Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 5331
-
12-18-22 17:01 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 1019Pink?
Nice report, is Pink back?
Originally Posted by SsnakeInc
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 12:23 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 1674LOL, are you a cousin of Watson? My recommendation if you plan to solicit young students at a school be prepared to live a life like Watson must now, and I am not talking about the millions part.
Originally Posted by Ktree
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 12:22 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 216SKY. Jenny
Ran up to Sky to see what was happening. Drew Jenny pushing 50, meh face, big D bolt ons, flat ass, ok legs, I will give her a 4. 75. Not a bad TS, made very sure my hole was clean. I gave her the tip, she gets her stuff and strips down. It was kinda funny she mentioned she was nervous about taking my big dick. LOL. It's slightly bigger than average but I wouldn't call it a monster. Was all over my crotch with her mouth, I guess that is why she likes to make sure holes are clean. Real nice CBJ, standing Miss, standing K9, had her blow me some more, and a HJ to finish. . 70/50.
She was ok, I wish I would have gotten Pink. She is a bit younger, prettier face, and nicer bod. Maybe next time. BTW Penny will be back Feb 1st.
-
12-17-22 17:48 #3498Regular Member

Posts: 24Massage School
Has anyone ever had any luck at a Massage School? I know they probably are pretty strict on that but I'm sure there are some open to it.
-
12-16-22 12:06 #3497Regular Member

Posts: 10Diamonds Amazing Massages?
Has anyone ever tried Diamonds Amazing Massages? Found it online, a house in west Toledo, cash only.
-
12-16-22 10:13 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 198How do I get ahold of the place operating out of redwood? The only fantasy escort service I can find is out in Vegas. Feel free to pm me.
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 19:21 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 146Central Ave by Cigar shop
I have to head that way for work, did that place close down?
Is there another place just to get the old rub and tug, not looking for full service. I never went to Melon and I haven't been to Sky.
-
12-13-22 14:29 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 779Fantasy Escorts
Internet says Mike C was sentenced to 5 years in fed pen this past summer. Is the group still in operation?
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 21:08 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 31I was referring to a service. I am bumping into another forum so sorry, but I was referring to Fantasy Escort's (based out of Kentucky). All you need to do is go through the screening process and you will get a Client Code. Its real simple you call the number and give them your code and go from their. The girls follow the driver in a separate vehicle so LEO can't pull that human trafficking crap. Any major city works. I am sure I am not the only guy that knows this? Do the research and you will figure it out its very simple process.
Originally Posted by Andretti96
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 14:21 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 114Definitely Open
Stopped in today. Met by an older MT that I have experienced at the place on Airport under the same ownership. Took a pass because I can't take the smell of cigarettes on her, but she recognized me and asked me to stay. Have to assume back to business as usual.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
She indicated the location on Reynolds is also open again, but I have not verified.
-
12-10-22 20:15 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 114Massage Relax Zone
On Central by Meijer is open again. Drove by this evening and the "Open" sign was lit.
-
12-10-22 09:44 #3490Regular Member

Posts: 31Wait is private agency's that giving AMP? I been looking since then Lee's, Top relax and every other place been closed, and by redwood you mean like in Maumee because if so who can I book with?
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 00:22 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 31Plea no contest with $150 fine and 30 days in jail. Whats driven all the AMP out of business is the misuse of the human trafficking laws. Those laws were intended to stop underage, locked in a closet, no consent crap away. Rightfully so Thats disgusting. But picking someone up from the airport and driving across state lines back to Toledo is not human trafficking. Its interesting the agency that uses the Redwood Apartments has no problem and stays in business. Interesting how that works.
Originally Posted by Ohboy3027
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 16:56 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 83I drove by yesterday. No lights. No signs on the windows. Looks like it was emptied out.
Originally Posted by LikesitBare69
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 21:26 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 1674Figured they had to go somewhere since the parlors all closed up, well were closed up by uncle. I will say the SW scene in Dallas is something to behold though. The girls walking there are MUCH better than what we have on STG here. I mean WAY WAY better. Another issue in TX now is the law for soliciting. It is a felony.
Originally Posted by SeanGrelly
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





