Hot, bubbly personality and an upscale incall but I'd avoid if your dick is on the larger side.

    Couldn't do FS so it turned into a BJ only session.

    Would definitely return for a massage though.

  9. #6494
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't Jaco Beach incredible? Still get texts from women I met there in April and last year. I really have interest in trying other places, but why reinvent the wheel? I could go there and have them lined up without ever staying at Cocal.
    Jaco Beach was terrific. I went in Fall of 2020 during COVID and even then, it was probably 10 girls for every 1 guy. Bangkok and Pattaya is Jaco Beach x50 IMHO. Pattaya is more about the gogo scene, but Bangkok definitely has more choices. Phuket is more about the freelancers. I didn't go to Pattaya because trashy techno music is not my thing and gogo girls don't really float my boat. But there are so many different ways to meet girls in Thailand (gogo bars, beer girls, freelancers, sideline girls, massage, spa, and escorts) that I don't need to rely solely on gogo bars.

    Even Seoul is better than here. The Kgirls thread is hilarious to me with all the guys complaining about fake pics. In Seoul, you'll find girls that are hotter, younger, and with real pics that are about 1/3 of the price. I'm right now teaching myself Japanese so I can enjoy soaplands that have JAV idols without having to rely on native speakers to be my introduction.

  10. #6493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGuy1980  [View Original Post]
    It seems it is the same theory where used car salesmen will intentionally overprice a used vehicle in the hopes that you will negotiate with them and settle for a lower overpriced used car. But in this case, looks like you're getting an used Econoline cargo van!
    The Wagon Queen Family Truckster.

    "You think you hate it now, wait until you drive it!

  11. #6492

    Sticker Shock

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? One post, no pics, no menu and $1200 for an hour? What is going on out there? Somehow she got a review even before she posted an ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-Don-t-Wait
    It seems it is the same theory where used car salesmen will intentionally overprice a used vehicle in the hopes that you will negotiate with them and settle for a lower overpriced used car. But in this case, looks like you're getting an used Econoline cargo van!

  12. #6491

    Stank

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDaddy77  [View Original Post]
    She's on the other board. Has anyone seen her recently? Definitely my type. Based off of her posts she's offering only CD's / OC's. No reviews yet and I don't want to go in there blind LOL.
    I've seen her possibly a year ago. She's pretty but does powder. Doesn't really take care of her much. When I pulled her pants down, I noticed an awful smell. Just told her to get on top of me instead of hitting it from behind. Nutted in her anyways cause I hate condoms. But also went for a check up 2 weeks after and came clean. She's nice. Just awful hygiene. I believe some hair flakes was on my shirt when I got home as well.

  13. #6490
    How about this one? One post, no pics, no menu and $1200 for an hour? What is going on out there? Somehow she got a review even before she posted an ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-Don-t-Wait

  14. #6489
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    And this is why I'm no longer mongering in Seattle. I'll probably keep seeing the Love Twins, but other them, this area is absolute shit.

    I just got back from 2 weeks in Thailand and I was able to do overnights with girls for around $170. Tijuana, Jaco Beach, Bangkok / Phuket, Vancouver BC, and Seoul all have wayyyy better choices. If I'm going to spend $400 in the US, it's going to be in NYC where I can see model-type girls with way more open menus than this bullshit. Seattle has gotten way too GPS and all the fucking simps keep supporting this trash.
    Wasn't Jaco Beach incredible? Still get texts from women I met there in April and last year. I really have interest in trying other places, but why reinvent the wheel? I could go there and have them lined up without ever staying at Cocal.

  15. #6488
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. Her price will come down or she'll just leave the industry in a few weeks top. A while ago someone posted someone that was $600/ hr. She went down to $340/ hr after a few weeks. And that's when she actually has good assets and demeanor. Economic reality is still in effect.

    Though I do wonder what kind of number these ladies with very mismatched expectation is doing per week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape