Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 1147 1647 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27645

    K. Love back

    One of the better providers is currently available for anyone interested or wants someone legit https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../523798771436. Never a bad experience with this one for me.

  2. #27644

    First one

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Looking to mash something new today. I've searched around and looked through the posts, and I can't find anything on these providers. Any insights before I pull the trigger? See below:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/061131408140

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/941474830353

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/219392880008

    FF.
    First one is off of Midlothian staying near the papermoon. Wanted a 100 qv took 80. She is a short and small bbw. She does get into the session the highlight being her head game she gets rid of all the evidence and keeps going. I believe she is a smoker, room was not bad just lived in. No signs of "company". Comms was not good took about 3 try's 3 different days to finally get ahold of her. Mornings seem to be the best for me.

  3. #27643

    Ivy / Dimples

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while, but Tis the season, as I got a text / call from her on Monday. She's a sweet 20-something PAWG I used to see regularly who has been evicted and staying at a local hotel. If you feel charitable and want some fun, don't hesitate to get in touch with her. I'm sure that negotiations are available at this point. Decent head game, but the box is tight so bring extra preparations.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/167150066206

    Happy Hunting!

    FF.
    I wondered what happened to her when I stopped seeing ads. She's a lot of fun if you like small bbw. Never rushes and the menu was very open when I last visited.

  4. #27642
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this one a couple nights ago for a visit. Contacted me back with some pics that seem downloaded offline. Send meet address and room number. Told me to pull to back hotel and to call 5 min before so she could leave door open. Did voice call with me and asked about the usual. Then repeated instructions. Told her she gave me setup vibes and nevermind. Don't know if anyone can vouch for her but seems sketchy. Had hotel in Brook road area.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/731081033499
    That's Jessica! She'll do anything g for $40. I haven't visited her in a long time. A buddy of mine did last week and said she look terrible now. Lost a bunch of weight and the monkey is riding her hard right now.

  5. #27641

    Caution

    I contacted this one a couple nights ago for a visit. Contacted me back with some pics that seem downloaded offline. Send meet address and room number. Told me to pull to back hotel and to call 5 min before so she could leave door open. Did voice call with me and asked about the usual. Then repeated instructions. Told her she gave me setup vibes and nevermind. Don't know if anyone can vouch for her but seems sketchy. Had hotel in Brook road area.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/731081033499

  6. #27640
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Looking to mash something new today. I've searched around and looked through the posts, and I can't find anything on these providers. Any insights before I pull the trigger? See below:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/061131408140

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/941474830353

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/219392880008

    FF.
    I've seen the second one many times because we live close together. Her puss is one of the tightest. Feels absolutely great. Her pics are accurate and is of her. She hosts in a shed behind her house but it's made into an apartment so not bad. She lists her rules in her ad and so you know ahead of time what's up. I like anal and wish she allowed that. She is a sweet down to earth girl that enjoys what she's doing. Never had any issues so I'm sure I'll see again. The other two I don't know.

  7. #27639
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Looking to mash something new today. I've searched around and looked through the posts, and I can't find anything on these providers. Any insights before I pull the trigger? See below:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/061131408140

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/941474830353

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/219392880008

    FF.
    The 2nd one, Christa, I've read a couple of good reviews. But everytime I reach out and from different phones, crickets.

  8. #27638

    Ivy / dimples / kristol

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while, but Tis the season, as I got a text / call from her on Monday. She's a sweet 20-something PAWG I used to see regularly who has been evicted and staying at a local hotel. If you feel charitable and want some fun, don't hesitate to get in touch with her. I'm sure that negotiations are available at this point. Decent head game, but the box is tight so bring extra preparations.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/167150066206

    Happy Hunting!

    FF.
    How many times is she going to change her name? I mean that's 3 in the past few months. That always always raises red flags for me.

  9. #27637
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago in Dinwiddie at a house. She was OK nothing special head game 5/10 tight box. She had a kid at the house watching TV. Did not care for that but she was clean. She did want to talk while we were in the act. That was weird.

  10. #27636
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Looking to mash something new today. I've searched around and looked through the posts, and I can't find anything on these providers. Any insights before I pull the trigger? See below:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/061131408140

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/941474830353

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/219392880008

    FF.
    We apparently have similar tastes. I am hopeful there is some feedback. I've been watching the 1st and 3rd for a bit and was planning to take a chance this weekend.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  11. #27635

    Friday Fun

    Gents,

    Looking to mash something new today. I've searched around and looked through the posts, and I can't find anything on these providers. Any insights before I pull the trigger? See below:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/061131408140

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/941474830353

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/219392880008

    FF.

  12. #27634

    Looking for some Holiday Help

    I haven't posted in a while, but Tis the season, as I got a text / call from her on Monday. She's a sweet 20-something PAWG I used to see regularly who has been evicted and staying at a local hotel. If you feel charitable and want some fun, don't hesitate to get in touch with her. I'm sure that negotiations are available at this point. Decent head game, but the box is tight so bring extra preparations.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/167150066206

    Happy Hunting!

    FF.

  13. #27633
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Link not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    She has a few reviews in the past she was in fact like robbing folks I actually went to school with her and know her personally LOL.

  14. #27632

  15. #27631

    Different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/724611290962

    Tried to set an appointment with her, but got frustrated because I didn't want to use cashapp for half of the donation. That was probably my last chance with her, good luck to y'all. I think it's just going to go down hill from here.
    I've seen her twice over the Fall season. Never was asked for a cashapp donation. Weird when they switch up like that. Maybe try again in a few days and push that you aren't willing to use cashapp? I don't know, in my experiences she has been very open to negotiating. Hopefully it works out for you if you give it another go. Her mouth is as deep as the Luray Caverns. My only issue is she stays in the projects so prepare to get a lot of stares at you and your vehicle if you end up seeing her and people in that neighborhood happen to be out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape