Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 1174 1674 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 28228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18133
    Quote Originally Posted by Magellano  [View Original Post]
    Don't. Repeat do not contact any provider with your legit phone number ever!

    Use an app. Use a burner or whatever you prefer but keep your real life away from this one. And not just for the providers if you know what I mean!.
    Agree with this totally. There are free apps out there that I've typed my phone number and other real numbers into and POOF! Full name, and from there you're just a google search away from them getting all your info. But these apps only reveal what general area, like a city. And you can set the app to anywhere. Highly suggest using them.

  2. #18132

    Any Tampa Asian Utr

    Hi guys, do any of you know any Ute Asian ladies. Craving for some exotic taste. Pm me if you know.

  3. #18131

    Bait and switch

    Just a warning https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/104429785 is definitely not the one who shows up.

  4. #18130

    Mar

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    I might have been her first upon arrival here in Tampa. Three holes open, no waiting. Filled her up nicely. $. 5 hhr. TPA / Rocky point area.
    Have seen in past. Seen recently. She's really nice but service keeps going down. She just kind of laid there. Wasn't into it. So might not see again, but everything is on the menus, BBBJ, DATY, BSFS, CIP, Greek. Pretty much anything. Cheers.

    J.

  5. #18129
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    They want a non app number so they can search out your information. An app number won't return any information if they're using a background check service.

    Most will say it's for "their safety", but once they have that information who knows what they'll do with it. Funny how they seem to think their reputation is beyond reproach while they provide no real information and we should trust them with ours.

    I'll just pass when they make demands like that. There's always someone else I can see.
    Don't. Repeat do not contact any provider with your legit phone number ever!

    Use an app. Use a burner or whatever you prefer but keep your real life away from this one. And not just for the providers if you know what I mean!

    Magellano.

  6. #18128

  7. #18127

  8. #18126

    Jayde again, still great

    Jayde / Paige hasn't been able to run ads for awhile but she will send pics when you contact her. Average weight attractive white girl.

    Great sessions and great looks for the area, really is better than the Busch area she is in. Good personality, fun as well, really seeks to please.

    8138224477 tell her Trent sent you as she gets police nervous at times. Also don't tell her that I said she'd give you unreasonable deals or cheat her like some of you have.

  9. #18125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Hazel

    Well, I thought I found me a new Chocolate Babe in Hazel, but it was no dream. She never showed up at the appointed time. She claimed to have over slept. I offered to repeat Monday morning to which I received more Crickets. Oh. Well. Back to the regulars. Bill Ho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/104333073

  10. #18124

    Nena

    Quote Originally Posted by RJRamRod  [View Original Post]
    I had never seen her before this, so I don't know if she went down hill or not, just that she was good to go by me. She did mention that she used to stay by the stadium. I know you can fly in on a 727, head for 334th ave, then take 60, and stay on 60 to get a hold of her.
    Thanks for the info! The last time I contacted her she was doing car dates from a place not for from HB and Busch. I get to the location and she kept asking me to wait, she'll be right out. I was on a tight schedule so I told her I would get a hold of her later. Maybe she has gotten her shit half way together. I may get a hold of her later today.

  11. #18123

    Fake number

    Quote Originally Posted by BradMan318  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I texted and she answered pretty immediately and said she didn't see anyone using a fake number. I use a text app for this kind of thing and found it odd that she'd have a problem with a fake number. Who would use their real number? LOL.

    Anyway, she seems super hot and I wasn't sure if she was worth getting a more "legitimate" number to use.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/104350039
    They want a non app number so they can search out your information. An app number won't return any information if they're using a background check service.

    Most will say it's for "their safety", but once they have that information who knows what they'll do with it. Funny how they seem to think their reputation is beyond reproach while they provide no real information and we should trust them with ours.

    I'll just pass when they make demands like that. There's always someone else I can see.

  12. #18122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Fake number, how can they tell?

    Quote Originally Posted by BradMan318  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I texted and she answered pretty immediately and said she didn't see anyone using a fake number. I use a text app for this kind of thing and found it odd that she'd have a problem with a fake number. Who would use their real number? LOL.

    Anyway, she seems super hot and I wasn't sure if she was worth getting a more "legitimate" number to use.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/104350039
    What's the giveaway it is a fake number? I use a cash burner phone, I'd forget to delete the ap and get caught out.

  13. #18121

    Lexi

    Anyone seen this one? I texted and she answered pretty immediately and said she didn't see anyone using a fake number. I use a text app for this kind of thing and found it odd that she'd have a problem with a fake number. Who would use their real number? LOL.

    Anyway, she seems super hot and I wasn't sure if she was worth getting a more "legitimate" number to use.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/104350039

  14. #18120

    Nena

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Her # has too many digits, can you tell us the right ones? Is she the same Nena who was near the stadium, then went down hill?
    I had never seen her before this, so I don't know if she went down hill or not, just that she was good to go by me. She did mention that she used to stay by the stadium. I know you can fly in on a 727, head for 334th ave, then take 60, and stay on 60 to get a hold of her.

  15. #18119

    A couple questions!

    Quote Originally Posted by RJRamRod  [View Original Post]
    I was feeling the itch two nights ago, so I perused the ads and decided on Nena. Comms were super easy. I texted her and she texted me back in 2 minutes. She gave me the address to her notel in Eastlake and off I went. Got to the hotel and she immediately sent me the room number. She was naked when she opened the door for me. Pictures are accurate -a pretty MILF with a little wear, but still very hot. Small boobs, great ass, and very pretty pussy. Took care of the donation and stripped down. Everything except Greek was on the table. She told me that my wish was her command. We got busy right away. FIV, doggie, mish, DATY, and finished with BBBJCIMSPIT. Great head, BTW. I don't cum very easily, but she made it happen no problem. I'll definitely be repeating. It was one of the best dates I've had in a very long time. HR $$.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...69/72733460607
    Her # has too many digits, can you tell us the right ones? Is she the same Nena who was near the stadium, then went down hill?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape