Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,026 to 20,040 of 27138
-
12-18-22 16:34 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 4756Yuri. Nycsmilingeyes
Yuri, tattooed girl who has a killer smile in person. I love her dimples. I was just checking out the talent for later and after checking out a few girls, I went back to see her immediately because she was so friendly and cute during the look-and-see earlier.
Tall slender body with ton of tattoos as you can see in her pictures. She's really friendly and fun and will talk if you let her. We got friendly real fast with dfk and kissing. Shower was basic and does what was required which is cleaning up the equipment for later. In the room (god her room is tiny) we sprawled out onto the bed together and shared a few kisses before I moved on top of her to kiss her and play with her cute titties. She's pretty responsive and nicely reciprocates with kisses when I moved back up on top. My pp was touching her pussy and she knows it but she didn't mine. My dick is getting harder and harder and it's basically knocking at her pussy door at this point. I paused the action and went down for some pussy eating, she's got a little bit of hair above the clit but nothing below so pussy eating was not obstructed in anyway which is nice. She gets wet easily and her pussy hole is tiny for a girl this tall. I was pleasantly surprised to find her small pussy and clit while I worked her over. I can feel her body shaking while I lick away which is a signal for me to move up.
I go into P2 P mode, slapping my cock head on her clit and wiggling it around her pussy hole. She's smiling and looks at me with a devious look. I grind her up and down good while kissing her. At this point, my cock is getting wet from her pussy juice and I sit up and manipulated my cock around her clit and pussy more. I lay down down on the bed and asked her to blow me. She kneels to my side and suck me off, there's no DT going on but there was a good amount of ball licking and head sucking. It was enjoyable just to look down at this cute girl sucking on my cock. I flipped her back on her back an P2 P again and this time really twirling my cock head between her pussy lips. My head is really getting wet and she's getting a ton of sensations herself. She remind me that she's like a tip for BBFS so I nodded before proceeding to press my head into that tight pussy of hers. It took some work but we didn't use lube so it felt great as it was just her natural wetness sliding my dick inside.
A few seconds later I am all the way in and I lean down to kiss her as I meant it. Then I start to thrust into her and she starts her little moaning action which was hot. I had her knees at my chest then to my side so I can keep her pussy angled up for me. The entire time I slammed my dick in as hard as I could and make the bed shake. The mirror behind us was shaking too LOL. I really like this position so I fucked her in mish with ton of kisses the whole time before I emptied my chamber of cum inside of her tight pussy. The mix of white cum and her pink pussy was an awesome sight to behold. She' chatty LOL and I found out she's here until the 26 or 27th before going back to Japan. The game was still on so she and I watched the last 20 minutes of world cup together and it really felt like a genuine girlfriend experience.
-
12-18-22 15:02 #7112Regular Member

Posts: 14She's had many names at many places over the years. Always same service though.
Originally Posted by VeoMorphine
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 13:25 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 49She moves around a lot. Before she was at Red Rose she was known by the name Yoyo and working at a place in Edgewater NJ.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 11:16 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 215Jennifer-Choi's
She is a unicorn at Choi's. Could be the daughter of one of Choi's regulars. Or maybe even granddaughter. Can't imagine she will be there for a long time. She is quite passive and slow to get things rolling. You need to direct her.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 11:13 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 215Jennifer at Choi's
You are reading it correctly.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 09:29 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 4756$260 total for uncovered. Is that how I should read this? Nice!
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 23:07 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 2422Market pump
I concur; this is many reason why upcharges and steep base price keeps raising up the bar but service wise it's reverse trend. They are spoiled by sugarcoats. Unless they are hit with inflation again otherwise they will keep upping the price tags.
Originally Posted by DiddyBopping
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 23:05 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 2422Which one?
How recent is this? And is it at NoVA or Boston? She's even been at PA a while ago before touring the other 2 spots. She mimics PSE, but practically GFE menu and heavily dependent on her physique for more points. Not really a fan of all android figure. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by Kcheung34
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 23:01 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 2422Another keeper?
This sounds like a keeper with $$. 6 all-in package; but pretty sure all of the talents at choi's are mainly MILFY if not closer to GILFY range. Back then candy only charge 2 ben's for full raw menu with CIP. Maybe inflation kicking in now or jennifer got greedy LOL.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 22:58 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 2422Vanishing queen
Could be a lot of internal dramas between their team. Hope she makes a comeback.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 21:37 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 215Victoria
She has sadly moved up to Yonkers for the time being.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 20:53 #7102Senior Member

Posts: 2422Victoria Red Rose
Heard from a few resources she is working at another spot in NYC, but doesn't seem to coming back for Red Rose anytime soon. Anyone?
-
12-17-22 20:34 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 278Maybe. Caitlin is a service queen tho. I dig her looks. I can't tell if Nala has a big booty or not but if she does that might push me over the edge.
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 19:53 #7100Senior Member

Posts: 39Never met Nala, but Caitlin looks a bit. Lesiban-ish than I'm accustomed to what I expect a feminine woman to look like. Great service tho.
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 18:36 #7099Senior Member

Posts: 215Took one for the team today. Tried to see Candy, not working got Jennifer. Ill make this short and sweet. She is very new to this, needs some practice, she is young and beautiful, great body, Asking for 60 house fee and 200 tip, Spacey, maybe on weed, our chemistry was way off, couldn't get it fully up for penetration, but she would have allowed it uncovered.
Originally Posted by Theme888
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




