Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 808 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 858 908 1308 1808 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29162
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    Who you talking about, bro?
    Ad says west side, pretty w lady maybe 40 ish. Goes by wakey wakey hanky panky something LOL. Name I'm thinking of could of been thickness? We all know the name changes at times.

  2. #29161

    Haylee back?

    Does anyone know if Haylee is back? I see her tryst page has been updated. Wondering if anyone has seen her lately. Last I heard she was out of the game. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/massage/she-must-be-hot-4-u

  3. #29160

    STG Fix

    Scroll down on the "OOPS" page. Reenter the city and state. If you had any filters set, redo them and bookmark the new page.

    And yes, past links that were posted previous to the change will not work anymore.

    GP.

  4. #29159
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    Links are all dead now. Guess everyone will actually have to do some self research.
    You can still access it. Just go on and read what it says at the bottom. Still works just a pain in the ass.

  5. #29158

    It works. Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    Links are all dead now. Guess everyone will actually have to do some self research.
    If you read what it says, you have to click on the home page then select State, then City. I tested it and it works.

  6. #29157

    Links dead

    Links are all dead now. Guess everyone will actually have to do some self research.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaxMan11  [View Original Post]
    Looks like an update to a new format. Unfortunately that may mean all previous links are no longer good.

  7. #29156

    STG update

    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you fellas know what happened to STG website? Or am I the only one having issues with it?
    Looks like an update to a new format. Unfortunately that may mean all previous links are no longer good.

  8. #29155
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you fellas know what happened to STG website? Or am I the only one having issues with it?
    It says they changed the site, you have to start over from home page.

  9. #29154
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you fellas know what happened to STG website? Or am I the only one having issues with it?
    Fuckin up for me too. Only has like 8 major cities available, Jax isn't one.

  10. #29153

    Website shut down?

    Do any of you fellas know what happened to STG website? Or am I the only one having issues with it?

  11. #29152
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutTop  [View Original Post]
    Seems like I remember this one as sweetness if not mistaken, along w warnings. Any info on her being legit or not, highly appreciated. Those buns just have my attention eh.
    Who you talking about, bro?

  12. #29151

    Wakey wakey hanky panky

    Seems like I remember this one as sweetness if not mistaken, along w warnings. Any info on her being legit or not, highly appreciated. Those buns just have my attention eh.

  13. #29150

    Whitney

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/515150220667

    Saw her a weeks ago after debating doing it for a while. She looks nothing like her pictures but actually is still pretty attractive. Had Newport's lit in the bathroom which kind of worried me. I only did a massage, she stripped naked and have a good massage but god damn she would not shut up. I think she's adderalled out. Probably won't repeat because of how annoying she was but massage and l1 was decent.

  14. #29149

    Avoid Blondie

    Quote Originally Posted by PillarBaby  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you Black Lightening her services are poor and with no feeling at all. It's sad when you looking for something you get nothing. I have seen her 1 time and that was enough she gave me a 3 minute CBJ jacked it a few times and was ready for the ending I paid for 30 min not 10 min I don't think she even likes it no more I have a 8 and it was tough getting it in there but when I did it lasted all of 10 min and she ask if I had come yet I said no she rushed me I finally finished the deed and got the hell out of there I was in there all of 15 minutes I told her if she would give me back some coin she said heck no I replied to her she need to get another profession I had originally asked for 30 mingfe.

    But got nothing close to that and she doesn't even provide the services offered. I have a new provider she is on mega personnel's her name is Blondie and she gives you anything you ask for. She is the real deal.
    Mongers, Avoid Blondie on mega pers, she is a total scam artist.

  15. #29148

    Michelle from Daytona (Not a Scam)

    I'm the user who got scammed from the number on Michelle's them profile a few days ago. Thankfully, a senior member passed me her real number and I was able to get in touch with her today in my dream. I let her know that I was scammed from the number on her profile and she explained that someone had hacked her account which lines up with what another user said on the forum. She usually charges 300 mario coins for hr but she told me she felt bad and could do 200 mario coins for the hr. I really just wanted hhr so I didn't respond to that and just let her know I was going to be at her place in the TC area in 1 hour.

    The place she was staying at was really nice. The comms were really fast because she's not some druggie. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door because she looked exactly like her pics if not better. Really deep blue eyes, soft skin, D cups, and a small-medium sized butt. Basically a MILF type look. We started the date with some small chat, got undressed, and she started with BBBJ. While it felt good it honestly wasnt the best compared to other providers I've had who are from the local area. After 5 minutes of that she asked what I wanted so I asked her to hop on top in cowboy. Another 5 ish minutes of that and I could tell she was tired so she asked me if I wanted k9, which I happily obliged. Did that for a while before ending in a scissor position. Then we hung out for a bit before getting dressed. The date ended in less than 30 minutes so I asked if 150 mario coins was enough for the hhr. She seemed a little surprised like she was expecting the 200 mario coins for that time but she indulged me. I guess for the fact that it was complete GFE throughout the whole experience and she had a good body I would definitely say it was worth it.

    However, she mentioned getting death threats from mongers in the area because of the hacker scamming people so she told me she probably won't be coming back to Jax ever again. She even mentioned taking a break for a while because she was a little shaken from the threats and other folks here throwing vulgar language at her through email and text. If you're ever in Daytona though I would recommend seeing her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...onville-947467

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape