Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 41257
-
12-17-22 18:17 #29137Senior Member

Posts: 243I saw her
Twice when she was here a couple of weeks ago. Top notch service. Saw her 2 nights ago, same as before, time ran over, no clock watching. No deposit asked for. Have no idea what's going on.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 17:42 #29136Senior Member

Posts: 188Same thing.....
So sorry you got scammed. She tried the same on me ONLY I denied the deposit and moved on.
Can the Senior Mongers that saw her confirm WTF is going on?
See Post #29142.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 14:49 #29135Regular Member

Posts: 1Buffie don't waste you time or money
I agree with you Black Lightening her services are poor and with no feeling at all. It's sad when you looking for something you get nothing. I have seen her 1 time and that was enough she gave me a 3 minute CBJ jacked it a few times and was ready for the ending I paid for 30 min not 10 min I don't think she even likes it no more I have a 8 and it was tough getting it in there but when I did it lasted all of 10 min and she ask if I had come yet I said no she rushed me I finally finished the deed and got the hell out of there I was in there all of 15 minutes I told her if she would give me back some coin she said heck no I replied to her she need to get another profession I had originally asked for 30 mingfe.
But got nothing close to that and she doesn't even provide the services offered. I have a new provider she is on mega personnel's her name is Blondie and she gives you anything you ask for. She is the real deal.
-
12-17-22 13:38 #29134Senior Member

Posts: 81I figured
Thanks for looking out. Plus if she was real I'm sure we would have heard about her by now.
Originally Posted by Mrk912
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 13:00 #29133Senior Member

Posts: 162No provider will post some of the things that's in this ad. And like someone said in one of the threads. Repeat the ad in several different languages and you will know that they are fake. Lots of broken English. Or just start out by asking where you located.
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
12-17-22 12:50 #29132Senior Member

Posts: 181Verify
First thing I do is check for reviews.
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
Then the number. Look for burner numbers, social media account, and verifiable reviews. Good luck.
-
12-17-22 12:36 #29131Regular Member

Posts: 22"Good smelling pussy. You will definitely enjoy my boobs."
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
It's fake bro.
-
12-17-22 11:57 #29130Senior Member

Posts: 81Is she real
Someone tell me of this littler person is real or not.
I'm think no but she does has a 904 number. I'm mostly into tall cougars, milfs and granny's but she looks so fun.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/104134943
-
12-17-22 08:24 #29129Senior Member

Posts: 181Strawberry shortcake
Help. Any one partake?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/918140837464
-
12-17-22 07:19 #29128Senior Member

Posts: 181Snow bunny
Any one partake?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/837903016893
-
12-17-22 00:09 #29127Senior Member

Posts: 181Karmen, Tall sexy tattooed provider.
Just passing along a message about Karmen incase some of us are overlooking her.
She's located now in the town center area, has been for a couple of weeks. Her place is a 3 or 4 star hotel, safe, clean environment, and smoke free. She's independent, no one else in the room except for her dog.
Real cool chick to spend time with.
Her rates are reasonable considering how good she is at pleasing.
Read her reviews on the link attached.
Her negative reviews are a safty concern for good reasons. That said, my past experiences with Karmen have been nothing but a blast and I'm really excited that she's finally moved out of the 1 star hotels. I've been seeing her on a regular bases for over a year. I highly recommend you pull the trigger on this provider.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9045224013
-
12-16-22 20:57 #29126Senior Member

Posts: 55I don't know nothing about her but if she's my type I'd love to meet her. Pm me basic info if you can.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 15:24 #29125Senior Member

Posts: 250Any info on this prodiver?
If any of you mongers have any info about this provider. Pm me or quote this post.
-
12-16-22 13:18 #29124Senior Member

Posts: 69No more deposits! Stop with the deposits.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 12:54 #29123Senior Member

Posts: 93Michelle from Daytona (SCAM)
I was really excited to see this provider because I had heard a positive review via DM from a senior member and had even seen another glowing recommendation from the search bar here. I messaged her to ask if she did hhr rates since only hr rate was listed on her profile. She said 120 mario coins with a 25% deposit.
Originally Posted by JaxSouthside
[View Original Post]
This is where I messed up. I thought I wasn't going to get scammed because she had positive reviews and was only asking for 30 coin deposit. So I sent it. Then she immediately asks for the remaining 90 coins. I kept on thinking "oh well, she's only had positive reviews from others so I don't mind fronting the mario currency. " I have now sent her the full amount. She has the gall to ask for 100 more or she won't meet me or tell me an address. I always thought that you would only get scammed via deposits from meth heads and fake accounts. Take this as a warning that even seemingly higher class providers will get you. I know this is my fault but wanted to put this as a warning to NOT see her.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...onville-947467Last edited by ShakingString8; 12-16-22 at 12:56. Reason: Took out a user's name and replaced with senior member









Reply With Quote




