Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 552 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by Jscampb4  [View Original Post]
    Went to to VIP with her a couple nights ago. She said she is a virgin. Not sure if she is lying or not. Is extremely nervous to even take her panties off. Anyone else have any experience with her?
    I ended up getting a dance from her, wouldn't even go topless. Glad I didn't VIP!

  2. #4535
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ForswornHope  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book Lola, read a bunch of good things about her on here. Does anyone know if the prices on the booking app in her Instagram include extras? Any help is appreciated.
    You ask her. She good time.

  3. #4534
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I think she is on Tna. She black about 5 2 yeah.
    Mandy is white.

    She like my Wang.

  4. #4533
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Mandy DFKs me dayshift. I'm kinda a regular so don't know if that matters. She charges by the dance, not the service so it can be pricey if you don't plan ahead. Be sure to ask her rates before you start.
    I think she is on Tna. She black about 5 2 yeah.

  5. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Mandy just fuck me and give me BBBJ for 300.

    Maybe I get Tiny Asian wang discount.

    Cameras in VIP area. We got room. She cover camera with panties. No one wants to see my Wang on TV.
    LOL you always crack me up. Hahaha I want to try Heather say tonight.

  6. #4531

    Planner App on instagram

    Looking to book Lola, read a bunch of good things about her on here. Does anyone know if the prices on the booking app in her Instagram include extras? Any help is appreciated.

  7. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Mandy DFKs me dayshift. I'm kinda a regular so don't know if that matters. She charges by the dance, not the service so it can be pricey if you don't plan ahead. Be sure to ask her rates before you start.
    I really like Mandy & Faith. Both will get after it in a VIP room.

    Both are really nice and easy going.

  8. #4529

    Mandy Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Mandy DFKs me dayshift. I'm kinda a regular so don't know if that matters. She charges by the dance, not the service so it can be pricey if you don't plan ahead. Be sure to ask her rates before you start.
    Can confirm, great kisser and reasonable rates. I did DFK the first time we met but yeah YMMV as always.

  9. #4528

    Slim Asian girl at kittens -- kaylani, kalani, kaylani.

    Went to to VIP with her a couple nights ago. She said she is a virgin. Not sure if she is lying or not. Is extremely nervous to even take her panties off. Anyone else have any experience with her?

  10. #4527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Kat at Pandoras

    Here is her * I got it off of her insta.

    Not bad. Not great.

    https://onlyfans.com/smittykittty

  11. #4526

    Mandy- Make Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the Pandora's ladies down to make out? Anyone ever get deep french kissing at the club?
    Mandy DFKs me dayshift. I'm kinda a regular so don't know if that matters. She charges by the dance, not the service so it can be pricey if you don't plan ahead. Be sure to ask her rates before you start.

  12. #4525

    Paisley

    Dirty talk was hit but she's real aggressive with the yanking and needs some lube in her purse. Pretty pricey.

  13. #4524

    That was my experience too

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's really flirty and will talk dirty to you. Think she's sexy as hell. Back in the lap dance area you can glance and see her pull starting lawnmowers with reckless abandon. If you want more, she'll have to take you to a private room. Crazy expensive CBJ is on the table but that's it.
    Sweet girl and seem like she wants to please but "reckless abandon" describes it well. I went for one at her usual rate; it was overpowering, and not in a good way.

  14. #4523
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    No wonder her energy always feels so sad.
    And the issues is ladies can have it for a long time and not have symptoms. A.

  15. #4522

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have some feedback on Paisley? She's yummy looking.
    She's really flirty and will talk dirty to you. Think she's sexy as hell. Back in the lap dance area you can glance and see her pull starting lawnmowers with reckless abandon. If you want more, she'll have to take you to a private room. Crazy expensive CBJ is on the table but that's it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape