Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10813
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    She's real and DTF. Just didn't click and at $$$$ I won't be seeing her again. Srs DM me if you have questions.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e2bb1cfda907
    What! You paid $$ meaning 1 k for that trailer trash looking thing. Smh.

  2. #10812
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...t=share_button

    LOL. 300 ppm offers. These stretched out things actually think they're worth more.

    The reality of the recession is real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20221218_184324_Reddit.jpg‎  

  3. #10811

    Travel with a SB

    Hi all, has any one here traveled with their SB? I am considering heading down to the keys for few days with a SB or two for few days of sun, drinks and laying around naked. Any tips for traveling with a SB?

  4. #10810

    Blairebear26

    She's real and DTF. Just didn't click and at $$$$ I won't be seeing her again. Srs DM me if you have questions.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e2bb1cfda907

  5. #10809
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    And she's gone LOL.
    Reality kicked in for her. She's an old busted female with no sexual value.

  6. #10808
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    If the novel of a profile isn't red flag enough, this geriatric GPS insists on discussimg allowance on SA. She's sure it will be fine since it's not PPM. Account is a couple days old, but she's so smart. Has all the answers LOL. Maybe she'll never get banned, but some poor schmuck who engages with her probably will.

    She reached out to me with no test, just a request to view private pics. I should not have responded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-e57e7c81a637

    If this is a real person, she is Bat Sh*t Crazy! Run. Run Forest!
    And she's gone LOL.

  7. #10807

    Bsc

    If the novel of a profile isn't red flag enough, this geriatric GPS insists on discussimg allowance on SA. She's sure it will be fine since it's not PPM. Account is a couple days old, but she's so smart. Has all the answers LOL. Maybe she'll never get banned, but some poor schmuck who engages with her probably will.

    She reached out to me with no test, just a request to view private pics. I should not have responded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-e57e7c81a637

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to respond to her request.
    If this is a real person, she is Bat Sh*t Crazy! Run. Run Forest!

  8. #10806
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    If the novel of a profile isn't red flag enough, this geriatric GPS insists on discussimg allowance on SA. She's sure it will be fine since it's not PPM. Account is a couple days old, but she's so smart. Has all the answers LOL. Maybe she'll never get banned, but some poor schmuck who engages with her probably will.

    She reached out to me with no test, just a request to view private pics. I should not have responded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-e57e7c81a637
    Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to respond to her request.

  9. #10805

    Beware newbie know it all

    If the novel of a profile isn't red flag enough, this geriatric GPS insists on discussimg allowance on SA. She's sure it will be fine since it's not PPM. Account is a couple days old, but she's so smart. Has all the answers LOL. Maybe she'll never get banned, but some poor schmuck who engages with her probably will.

    She reached out to me with no test, just a request to view private pics. I should not have responded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-e57e7c81a637

  10. #10804

    Sugar Escort

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-331e2b6cc579

    I definitely took one for the team. This one is Qv-100 escort at best, trying to creep into the SB World. Body 4/10, face 7/10, Sex 0/10 Personality 6/10.

    She doesn't look like any of these pics, she's petite with baby damage to her body. We met for drinks and chatted a bit, she's cool, but it ends there. Unfortunately, she is stuck in the escort approach. She doesn't understand the art of seduction, she's still in the curtain open, lights on, etc, escort approach. She claimed to have great oral skills, but that is a BIG no and I wasn't crazy about the scent coming from her kitty. She will try for $3-$5 but some of her ads say $2.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2930316

  11. #10803

    Another option. Rose23

    I met this one for a meet and greet. Tall, thin, young. I don't have a link to her profile, but her name is Rose23. A real sweetie and DTF for $400 is she likes you. Treat her well, and I would love a report if you see her.

  12. #10802

    SB option

    Here is one that I am not interested in, but you may be.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-ef06d46f2d5f

    She said she was looking for 300-400. Thick long island accent. Decent body, but has kids so not my thing. Would love to hear a report if this helps anyone.

  13. #10801

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Did 700 last year, but my SB at the time was ex professional cheerleader, and was a Miss Maryland beauty pageant contestant. Classic beautiful Blonde, blue eye mid 20's hottie. I it was a fun 10 months, but had to drop her from rotation when I met one of my current younger SB. 700 was worth it.
    I'd give her $700 as well.

  14. #10800

    700

    Did 700 last year, but my SB at the time was ex professional cheerleader, and was a Miss Maryland beauty pageant contestant. Classic beautiful Blonde, blue eye mid 20's hottie. I it was a fun 10 months, but had to drop her from rotation when I met one of my current younger SB. 700 was worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    700 for 3 nuts?? WTF. Do sparks shoot out of her pussy? Does her pussy wear a cape and can do superhero shit? Jesus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbcd212a-c410-4f7f-8403-a2bdbe4291cb_2x.jpg‎  

  15. #10799

    Thought the board was infiltrated

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloSd1990  [View Original Post]
    Current Sb I'm seeing is 700 , our next will be overnight. I'm trying to stay at same price, but when we do see each other I get off 3 times.
    With some SB reddit user trying to get mongers to pump up allowance.

    Only a 3 post history, but seems like he is a legit monger.

    Why anyone is paying over $ $ $ $ ppm is beyond me. Whatevs. If you have the cash then burn, then more power to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape