Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 30808
-
12-17-22 14:20 #20833Senior Member

Posts: 190Exactly my point
That's not how her body looks like now.
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 12:09 #20832Senior Member

Posts: 337?
I couldn't place her, what's her stage name on ads?
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 12:04 #20831Senior Member

Posts: 122Wait what
Unless she's gained over 150 lbs then she is not a ssbbw. You have to be over 400 lbs to be called an ssbbw and she doesn't fit that.
Originally Posted by ANG007
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 10:29 #20830Senior Member

Posts: 260Uncle time
Kab 12-16-2022.
-
12-17-22 00:56 #20829Senior Member

Posts: 30Ava / Baby
Anyone seen Ava lately? How is she?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/034508307953
-
12-16-22 22:28 #20828Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone seen this one before?
I'm considering dreaming with this girl but I can't find any reviews. Her name is common enough that it's a genuine issue trying to figure out what various reports are her if any. Only reason I'm not putting off this dream as a no go is because she's apparently got ads going back a while that pop up but redirect me to the current ads. https://hot.com/us/nc/raleigh/escort...03-6281/m-QEO8.
-
12-16-22 17:25 #20827Senior Member

Posts: 190All you really need to know
SSBBW, BBBJ60 BBFS80, BB Greek100. Names Amy about 47.
Originally Posted by CoolValidation
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 17:07 #20826Senior Member

Posts: 104Scorpio
North Carolina department of corrections website.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 16:59 #20825Regular Member

Posts: 1Southern girl
Anyone have any experience with Southern girl? I am planning to meet her soon, Any input would be highly appreciated.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/52375565
-
12-16-22 14:58 #20824Senior Member

Posts: 173Scorpio
I saw her multiple times couple years ago. I would love to see her again. Always a good time. How do you know her release date?
Originally Posted by Raleighguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 14:09 #20823Senior Member

Posts: 284Most likely just a guy just trying to get VIP days. I doubt she is back, I do remember her.
Originally Posted by Wusher25
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 12:25 #20822Senior Member

Posts: 70Miracle
Can confirm she is an absolute gem. Stated shed be here thru the weekend.
Originally Posted by MrAugusta
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 11:28 #20821Senior Member

Posts: 104She's going to be on vacation until 1/27/2028.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 11:24 #20820Regular Member

Posts: 19Rates?
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 11:18 #20819Senior Member

Posts: 201Sounds like a potentially terrible / dangerous idea to me. The way I see it, if you're that tight, only see reliable providers with plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by KyLoren1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






