Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 876 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10546

    Harley / Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her out.
    I've picked her up twice. First time at night at Erie. She gave me a porn star BBBJ. She's really sweet and a real charmer. Ended up taking her to my hotel room for the night. She likes face-down-ass-up FS while she plays with her clit. It didn't work out for her to stay all night because she ran out of (something she needed) and had to go back.

    A few days later I cut through the area looking for her and found her by the xxx book store. Got another great BBBJ.

    Unfortunately, her hobby has already taken a huge toll on her looks and on her mind. She's dealing with a lot of grief from her past and a lot of current abuse. She doesn't seem ready to quit, so I don't know how much longer she'll survive. Sad because she is a good person with lots of love in her heart. She needs to go home. If you find her, enjoy. She's a pleaser.

  2. #10545
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of this Jordan?

    How's her head game?
    This is Jordyn under her online name Tegan. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...s-bbj/50588378 Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  3. #10544
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Is this info still accurate. I have a need! LOL!
    "much nicer than the Carlisle" is subjective. Both are better than getting your knob polished in the basement of a trap house, but not by much. Carlisle is dingy as fuck, but I've never seen any bullshit go down there. LE is in the parking lot of the Budget several times a day, though I don't know that I've ever seen them actually making a bust. IMO, they're essentially the same; dirty, smoky, cheap, and somewhat unpredictably sketchy. Personally, I just use whichever is closer. If you pay the bridge toll expecting a nicer place I think you may be disappointed.

  4. #10543

    Motel

    Is this info still accurate. I have a need! LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    I prefer Budget Inn in Gloucester City.

    Less than 5 minutes from Camden stroll and about 15 from Kensington. 40 for a short stay. Much nicer than Carlisle.

  5. #10542
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact info to share (PM)?

    I can give you Kay's number in return.
    She's open for business to the general public:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...s-bbj/50588378

  6. #10541
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Don't have any pics but I got no reason to lie she looks good overall because she has a place to stay in the area. She's got some nice weight on her and keeps her self together. She looks like a college student. Mic skills are great, she doesn't do the porn style gag stuff but she takes her time and doesn't rush. All around good people.
    Do you have contact info to share (PM)?

    I can give you Kay's number in return.

  7. #10540

    Is she still on the ave?


  8. #10539
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of this Jordan?

    How's her head game?
    Don't have any pics but I got no reason to lie she looks good overall because she has a place to stay in the area. She's got some nice weight on her and keeps her self together. She looks like a college student. Mic skills are great, she doesn't do the porn style gag stuff but she takes her time and doesn't rush. All around good people.

  9. #10538
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I was also there between 9-10:30 pm.

    Slim pickings out by Lehigh and Kensington.

    After an hour drive in the opposite towards tioga.

    Picked up Kay by the bridge.

    I met her once over the summer. She looked like a normal civilian with a nice body and face.

    White. Slim. Brunette. Nice body.

    Growing a hairy Bush for one of her older clients that's paying her for that.

    Bbjcim 20.

    She's normally by Erie and torresdale.

    Got her digits.
    Recent pics.

    She gave me the OK to share her number.

    Active contributors message me if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AF00CFDC-0383-43D4-B131-4732078B35A0.jpg‎   2F6612C6-EA0E-4B95-82C5-5D343A838870.jpg‎   363FFEA2-0221-4832-B107-9EF6114D1BD9.jpg‎  

  10. #10537
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    She's alive and well and she looks good. She works mostly from her phone and has a place to stay so you're never going to see her around unless she's walking to the store.
    Any pics of this Jordan?

    How's her head game?

  11. #10536
    Quote Originally Posted by NightLovell  [View Original Post]
    Anything new on the ave? Anyone see jordan recently?
    She's alive and well and she looks good. She works mostly from her phone and has a place to stay so you're never going to see her around unless she's walking to the store.

  12. #10535
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Rode thru the ave last night after leaving a Christmas party. Girls were bundled up so it was hard to really see who's who. Luckily I did see Kristen walking (haven't seen her in a while). She's still the bbj champ of the ave to me LOL.
    I was also there between 9-10:30 pm.

    Slim pickings out by Lehigh and Kensington.

    After an hour drive in the opposite towards tioga.

    Picked up Kay by the bridge.

    I met her once over the summer. She looked like a normal civilian with a nice body and face.

    White. Slim. Brunette. Nice body.

    Growing a hairy Bush for one of her older clients that's paying her for that.

    Bbjcim 20.

    She's normally by Erie and torresdale.

    Got her digits.

  13. #10534

    Harley / Hayley

    I've never seen her out. What's the word on her?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-4DQzlwl0w

  14. #10533

    Last night

    Rode thru the ave last night after leaving a Christmas party. Girls were bundled up so it was hard to really see who's who. Luckily I did see Kristen walking (haven't seen her in a while). She's still the bbj champ of the ave to me LOL.

  15. #10532

    Nicole

    Picked up Nicole about 11 pm by Huntingdon, took her back to my nearby pad. She speaks very slowly, but seemed mostly alert and wasn't zombified at that time. Pretty girl, 30, brunette, well wrapped up, nice fake titties underneath it all, arms now all messed up so she kept some long sleeves on. Said she's from Wilmington, still has a car and house and commutes back and forth to the Ave to get meds. Believe what you will. Agreed to 50, she was very submissive and basically OK with doing whatever you want, got excellent patient BLS and rimming from her, tried a bit of everything although even with preparation she couldn't take it in het butt for long. Blew a big load in her mouth, which she ran off to spit. We hung out a little while and then went for a beer. "Atlantis the Lost Bar" wouldn't let us order, so we had to try another place. Took her back for another round after, similar, gave her backdoor a rest. Would repeat, she doesn't have a phone, ofc, I did try to leave a way to contact her if she does get one again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape