Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 25710
-
12-18-22 12:27 #18180Senior Member

Posts: 259That's probably the funniest post I've seen on this forum LOL.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 09:01 #18179Senior Member

Posts: 98I thought I read in previous post she is legit. Just everything is covered and super mechanical. She's straight to business and is doing quantity over quality. But I have never seen her so cannot say for sure. That is just off memory from about 4-6 months ago. Not too good considering the about of pot I smoke. If you do see here can you confirm your experience so that I may try as well. Thanks! Be safe guys. Use the big head not the little one
.
Originally Posted by Bleep25
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 07:29 #18178Banned Member

Posts: 619Interesting
Sorry I do not know anything about her but I am tempted to stop by for a visit. My problem is I see Sofia and a UTR. Two is more than I can afford. There are two other girls I would like to try that have good reviews.
Originally Posted by DavidDeed
[View Original Post]
I will continue to monitor in case I am missing out on something.
Do not ask about my UTR because I cannot give her info. She would know who gave it and cut me off if I am lucky.
-
12-18-22 06:39 #18177Senior Member

Posts: 259Too good to be true. She's a scammer. Wrong area code, heavily advertising her Snapchat and just looks way too good for someone from Dayton. Unless you have burner accounts, I wouldn't even text her.
Originally Posted by DavidDeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 01:07 #18176Senior Member

Posts: 142Good story
A few years ago she blew me In the living room. Back at the table she points out another monger and told me he holds her down on his bed and farts in her face. I laughed so hard I had to leave.
Originally Posted by MontyCliff
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 23:47 #18175Senior Member

Posts: 850How old is "OLD" ??
Just curious, how old would that be?? LOL.
Originally Posted by Bowtie
[View Original Post]
I'm 58 young?
I wonder what the average a "monger" is in 2023 ??
-
12-17-22 22:49 #18174Senior Member

Posts: 586Sophia
Ha, just read this one blue! Let your girl know I'm sure I will give her so learning on dining at the why, not bragging, just saying! Been thinking about ya this evening, hoping you made it through your evening with her! All fun and games till ya have a heart attack on top of an escort half a state away! Good luck old man! (Fellow old man.).
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 22:38 #18173Senior Member

Posts: 218World cup
If you see her Sunday you'll be limited to doggy so she can watch the soccer. LOL.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 21:24 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 443Blonde
No personal experience, but I 2nd Pinetree's advice. Has been around for a few years. Nothing but bad attitude, bad reviews, and just bad news. Stay clear.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 19:28 #18171Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone with info on this one
-
12-17-22 18:00 #18170Regular Member

Posts: 9I think she has been using Perfect Pleasure name for a few years now. She didn't like old reviews here. In reality she is terrible.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
Her name is Tara. 43.
-
12-17-22 15:47 #18169Senior Member

Posts: 158Blonde
I can't remember three or so years what she use to go by but I would stay clear of here. She use to have boyfriend and they use to rob.
She goes by perfect pleasure now.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/451315158727
-
12-17-22 15:16 #18168Senior Member

Posts: 49Oh. My bad. LOL.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 07:08 #18167Banned Member

Posts: 619Be careful
I do not know what will happen if you call a lady from Argintena Brazilian but I would not do that.
Originally Posted by BrevardDude
[View Original Post]
Sofia is a gem from Argintena.
-
12-17-22 06:43 #18166Senior Member

Posts: 1066I'm not defending anyone being over priced. The provider deems what she's worth based on the volume she wants, her abilities, and looks. The ladies that advertise on Tryst are normally 250+. To some in here, that's too expensive because the ladies that a majority on this forum frequent are under that but have a proverbial "lazy susan of dick" coming in an out of their residence. 1. That's nasty. 2. That's prime activity for neighbors to be calling the 5-0 for suspicious activity. 3. They look like crackheads so therefore they charge crackhead prices. If you can't afford or won't pay a higher amount, then that's your business. Don't go thinking that this forum is the only one of it's kind and that by forming a pseudo boycott, you'll get the provider to lower their prices. Pornstars from the 80's to the present, they charge anywhere between $800-$2,000 an hour not because they want to say screw you to those scrolling the ads on higher end websites, it's partly to keep cheap people away and because they know their worth. Would you rather buy a steak at Walmart or a private butcher? In the end, keep on sticking with your crackheads and their crackhead prices.
Originally Posted by LordRahl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






