Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 24823
-
12-21-22 09:30 #19393Senior Member

Posts: 339She used to post here quite a bit too, major drama queen. I saw her once though and she was fantastic in the sack. Really sweet in person too.
Originally Posted by Hoooosier1
[View Original Post]
I honestly assumed she'd ODed years ago.
-
12-21-22 09:10 #19392Senior Member

Posts: 808Toshia
The one picture is deceiving, her body is trash now. Used to be very hot years ago.
Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 08:30 #19391Senior Member

Posts: 67Toshia day
Wow. Talk about a blast from the past. Check 2012-2013. She was very errattic, but hot. I am shocked she resurfaced.
Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 06:50 #19390Senior Member

Posts: 56This. Girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/103519565414
Anyone have any meets with this gal? She's hosting out of her house on the west side.
-
12-21-22 00:08 #19389Senior Member

Posts: 83Mom
She was at the top of her game when she was at that apartment.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
We went out in the woods behind her apartment one summer morning for some naked fun.
-
12-20-22 18:48 #19388Senior Member

Posts: 204Dave / Chelsea
Dave also saw Chelsea in Cincinnati over Thanksgiving as well. All the best to you Chelsea and let us know how to get in touch.
Originally Posted by DaveTopin
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 17:51 #19387Senior Member

Posts: 578According to her ads, she's only doing virtual dates now. Too bad as she was a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 17:48 #19386Senior Member

Posts: 578Milfy aka Milkbone
I haven't seen her in a few years but had a few really fun nights with her so I decided to reach out and see if she's still around. She responded and said she was, gave me a general location, then stopped responding. Has anyone seen her recently? I don't recall her ever being so flakey in the past, but things apparently change.
-
12-20-22 13:57 #19385Senior Member

Posts: 177Damn, the last time I saw "mom" was a couple years ago and she was really living the hard side of life. We met at a low end place, she was still fun. I gave her mouth a beating as she asked but it was not near the service when she had her apartment in castleton. Bummer, she was a sweet gal, just taken a bad turn it seemed.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 13:53 #19384Senior Member

Posts: 177Kennedy Love
Did some digging and there doesn't seem to be much talk around her. Her new pics look great some I'm wondering if anyone has seen her recently?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...633/3172202061
-
12-17-22 02:04 #19383Senior Member

Posts: 146This makes absolutely zero sense.
Originally Posted by FarnsWorth
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 19:39 #19382Senior Member

Posts: 48As far as I'm aware, both mother and daughter have been out of the biz for quite some time now. I could be wrong though.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 17:26 #19381Regular Member

Posts: 3A Deposit For Their Protection
The Scammer's answer way too.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
Promptly, irregardless of time of day, and are reluctant to give an address. Let them inform you they need 40 to "protect themselves on outcalls.
Then suddenly Get car back.
Or driver and declare, " I want to change to Incall, but guess I should get little deposit. 20 is enough. I trust a gem like you.
Will Be there at the.
End of my drive.
This is not received well, obviously, usually get a little shitty at this point but when they say no, you send me a "well why would I possibly send you money if I'm the one taking a risk you may not be there exactly the reason you stated for wanting one. ?
Or I say shit I just won about five grand at the casino. I'm in a car just tell me when you're at, don't have apps, I'll give you 1000 bucks just playing along I'll check these messages later I'm driving but I just send me the email and the address rather I'll be there in no what time.
Now the responses if not no evil talk Itza I need to gift card for this or I need to steam punk, butt plug card or something whatever the hell they are talking about.
I have been out of town area code on my cell phone sometimes I'm just I won't send you a dime until I know where I'm going and then I quit answering. Eventually they'll ask me where I am need to get Internet to. I see I'm by the airport and then they usually Thule fuck up and say, I'm right there at the airport Louisville airport Marriott you're right around the corner because it's not even anywhere I don't think it's a girl's in Polish teenager net sweatshop an underground Russia, scam and people trying to scam everybody.
Look at the 40 plus postings on aligator, well over half are not anything to do with escorting and pictures are in 10-20 states. Plus the wording is often identical which is why I believe it's foreign people that geezer tone deaf to what you're doing if it says I'll gladly drive 50 miles to come see you that's for 100 miles they still come if you send a money not coming also doesn't really matter it's just real fun you can say deposit you can just pay you all upfront you know cause I got to do this thing I'm going to Bank of this casino money I can't be walk around with all his money and I get very generous he very understanding and say sure you know Miami no I'll put it on a gift card for is this? And I won't listen to the responses about that want to gift card and then I'll say here's your $200 card for the Pottery Barn. Make sure you realize it's not transferable with your deposit. How great is that.
Guido the killer pimp usually jumps in and gets lippy. BTW they suddenly need just 20 for cigarettes or gas. I will buy you cigs what type, gas? You are using uber, or I am coming to you.
I hear dick.
About.
Wasting their time and I send them smile and a dog turd emoji.
Other approach is in initial contact I say, you wouldn't believe.
These broads don't put deposit in post and then slide it out.
Later. The damn sites have a catalogue of scammers and solicit us to report new ones.
If it's not in your posting, its a known scam. Crazy people. So.
Lets meet now, sugar!.
Sorry for typos, in airport in a rush.
-
12-16-22 17:00 #19380Senior Member

Posts: 350Hmmmmm.
One post, and it's about a girl who asks for a deposit, but she isn't scammer. This doesn't look suspicious at all.
Originally Posted by DaveTopin
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 16:26 #19379Senior Member

Posts: 658I've also been sending a request instead of a payment on Cashapp that really pisses them off calling me a scammer.
Originally Posted by Blaster550
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





