Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 30808
-
12-19-22 09:14 #20848Senior Member

Posts: 188Scorprio
She was my first all those years ago. Very sweet, and even went over time as she was giving me pointers on how to stay safe in this game, other girls to see, helped me with my "name", the works (she might be the one who told me about this site). Saw her probably 5 or 6 times (think it was $180-$200 for the hour. Good ole days), then found Lilly and Noa so didn't go back. How times have changed.
Seems the hobby takes them all down, or at least being in the hobby is an indication of how bad things are (or are heading). Probably why I moved to the Sugar game.
Stay safe,
Gibbs.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 06:05 #20847Senior Member

Posts: 578STG Links
The links are all broken. If you follow one, it will direct you to the homepage. This is going to make these reviews very difficult to track.
-
12-19-22 01:20 #20846Senior Member

Posts: 95New chick
Anyone had the pleasure?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/104459305
-
12-18-22 23:48 #20845Senior Member

Posts: 307Latina Hollyridge
Quick visit 100.
On the chubby side.
Nice tits.
Shaved.
Better than all junkies that are around here now.
Would repeat if nothing else was available.
-
12-18-22 20:41 #20844Senior Member

Posts: 1301Wow man, I tend to check the wake county arrests but never check DOC. Looking at her current and former charges is just wow man. To think guys used to happily pay her what 3-500/ hr despite a record that clearly shows a dangerous individual. Also looking back at some of the others I've collected mug shots of was pretty eye opening too. Now I'm wondering how to go about finding the court documents since I'm curious about the details of some charges as well. Thanks for giving me a rabbit hole to hop down if I have time over the holiday.
Originally Posted by Raleighguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 20:07 #20843Regular Member

Posts: 23Didn't go see her, but I did take a look at the advert again and it updated for the ad moving? Apparently they headed down to Atlanta with the same number and Pictures. If they come back this way again I'll TOFTT and see.
Originally Posted by BayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 17:15 #20842Senior Member

Posts: 284Re: Kab
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/740699201426
Originally Posted by NCTrekker3
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
12-18-22 15:12 #20841Senior Member

Posts: 462Lilly
Anyone see this young lady? She looks TGTBT!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/893201786574
-
12-18-22 13:23 #20840Senior Member

Posts: 417Phoenix
Now I see why she has mixed reviews. I like to give one but she ghosted me after hours of settling up appointment.
-
12-18-22 11:19 #20839Senior Member

Posts: 216Be thankful you got ghosted, sitting in a parking lot is more fun than a session with her.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 23:38 #20838Senior Member

Posts: 307Abby
Abby (short blonde).
Just another junkie that sends you to a parking lot, then ghost you.
-
12-17-22 18:55 #20837Senior Member

Posts: 140Avoid her
I saw her recently just for a BJ. Pics are at least 10 years older and she's much heavier plus has signs of demons. She's not worth it. Noticed a syringe in the bathroom so she was definitely on to something. She gave the most unenthusiastic BJ I ever received. Kept texting through out the session and kept asking if She could jerk me off after barely 2 min of BJ. And you're right about the guy. He came up to the room and started knocking as I was about to leave. Will definitely not see her again.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 16:32 #20836Regular Member

Posts: 15Scam?
I'm almost certain this one is a scammer with the big black women that basically holds you up. Be safe.
Originally Posted by FlewD
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 15:31 #20835Banned Member

Posts: 13What's her name
What's her name? Post it here so we all know.
Originally Posted by NedPhilanders
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 15:25 #20834Senior Member

Posts: 87Check your inbox
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





