Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20833

    Exactly my point

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesDeeper  [View Original Post]
    Unless she's gained over 150 lbs then she is not a ssbbw. You have to be over 400 lbs to be called an ssbbw and she doesn't fit that.
    That's not how her body looks like now.

  2. #20832

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Kab 12-16-2022.
    I couldn't place her, what's her stage name on ads?

  3. #20831

    Wait what

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    SSBBW, BBBJ60 BBFS80, BB Greek100. Names Amy about 47.
    Unless she's gained over 150 lbs then she is not a ssbbw. You have to be over 400 lbs to be called an ssbbw and she doesn't fit that.

  4. #20830

    Uncle time

    Kab 12-16-2022.

  5. #20829

    Ava / Baby

    Anyone seen Ava lately? How is she?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/034508307953

  6. #20828
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Anyone seen this one before?

    I'm considering dreaming with this girl but I can't find any reviews. Her name is common enough that it's a genuine issue trying to figure out what various reports are her if any. Only reason I'm not putting off this dream as a no go is because she's apparently got ads going back a while that pop up but redirect me to the current ads. https://hot.com/us/nc/raleigh/escort...03-6281/m-QEO8.

  7. #20827

    All you really need to know

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolValidation  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Southern girl? I am planning to meet her soon, Any input would be highly appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/52375565
    SSBBW, BBBJ60 BBFS80, BB Greek100. Names Amy about 47.

  8. #20826

    Scorpio

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I saw her multiple times couple years ago. I would love to see her again. Always a good time. How do you know her release date?
    North Carolina department of corrections website.

  9. #20825

    Southern girl

    Anyone have any experience with Southern girl? I am planning to meet her soon, Any input would be highly appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/52375565

  10. #20824

    Scorpio

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighguy  [View Original Post]
    She's going to be on vacation until 1/27/2028.
    I saw her multiple times couple years ago. I would love to see her again. Always a good time. How do you know her release date?

  11. #20823
    Quote Originally Posted by Wusher25  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'd be shocked if she's out already.
    Most likely just a guy just trying to get VIP days. I doubt she is back, I do remember her.

  12. #20822

    Miracle

    Can confirm she is an absolute gem. Stated shed be here thru the weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugusta  [View Original Post]
    Hello fine gentlemen of NC, just wanted to give you a heads up about this beauty visiting your area. She is pretty and sweet and you'll love your time with her. Drama free, pimp free and no demons. If you like them small and FUNSIZE! LOL! As always YMMV.

    Check her out if you can.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/103807179

  13. #20821
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I saw a recent review for her on the oThER site. This can't be a real review right? I remember her going to visit her uncle many years ago and thought she was supposed to be with him a long, long time.
    She's going to be on vacation until 1/27/2028.

  14. #20820
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Rates?

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her as well and my experience was similar. Overall worth it for 160 hhr. But I'm around 6'2" and she had me by a couple of inches. She has to be 6'4", 6'5", not kidding at all. In mish we were face to face. Thats rarely happened.

  15. #20819
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLoren1  [View Original Post]
    So this is more for the truly experienced and well versed guys. When I read these boards I see more mongers saying that the dream was a waste of money or underwhelming than I do see they had a great time and actually got their moneys worth. With that being said what do the senior guys think of the idea of simply telling the provider you aren't going to pay until the service is complete just so you can avoid being ripped off. I'm sure several providers are going to balk at the idea but I'm sure the ones who want the money are going to see it through. Seniors please feel free to school me.
    Sounds like a potentially terrible / dangerous idea to me. The way I see it, if you're that tight, only see reliable providers with plenty of reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape