Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 5381
-
12-22-22 23:06 #2741Banned Member

Posts: 154Black Massage Providers?
While I know there are only a Jillion AMP's, and LMP's in SD, I am wondering if there is even one black Massage provider (I doubt an "ebony" MP exists! I have given up on any white. Caucasian massage providers in all of SD. Frustrating, and Sad! I am not interested in the $300.00 for 30 minutes. "escort-prices" websites!
-
12-22-22 13:41 #2740Senior Member

Posts: 146Was interested in this one when she first popped up. Never went but the ad is also on PD (Biancamassage81) and kind of confused me. Tons of positive reviews that mentioned seeing different girls (other than the girl whose pics are in that rubmd link).
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 20:19 #2739Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks Lion! Yeah I didn't see the pierced nips. I love sucking on boobies so I wonder if they might be off limits. Yeah, not liking the average reviews on T3 R with the limited touch and average finish when I'm used to my regulars allowing full access and explosive finishes.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
I just love the Latina and Asian mixed combo though!
-
12-21-22 19:46 #2738Senior Member

Posts: 529Jade in Pt. Loma
She has 2 reviews on t3 R.
Neither piqued my interest. Average massage average finish, limited mutual touch, topless. Apparently CBJ is an option.
The pierced nips are a deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 19:22 #2737Banned Member

Posts: 3075Jade Latina / Asian Mixed
I couldn't find any posts on this 19 year old Latina / Asian mixed cutie. She has a pretty face in a couple of the pictures in her ad. Any intel is greatly appreciated. I might have to TOFTT.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/3bb53...2-d57bce3b1d89
-
12-21-22 17:23 #2736Regular Member

Posts: 10I too am experiencing that, 14:20 Pacific time.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 15:40 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 115Is RMD down?
I've been trying to get on RMD this morning and keep getting bad gateway or server error. I've also tried on other devices with same result. Anyone else?
-
12-21-22 15:30 #2734Banned Member

Posts: 3075There are many posts on Mia but they are difficult to search / find because of the 3 letter names. Mia is a FBSM plus provider. The Plus mean YMMV and extras are discussed when comfort, trust and chemistry are developed. For many new mongers Mia will come off as mechanical, stand-off ish. Those are her real pictures. Mia is beautiful, a true Pocahontas as described by one monger. She has one of the best body in the business. Her body slides are amazing and can be very intense if she is comfortable with you. Her specials is worth a visit. You'll get a good massage by a hot woman. Again, connection, chemistry are YMMV.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
I personally recommend based on my experiences with her.
-
12-21-22 15:16 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 392Anyone been with her before?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/17252...b-e14f7908574e
Anyone know if she's FS? Or legitimate?
-
12-20-22 10:11 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 132That for sure has to be a TS.
Originally Posted by Canuck6234
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 01:40 #2731Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for the report. I haven't seen Dala in years. She was on my regular rotation for years until she took a "break. " Beautiful and has an amazing rack. I will definitely need to reconnect with her.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 01:29 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 215I looked at their photos and immediately thought they were trying to hide someting. Is something tucked in there?
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 05:53 #2729Banned Member

Posts: 239PTJ send me info. I was looking at this ad this week and was about to book.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 21:10 #2728Regular Member

Posts: 9Fickle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Fickle.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 15:07 #2727Banned Member

Posts: 224Billy don't be a hero. Don't be a fool with your life
Just don't! PM sent.
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




