Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18189

    Blue was born

    Blue was born in 1965. But with my friend Pfizer I'm an old man with an 18 year old cock. With Sophia and the other hot bodied girls I need the extra boost to keep up.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, how old would that be?? LOL.

    I'm 58 young?

    I wonder what the average a "monger" is in 2023 ??

  2. #18188
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago and it was absolutely terrible. Stupid mechanical, covered BJ was sloppy and good, but the odor of her overly used nether regions, and lack of enthusiasm makes me wish I never would have seen her. Stay away if you value your time and money.
    Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.

  3. #18187

    Real deal!!

    Seen her twice. Beautiful. Easy time! Must see.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachLane  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady?? Looking for reviews. She is workin south of town. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/783155313879.

  4. #18186

    Real deal!!

    Took the leap of faith and she is real deal!! One of my all time favs!! Cute bbw with great personality! Not rushed great convo and double pop! True gym men in area if you like bbw.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachLane  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady?? Looking for reviews. She is workin south of town. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/783155313879.

  5. #18185

    New on here but not new to the game

    I was wanting to know how to become a senior?

    Appreciate your feedback.

  6. #18184

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    If you see her Sunday you'll be limited to doggy so she can watch the soccer. LOL.
    Her team won she's happy.

  7. #18183

    New Spinner

    32 yr. Old, never married, never any children. Has the biggest pussy patch I have ever seen. Will do about anything on the cheap. About 16 clicks north of WalkUpanEater, message me if interested and you must be a senior.

  8. #18182

    Cute BBW

    Has anyone seen this lady?? Looking for reviews. She is workin south of town. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/783155313879.

  9. #18181
    I saw her a few months ago and it was absolutely terrible. Stupid mechanical, covered BJ was sloppy and good, but the odor of her overly used nether regions, and lack of enthusiasm makes me wish I never would have seen her. Stay away if you value your time and money.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    I thought I read in previous post she is legit. Just everything is covered and super mechanical. She's straight to business and is doing quantity over quality. But I have never seen her so cannot say for sure. That is just off memory from about 4-6 months ago. Not too good considering the about of pot I smoke. If you do see here can you confirm your experience so that I may try as well. Thanks! Be safe guys. Use the big head not the little one

    .

  10. #18180
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    If you see her Sunday you'll be limited to doggy so she can watch the soccer. LOL.
    That's probably the funniest post I've seen on this forum LOL.

  11. #18179
    I thought I read in previous post she is legit. Just everything is covered and super mechanical. She's straight to business and is doing quantity over quality. But I have never seen her so cannot say for sure. That is just off memory from about 4-6 months ago. Not too good considering the about of pot I smoke. If you do see here can you confirm your experience so that I may try as well. Thanks! Be safe guys. Use the big head not the little one

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleep25  [View Original Post]
    Dang my bad. She goes by G Saint and has multiple handles as 'SweetGentheGem. ' Only found one report on her from awhile back.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/405474024009
    .

  12. #18178

    Interesting

    Sorry I do not know anything about her but I am tempted to stop by for a visit. My problem is I see Sofia and a UTR. Two is more than I can afford. There are two other girls I would like to try that have good reviews.

    I will continue to monitor in case I am missing out on something.

    Do not ask about my UTR because I cannot give her info. She would know who gave it and cut me off if I am lucky.

  13. #18177
    Too good to be true. She's a scammer. Wrong area code, heavily advertising her Snapchat and just looks way too good for someone from Dayton. Unless you have burner accounts, I wouldn't even text her.

  14. #18176

    Good story

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyCliff  [View Original Post]
    No personal experience, but I 2nd Pinetree's advice. Has been around for a few years. Nothing but bad attitude, bad reviews, and just bad news. Stay clear.
    A few years ago she blew me In the living room. Back at the table she points out another monger and told me he holds her down on his bed and farts in her face. I laughed so hard I had to leave.

  15. #18175

    How old is "OLD" ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie  [View Original Post]
    Ha, just read this one blue! Let your girl know I'm sure I will give her so learning on dining at the why, not bragging, just saying! Been thinking about ya this evening, hoping you made it through your evening with her! All fun and games till ya have a heart attack on top of an escort half a state away! Good luck old man! (Fellow old man.).
    Just curious, how old would that be?? LOL.

    I'm 58 young?

    I wonder what the average a "monger" is in 2023 ??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape