Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 1147 1647 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27658
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday evening pics are accurate she is super nice no signs of monkey room was clean Greek is on the menu for extra but takes it well no rush not a clock watcher at all damage was $20 but worth it enjoy fellas she be here for another week.
    Quote Originally Posted by VAMan1929  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her? Sounds like a good time.
    Oops I'm sorry it's Kayla man had a little to many LOL.

  2. #27657
    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    What's up with STG website?
    Re-enter the location in the bottom and it will take you to the new site.

  3. #27656
    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    What's up with STG website?
    Wondering the same thing.

  4. #27655
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday evening pics are accurate she is super nice no signs of monkey room was clean Greek is on the menu for extra but takes it well no rush not a clock watcher at all damage was $20 but worth it enjoy fellas she be here for another week.
    Do you have a link for her? Sounds like a good time.

  5. #27654

    Stg

    What's up with STG website?

  6. #27653

    Kystol

    Saw her yesterday evening pics are accurate she is super nice no signs of monkey room was clean Greek is on the menu for extra but takes it well no rush not a clock watcher at all damage was $20 but worth it enjoy fellas she be here for another week.

  7. #27652

    Contacts

    How's it going gents, I've been out the game for about 6 months. All the numbers I use to have don't seem to work anymore. Anyone have any girls to suggest? I usually prefer the older ladies. But hey but can't be too picky right now. LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #27651

    Sally (Non Responsive)

    Seen Sally Tuesday night and sent me a text Wednesday night cancelling our visit. Non responsive since. Anyone seen or heard from her past couple days?

  9. #27650

    GiGi. Cougar

    Team,

    Public Service Announcement. I've received multiple texts / calls from her all weekend. GiGi's (Cougar) account was hacked on Skipthegames. She believes someone is using it for nefarious purposes, and she's extremely concerned / upset that this action has confused the clientele. See the link below for the latest contact info. Put her on the "to-do" list if you're into cougars and have some time over the holidays.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...mhmmm/52419620

    FF out.

  10. #27649
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    She has a few reviews in the past she was in fact like robbing folks I actually went to school with her and know her personally LOL.
    Ain't that Melissa? LOL.

  11. #27648

    Vanilla

    I got a text from pawg vanilla sat. Morning. She's back around. I imagine she posted. I won't share new number until I have personally gone.

  12. #27647

    Adalyne

    Been in contact with this one, close to pulling the trigger, anyone had any dealings with her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/513922729234

  13. #27646
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristol123  [View Original Post]
    First one is off of Midlothian staying near the papermoon. Wanted a 100 qv took 80. She is a short and small bbw. She does get into the session the highlight being her head game she gets rid of all the evidence and keeps going. I believe she is a smoker, room was not bad just lived in. No signs of "company". Comms was not good took about 3 try's 3 different days to finally get ahold of her. Mornings seem to be the best for me.
    I'd repeat but only in a pinch.

  14. #27645

    K. Love back

    One of the better providers is currently available for anyone interested or wants someone legit https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../523798771436. Never a bad experience with this one for me.

  15. #27644

    First one

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Looking to mash something new today. I've searched around and looked through the posts, and I can't find anything on these providers. Any insights before I pull the trigger? See below:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/061131408140

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/941474830353

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/219392880008

    FF.
    First one is off of Midlothian staying near the papermoon. Wanted a 100 qv took 80. She is a short and small bbw. She does get into the session the highlight being her head game she gets rid of all the evidence and keeps going. I believe she is a smoker, room was not bad just lived in. No signs of "company". Comms was not good took about 3 try's 3 different days to finally get ahold of her. Mornings seem to be the best for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape