Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 5381
-
12-15-22 14:06 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 147Malia
Anyone have intel on this gal?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/9954f...b-f729ad8f7011
Consistently uses the same pictures across ads for several months so that's a good sign.
-
12-13-22 20:22 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 139I was kind of curious about that one. Mostly because I saw a Stacy in Kearny Mesa a while back. That one had no real massage skills but I only saw her because she was pregnant. I can't tell if this is the same one or not but if you say she's got giant man hands then probably not.
Originally Posted by Fonmyj
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 18:18 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 412Dnr
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/0774b...9-bcff8be82ed0
Knew she wasn't a spinner but even bigger than the pics show. Not being a wise guy either, but her hands were bigger than mine. She's 100% woman and everyone has their own preferences. I'd suggest almost any other provider at this location or the larger SD area. Just my. 02.
-
12-12-22 10:04 #2723Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for the report, Real!
Originally Posted by RealAccount123
[View Original Post]
I am always drawn to her pictures when I browse RubMD. I know I need to think with my big head until I see more positive reviews.
-
12-10-22 18:48 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 27Lexa Haze on PD offers true Nuru with actual gel. She does not DFK. I am not entirely sure on MSOG on the longer sessions.
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 12:48 #2721Banned Member

Posts: 1001Where's her OF
I just saw this info:
Originally Posted by Symonsez
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/@destinymoonb862
-
12-09-22 12:04 #2720Banned Member

Posts: 3075The other Kearny Mesa location is on Raytheon next to a car repair shop. Not a great location at all. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jones6565
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 11:31 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 654I've seen her a few times. She gives a great nuru style massage. But she never used the real nuru gel with me. I've read she now does use real nuru gel for what its worth. I've really enjoyed her sessions. But in an hour there was only one shot and no DFK. Asian Alyson / Miyu offers the real gel. Her massage is great.
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 10:42 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 352European Angel (Anna)
I seem to recall a report on this gal, but I can't seem to find it in the forum. Can anyone please chime in if they've seen her (Anna)?
Seems like a cool gal.
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/2938741
-
12-09-22 10:30 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 529Following up
I reached out with a few basic questions like general location and hourly donation. Didn't get a straight answer. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 12:00 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 529Ad blitz
This one has 7 different ads on rubmd. Anyone try to contact her / them? Here's just two:
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4b987...d-82891a95121c
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/0107c...a-89d6f1021b42
-
12-07-22 23:27 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 350Feel Free to delete it not allowed
So I injured myself, threw my back out. Can't really leave the house but want a legit massage to help. Does anyone know of any legit providers that do outcall? I don't care about a finish. I know this request is odd for this forum but looking for real help. Obviously if they provide an ending I wouldn't complain but just wondering if anyone knows of any real providers they can recommend to help with back pain.
-
12-07-22 22:09 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 168Nuru Nat
Hi all,
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
I will be visiting SD for business in January and several times in 2023. I've always wanted to try nuru but most providers I've come across don't really offer Nuru although they call it that or they aren't attractive where I'd want to session with them anyway.
Nuru Nat definitely looks worth taking the plunge. A couple of questions for anyone who's seen her. Does she offer DFK during her nuru sessions and does she offer MSOG during her longer sessions or perhaps if you were to maybe schedule back-to-back sessions?
-
12-07-22 16:46 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 380Kearny
In Kearny there is the building by the gun range which has a few different suites and several providers. No shower. There is the building on Raytheon that does have a shower and has a few rooms with different girls (Mya is there now, and Lola, amongst others). And then there is a suite over by 163 that has the Brazilians. Izabelli and Lily.
Originally Posted by Jones6565
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 23:14 #2712Regular Member

Posts: 21Yea, I will say that it was expensive. There was an open menu. I wasn't ready to up the cost. Where is the other location? I used to go to the place across from the brewery, but I don't think that's open any longer. Anymore recommendations for girls with naturals? I've seen Sophia / Maria, for me her finish was too rough and seemed like she didn't enjoy the task. She's back in town but I'll pass. I always wanted to finish Russian and that didn't seem to be in the cards. I've also seen Amber and Briya. There was a girl I saw her ad for but can't verify any reviews.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/488d8...9-825e35d50a70
It looks like they are fake but I can't tell.










Reply With Quote





