Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 43526
-
12-19-22 15:40 #37226Senior Member

Posts: 505Burner Phones and Burner Numbers
If you want to go all black ops, I saw one of the people respond with a link to a reddit post that gives details on how to get a completely anonymous phone. It takes some effort, but that is probably the safest way to go. However, you still need to carry a phone around that is not your primary phone, and a lot of people have issues with that due to wives or girlfriends. The apps you can download for your phone are not as anonymous. I'm sure if some effort was involved, law enforcement could eventually track you down via your app-created phone number. Regardless of what you choose, I think the most important thing to do is to get a phone number that is not publicly linked to your name. Sadly there are a lot of crazy people out there. If someone can find your real name from your phone number, then they can do some damage to you and / or your reputation. This hobby is illegal. You need to take some precautions.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 14:43 #37225Senior Member

Posts: 124Serenity Spa Med $$$d.
My friend wanted to go there and we got there kinda of late. Was only given an option for 30 min for. 5 only since they close at 10. 2 providers were working and the one who greeted us was more to my liking. I got Yo Yo and the massage was pretty good, her HJ was good but I needed more teasing. She didn't uncover anything but I was able to roam around. The clothes she was wearing was kinda of difficult to navigate around. She would say she could be anywhere from her early 30-40 and skinny on a good way and she was average looking. I asked if there was more options on the menu and she said no. I left. 4 for tip but didn't get to finish since I don't like to be rushed and not her fault. Will try this place again for a full HR service. Anyone you guys recommend there and what are the standard tips for this place?
-
12-19-22 14:31 #37224Senior Member

Posts: 150SSR Weymouth
Called this am for appointment, saw Linda when I arrived, unfortunately she shuffled me off to "new" girl, said you will like. Believe Lilly was her name, late 40's, sort of plain looking, little bit of belly on her. Not on par with Linda, not even close, but I went with the flow. Very good med massage, little bit of oil, hot towel and soft touch. Standard finish, nice enough but will schedule with Linda if I visit again. 45/ hh, 40 tip, she sort of made face when handed her tip but not going over for standard, fully clothed.
-
12-18-22 21:10 #37223Senior Member

Posts: 308Ink block
I don't understand why uncle LEO has such a hard on for places under the radar meanwhile you all know how many places in Waltham with legal status offering the same type of service and keep opening new ones here and there and that's just one city, here we go the agenda is to score points in the illegal business fight race, it looks and sound better for those who care to listen and watch to approve or disapprove their actions, apparently.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBos
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 20:35 #37222Regular Member

Posts: 4Tranquility Weymouth
Hey lads,
Does anyone know if ViVi still works at Tranquility in Weymouth? Is she as good as people say? Haha!
-
12-18-22 10:34 #37221Regular Member

Posts: 4I tried Xin out a month or so ago and I'll never go back. Tried to convince me to pay $ for standard finish, clothes on, no touching. Stick with Relaxation if you're going to Great Road.
Originally Posted by Wck990
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 15:06 #37220Regular Member

Posts: 13Xin in bedford
Probably early 30's.
Originally Posted by ShabuShabu
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 13:34 #37219Senior Member

Posts: 98Has anybody ever experienced that though? I used to worry about that stuff, especially when any punk knows you are walking into these places with cash. But I also feel like these places operate under a certain type of "Protection" that the locals inherently understand that you don't fuck with the customers coming or going from these establishments. IDK maybe I've just been lucky.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 13:24 #37218Senior Member

Posts: 153Dandy
It's actually pretty safe there.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
The parking in the back is next door at SSH.
-
12-17-22 12:44 #37217Senior Member

Posts: 166Dandy
The parking lot there has been busy but I wouldn't recommend parking out back, that area can get busy also with homeless or undesirables. That would ruin a good trip to the spa to come out and have your car vandalized. . stay safe.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 12:23 #37216Senior Member

Posts: 338Dandelion
It's in Weymouth. Like others have said use the search function in the forum it will be your best friend. Rubmaps too even without a subscription. Big search bar on the welcome page and then you just select a state to search gives you spa addresses.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 12:05 #37215Senior Member

Posts: 695100% agree
The frequency of questions asked on the board or sometimes to me by PM that could be answered with a Google search that takes a fraction of a second if not a search on the board blows my mind. Especially considering you could wait hours, days or maybe never get an answer to a question on the board, and while I try to answer all PMs unless I have reason to believe it's from LE, I don't log in to even see PMs sometimes for days or even weeks.
Originally Posted by ICStoli
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 11:57 #37214Senior Member

Posts: 84What does "younger" mean?
Originally Posted by Wck990
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 10:16 #37213Senior Member

Posts: 141Safford St
Yes, sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 09:49 #37212Senior Member

Posts: 47Dandelion. Google Rant
Not trying to be rude here, but maybe we need a sticky post on "How to Google". In less time than it took you to write out that question I typed "Dandelion Massage" and had the answer. Especially with a place with such a unique name. 99 times out of 100, all the info is there that you can put into Google and find what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, it wouldn't hurt if posters could put a little more into into their posts. If you think secret codes and not putting exact addresses into your posts are somehow fooling law enforcement, you have another think coming. The truth is, if they wanted to harass these places they would. They just have more important things to do, or just don't really care about AMPs in general. Until they are forced to by some politician.
Mini rant over.











Reply With Quote




