Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7113

    Yuri. Nycsmilingeyes

    Yuri, tattooed girl who has a killer smile in person. I love her dimples. I was just checking out the talent for later and after checking out a few girls, I went back to see her immediately because she was so friendly and cute during the look-and-see earlier.

    Tall slender body with ton of tattoos as you can see in her pictures. She's really friendly and fun and will talk if you let her. We got friendly real fast with dfk and kissing. Shower was basic and does what was required which is cleaning up the equipment for later. In the room (god her room is tiny) we sprawled out onto the bed together and shared a few kisses before I moved on top of her to kiss her and play with her cute titties. She's pretty responsive and nicely reciprocates with kisses when I moved back up on top. My pp was touching her pussy and she knows it but she didn't mine. My dick is getting harder and harder and it's basically knocking at her pussy door at this point. I paused the action and went down for some pussy eating, she's got a little bit of hair above the clit but nothing below so pussy eating was not obstructed in anyway which is nice. She gets wet easily and her pussy hole is tiny for a girl this tall. I was pleasantly surprised to find her small pussy and clit while I worked her over. I can feel her body shaking while I lick away which is a signal for me to move up.

    I go into P2 P mode, slapping my cock head on her clit and wiggling it around her pussy hole. She's smiling and looks at me with a devious look. I grind her up and down good while kissing her. At this point, my cock is getting wet from her pussy juice and I sit up and manipulated my cock around her clit and pussy more. I lay down down on the bed and asked her to blow me. She kneels to my side and suck me off, there's no DT going on but there was a good amount of ball licking and head sucking. It was enjoyable just to look down at this cute girl sucking on my cock. I flipped her back on her back an P2 P again and this time really twirling my cock head between her pussy lips. My head is really getting wet and she's getting a ton of sensations herself. She remind me that she's like a tip for BBFS so I nodded before proceeding to press my head into that tight pussy of hers. It took some work but we didn't use lube so it felt great as it was just her natural wetness sliding my dick inside.

    A few seconds later I am all the way in and I lean down to kiss her as I meant it. Then I start to thrust into her and she starts her little moaning action which was hot. I had her knees at my chest then to my side so I can keep her pussy angled up for me. The entire time I slammed my dick in as hard as I could and make the bed shake. The mirror behind us was shaking too LOL. I really like this position so I fucked her in mish with ton of kisses the whole time before I emptied my chamber of cum inside of her tight pussy. The mix of white cum and her pink pussy was an awesome sight to behold. She' chatty LOL and I found out she's here until the 26 or 27th before going back to Japan. The game was still on so she and I watched the last 20 minutes of world cup together and it really felt like a genuine girlfriend experience.

  2. #7112
    Quote Originally Posted by VeoMorphine  [View Original Post]
    She moves around a lot. Before she was at Red Rose she was known by the name Yoyo and working at a place in Edgewater NJ.
    She's had many names at many places over the years. Always same service though.

  3. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Could be a lot of internal dramas between their team. Hope she makes a comeback.
    She moves around a lot. Before she was at Red Rose she was known by the name Yoyo and working at a place in Edgewater NJ.

  4. #7110

    Jennifer-Choi's

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like a keeper with $$. 6 all-in package; but pretty sure all of the talents at choi's are mainly MILFY if not closer to GILFY range. Back then candy only charge 2 ben's for full raw menu with CIP. Maybe inflation kicking in now or jennifer got greedy LOL.
    She is a unicorn at Choi's. Could be the daughter of one of Choi's regulars. Or maybe even granddaughter. Can't imagine she will be there for a long time. She is quite passive and slow to get things rolling. You need to direct her.

  5. #7109

    Jennifer at Choi's

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    $260 total for uncovered. Is that how I should read this? Nice!
    You are reading it correctly.

  6. #7108
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team today. Tried to see Candy, not working got Jennifer. Ill make this short and sweet. She is very new to this, needs some practice, she is young and beautiful, great body, Asking for 60 house fee and 200 tip, Spacey, maybe on weed, our chemistry was way off, couldn't get it fully up for penetration, but she would have allowed it uncovered.
    $260 total for uncovered. Is that how I should read this? Nice!

  7. #7107

    Market pump

    Quote Originally Posted by DiddyBopping  [View Original Post]
    Why is a 50 year old woman increasing her price and not decreasing it as she gets older? $500 at 50 plus years old. I know she does every extra in the book but more of you guys need to have some standards.
    I concur; this is many reason why upcharges and steep base price keeps raising up the bar but service wise it's reverse trend. They are spoiled by sugarcoats. Unless they are hit with inflation again otherwise they will keep upping the price tags.

  8. #7106

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcheung34  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a recent TER review of a fellow monger claiming he got BBFS. Anyone can confirm this?
    How recent is this? And is it at NoVA or Boston? She's even been at PA a while ago before touring the other 2 spots. She mimics PSE, but practically GFE menu and heavily dependent on her physique for more points. Not really a fan of all android figure. But YMMV.

  9. #7105

    Another keeper?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team today. Tried to see Candy, not working got Jennifer. Ill make this short and sweet. She is very new to this, needs some practice, she is young and beautiful, great body, Asking for 60 house fee and 200 tip, Spacey, maybe on weed, our chemistry was way off, couldn't get it fully up for penetration, but she would have allowed it uncovered.
    This sounds like a keeper with $$. 6 all-in package; but pretty sure all of the talents at choi's are mainly MILFY if not closer to GILFY range. Back then candy only charge 2 ben's for full raw menu with CIP. Maybe inflation kicking in now or jennifer got greedy LOL.

  10. #7104

    Vanishing queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    She has sadly moved up to Yonkers for the time being.
    Could be a lot of internal dramas between their team. Hope she makes a comeback.

  11. #7103

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a few resources she is working at another spot in NYC, but doesn't seem to coming back for Red Rose anytime soon. Anyone?
    She has sadly moved up to Yonkers for the time being.

  12. #7102

    Victoria Red Rose

    Heard from a few resources she is working at another spot in NYC, but doesn't seem to coming back for Red Rose anytime soon. Anyone?

  13. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    She is more attractive than Caitlin in my opinion.
    Maybe. Caitlin is a service queen tho. I dig her looks. I can't tell if Nala has a big booty or not but if she does that might push me over the edge.

  14. #7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    She is more attractive than Caitlin in my opinion.
    Never met Nala, but Caitlin looks a bit. Lesiban-ish than I'm accustomed to what I expect a feminine woman to look like. Great service tho.

  15. #7099
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    I made my twice-a-month visit to Choi's yesterday afternoon. I can't resist my favorite ol' lady Candy. Great BBBJ, nice tight pussy. Naturally wet from my licking her clit. I made her cum in Mish. And yes it was for real. I know every inch of her body and every one of her little nuances, and I know she doesn't fake her O's just to ego-boost the customer. Dropped a nice big load inside her mature V. She told me I banged her good, so she'll give me an extra long massage this time.

    HOWEVER, she's got the hottest youngest woman I've ever seen at Choi's there walking around, displaying for me in her tight mini-skirt. Her name's Jennifer. I plan to book a session with her next time. I was wondering if anyone's tried her? If so, does she offer BBFSCIP? Greek? What's her rate?
    Took one for the team today. Tried to see Candy, not working got Jennifer. Ill make this short and sweet. She is very new to this, needs some practice, she is young and beautiful, great body, Asking for 60 house fee and 200 tip, Spacey, maybe on weed, our chemistry was way off, couldn't get it fully up for penetration, but she would have allowed it uncovered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape