Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7109

    Jennifer at Choi's

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    $260 total for uncovered. Is that how I should read this? Nice!
    You are reading it correctly.

  2. #7108
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team today. Tried to see Candy, not working got Jennifer. Ill make this short and sweet. She is very new to this, needs some practice, she is young and beautiful, great body, Asking for 60 house fee and 200 tip, Spacey, maybe on weed, our chemistry was way off, couldn't get it fully up for penetration, but she would have allowed it uncovered.
    $260 total for uncovered. Is that how I should read this? Nice!

  3. #7107

    Market pump

    Quote Originally Posted by DiddyBopping  [View Original Post]
    Why is a 50 year old woman increasing her price and not decreasing it as she gets older? $500 at 50 plus years old. I know she does every extra in the book but more of you guys need to have some standards.
    I concur; this is many reason why upcharges and steep base price keeps raising up the bar but service wise it's reverse trend. They are spoiled by sugarcoats. Unless they are hit with inflation again otherwise they will keep upping the price tags.

  4. #7106

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcheung34  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a recent TER review of a fellow monger claiming he got BBFS. Anyone can confirm this?
    How recent is this? And is it at NoVA or Boston? She's even been at PA a while ago before touring the other 2 spots. She mimics PSE, but practically GFE menu and heavily dependent on her physique for more points. Not really a fan of all android figure. But YMMV.

  5. #7105

    Another keeper?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team today. Tried to see Candy, not working got Jennifer. Ill make this short and sweet. She is very new to this, needs some practice, she is young and beautiful, great body, Asking for 60 house fee and 200 tip, Spacey, maybe on weed, our chemistry was way off, couldn't get it fully up for penetration, but she would have allowed it uncovered.
    This sounds like a keeper with $$. 6 all-in package; but pretty sure all of the talents at choi's are mainly MILFY if not closer to GILFY range. Back then candy only charge 2 ben's for full raw menu with CIP. Maybe inflation kicking in now or jennifer got greedy LOL.

  6. #7104

    Vanishing queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    She has sadly moved up to Yonkers for the time being.
    Could be a lot of internal dramas between their team. Hope she makes a comeback.

  7. #7103

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a few resources she is working at another spot in NYC, but doesn't seem to coming back for Red Rose anytime soon. Anyone?
    She has sadly moved up to Yonkers for the time being.

  8. #7102

    Victoria Red Rose

    Heard from a few resources she is working at another spot in NYC, but doesn't seem to coming back for Red Rose anytime soon. Anyone?

  9. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    She is more attractive than Caitlin in my opinion.
    Maybe. Caitlin is a service queen tho. I dig her looks. I can't tell if Nala has a big booty or not but if she does that might push me over the edge.

  10. #7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    She is more attractive than Caitlin in my opinion.
    Never met Nala, but Caitlin looks a bit. Lesiban-ish than I'm accustomed to what I expect a feminine woman to look like. Great service tho.

  11. #7099
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    I made my twice-a-month visit to Choi's yesterday afternoon. I can't resist my favorite ol' lady Candy. Great BBBJ, nice tight pussy. Naturally wet from my licking her clit. I made her cum in Mish. And yes it was for real. I know every inch of her body and every one of her little nuances, and I know she doesn't fake her O's just to ego-boost the customer. Dropped a nice big load inside her mature V. She told me I banged her good, so she'll give me an extra long massage this time.

    HOWEVER, she's got the hottest youngest woman I've ever seen at Choi's there walking around, displaying for me in her tight mini-skirt. Her name's Jennifer. I plan to book a session with her next time. I was wondering if anyone's tried her? If so, does she offer BBFSCIP? Greek? What's her rate?
    Took one for the team today. Tried to see Candy, not working got Jennifer. Ill make this short and sweet. She is very new to this, needs some practice, she is young and beautiful, great body, Asking for 60 house fee and 200 tip, Spacey, maybe on weed, our chemistry was way off, couldn't get it fully up for penetration, but she would have allowed it uncovered.

  12. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I like a Bush. Will have to put her on my to do list, but now that Caitlin has been popping back up on the schedule again, it's going to be a tough decision.
    She is more attractive than Caitlin in my opinion.

  13. #7097

    Candy at Choi's

    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    I made my twice-a-month visit to Choi's yesterday afternoon. I can't resist my favorite ol' lady Candy. Great BBBJ, nice tight pussy. Naturally wet from my licking her clit. I made her cum in Mish. And yes it was for real. I know every inch of her body and every one of her little nuances, and I know she doesn't fake her O's just to ego-boost the customer. Dropped a nice big load inside her mature V. She told me I banged her good, so she'll give me an extra long massage this time.

    HOWEVER, she's got the hottest youngest woman I've ever seen at Choi's there walking around, displaying for me in her tight mini-skirt. Her name's Jennifer. I plan to book a session with her next time. I was wondering if anyone's tried her? If so, does she offer BBFSCIP? Greek? What's her rate?
    What's the damage with Candy?

  14. #7096
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    Nala at EC is BBFS friendly for $ extra. It was a good experience. She let me lead the session. Did not say no to anything I wanted. Activities included BBBJ, BBFS and cim. Best part was when I nutted in her mouth, she let the cum spill out back on my dick and kept sucking me off until I couldn't take it any more. Pretty girl IMO. Although not listed, I'm sure daty, DFK and cip is available. I just didn't partake. My only negative towards her is that her pussy is hairy. Not into that.
    Nice. I like a Bush. Will have to put her on my to do list, but now that Caitlin has been popping back up on the schedule again, it's going to be a tough decision.

  15. #7095

    Gisella

    Just saw a recent TER review of a fellow monger claiming he got BBFS. Anyone can confirm this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape