Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 1005 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 18375
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10815
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Agree and disagree. I cover airfare, lodging (will typically upgrade to a suite), meals and entertainment. Then will give some cash, but less than the usual PPM. My thought is that the there is value in the experience that the SB otherwise would not have. I try and get 1-2 SB trips per year. Nothing like chilling by the pool with a young hottie, having AM sex, long lazy dinners, late night strolls, etc.
    Also, I don't discuss the cash gift. Simply invite them and let them know that you will cover all expenses. Sometimes the SB will select a restaurant and offer entertainment suggestions. The cash gift is bonus and a pleasant surprise. I've only had 1 SB want to talk about how much she would receive for a trip. The answer turned out to be $0 as I did not take her.

  2. #10814

    Love Trips with SB's

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to respond to her request.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    I pitched the ppm she usually get per day. She liked it. Apparently the draw of the ocean, free transportation, free dining out out, free activities, and a hot tub pretty much sell them selves.
    Agree and disagree. I cover airfare, lodging (will typically upgrade to a suite), meals and entertainment. Then will give some cash, but less than the usual PPM. My thought is that the there is value in the experience that the SB otherwise would not have. I try and get 1-2 SB trips per year. Nothing like chilling by the pool with a young hottie, having AM sex, long lazy dinners, late night strolls, etc.

  3. #10813

    Flat fee

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    How do you agree on the price?
    I pitched the ppm she usually get per day. She liked it. Apparently the draw of the ocean, free transportation, free dining out out, free activities, and a hot tub pretty much sell them selves.

  4. #10812
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, has any one here traveled with their SB? I am considering heading down to the keys for few days with a SB or two for few days of sun, drinks and laying around naked. Any tips for traveling with a SB?
    How do you agree on the price?

  5. #10811
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    She's real and DTF. Just didn't click and at $$$$ I won't be seeing her again. Srs DM me if you have questions.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e2bb1cfda907
    What! You paid $$ meaning 1 k for that trailer trash looking thing. Smh.

  6. #10810
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...t=share_button

    LOL. 300 ppm offers. These stretched out things actually think they're worth more.

    The reality of the recession is real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20221218_184324_Reddit.jpg‎  

  7. #10809

    Travel with a SB

    Hi all, has any one here traveled with their SB? I am considering heading down to the keys for few days with a SB or two for few days of sun, drinks and laying around naked. Any tips for traveling with a SB?

  8. #10808

    Blairebear26

    She's real and DTF. Just didn't click and at $$$$ I won't be seeing her again. Srs DM me if you have questions.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e2bb1cfda907

  9. #10807
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    And she's gone LOL.
    Reality kicked in for her. She's an old busted female with no sexual value.

  10. #10806
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    If the novel of a profile isn't red flag enough, this geriatric GPS insists on discussimg allowance on SA. She's sure it will be fine since it's not PPM. Account is a couple days old, but she's so smart. Has all the answers LOL. Maybe she'll never get banned, but some poor schmuck who engages with her probably will.

    She reached out to me with no test, just a request to view private pics. I should not have responded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-e57e7c81a637

    If this is a real person, she is Bat Sh*t Crazy! Run. Run Forest!
    And she's gone LOL.

  11. #10805

    Bsc

    If the novel of a profile isn't red flag enough, this geriatric GPS insists on discussimg allowance on SA. She's sure it will be fine since it's not PPM. Account is a couple days old, but she's so smart. Has all the answers LOL. Maybe she'll never get banned, but some poor schmuck who engages with her probably will.

    She reached out to me with no test, just a request to view private pics. I should not have responded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-e57e7c81a637

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to respond to her request.
    If this is a real person, she is Bat Sh*t Crazy! Run. Run Forest!

  12. #10804
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    If the novel of a profile isn't red flag enough, this geriatric GPS insists on discussimg allowance on SA. She's sure it will be fine since it's not PPM. Account is a couple days old, but she's so smart. Has all the answers LOL. Maybe she'll never get banned, but some poor schmuck who engages with her probably will.

    She reached out to me with no test, just a request to view private pics. I should not have responded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-e57e7c81a637
    Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to respond to her request.

  13. #10803

    Beware newbie know it all

    If the novel of a profile isn't red flag enough, this geriatric GPS insists on discussimg allowance on SA. She's sure it will be fine since it's not PPM. Account is a couple days old, but she's so smart. Has all the answers LOL. Maybe she'll never get banned, but some poor schmuck who engages with her probably will.

    She reached out to me with no test, just a request to view private pics. I should not have responded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-e57e7c81a637

  14. #10802

    Sugar Escort

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-331e2b6cc579

    I definitely took one for the team. This one is Qv-100 escort at best, trying to creep into the SB World. Body 4/10, face 7/10, Sex 0/10 Personality 6/10.

    She doesn't look like any of these pics, she's petite with baby damage to her body. We met for drinks and chatted a bit, she's cool, but it ends there. Unfortunately, she is stuck in the escort approach. She doesn't understand the art of seduction, she's still in the curtain open, lights on, etc, escort approach. She claimed to have great oral skills, but that is a BIG no and I wasn't crazy about the scent coming from her kitty. She will try for $3-$5 but some of her ads say $2.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2930316

  15. #10801

    Another option. Rose23

    I met this one for a meet and greet. Tall, thin, young. I don't have a link to her profile, but her name is Rose23. A real sweetie and DTF for $400 is she likes you. Treat her well, and I would love a report if you see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape