Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 936 1436 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. I realize that you went in with higher expectations. But, to be honest, I think qv for 100 with her (I'm assuming at her place) is a great deal. Much worse looking girls are offering much worse service (usually car dates) out there for a lot more.
    Her Tryst Link ad states 400 for the hr, For me she has to be pretty damn good, Especially with her oral skills, I refuse to fuck a provider with a condom, So if I'm paying high end money then I would expect a stellar performance. And the kitty must be clean and tasty, If it doesn't pass the finger test then I'm out.

  2. #18511

    Kassidy

    I saw her a few years ago. I realize that you went in with higher expectations. But, to be honest, I think qv for 100 with her (I'm assuming at her place) is a great deal. Much worse looking girls are offering much worse service (usually car dates) out there for a lot more.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Saw her couple of days back, the pictures are either not hers or they are heavily photo shopped.

    Very sweet and kind lady, very chit chatty. Service was ok went with cfs and daty. She wasnt fresh or as clean as I would expect ladies to be. The only good thing is that she didn't rush during the visit, which is happening with almost ever provider out there.

    If you are into looks she might not be your cup of tea.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/168265225822

    As this was my first visit I went with a qv for 100 initially she quoted 160, I definitely think she isn't worth that kind of money.

    Also a suggestion, if you are visiting a new lady always opt for a qv for the first visit so that if its a bust you won't loose too much of money.

  3. #18510

    Kassidy

    Saw her couple of days back, the pictures are either not hers or they are heavily photo shopped.

    Very sweet and kind lady, very chit chatty. Service was ok went with cfs and daty. She wasnt fresh or as clean as I would expect ladies to be. The only good thing is that she didn't rush during the visit, which is happening with almost ever provider out there.

    If you are into looks she might not be your cup of tea.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/168265225822

    As this was my first visit I went with a qv for 100 initially she quoted 160, I definitely think she isn't worth that kind of money.

    Also a suggestion, if you are visiting a new lady always opt for a qv for the first visit so that if its a bust you won't loose too much of money.

  4. #18509

    How about this one?

    'Sexy 💋 Freaky 😈 and NOT your average girl next door 😉'

    Hey everyone,

    How about this one? Ever see her or have the scoop? Looks good.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/355177311225

  5. #18508

    Jade

    Has anyone seen her and can confirm she's legit? Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/995749236030

  6. #18507
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if they wash them out. One would hope they atleast do that. But I've had atleast two experiences where condoms were brought to me on a paper towel already opened. I always bring my own cover so, it wasn't an issue. But it's disgusting. They seem to care about hygiene but then they do this to save a couple of bucks. Something about putting a used cover on strikes me as more disgusting to me than fucking some chick who was just inseminated before me. Maybe because I didn't see the guy before me and don't think about it. My two cents.
    I doubt they are recycling them, they are extremely clean and spray everything with alcohol. I don't think they would be using dirty rubbers on themselves. They also know that LEO can use their trash as evidence of a brothel. They are just discarding them before they become evidence. As far as the Chinese harvesting our DNA? Seriously? For what purpose, to create a super monger? LOL.

  7. #18506

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Recycling them. Rinsed out in the sink and saved to be used later!
    I don't know if they wash them out. One would hope they atleast do that. But I've had atleast two experiences where condoms were brought to me on a paper towel already opened. I always bring my own cover so, it wasn't an issue. But it's disgusting. They seem to care about hygiene but then they do this to save a couple of bucks. Something about putting a used cover on strikes me as more disgusting to me than fucking some chick who was just inseminated before me. Maybe because I didn't see the guy before me and don't think about it. My two cents.

  8. #18505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Makeemcry  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/916186126801

    Was traveling and in the area last week and was able to set up on short notice a dream with MiMi. She is a gorgeous now Red Head with a body that is on point. She is a Lady and deserves to be treated as such. Go see her if you can and I am sure she will meet your needs. I have not been active in a long time as the girls that are out there now are not worth the time invested so I had taken a hiatus but she was a gem. If I have the chance I will see her again.
    Does she do BBBJ, allow daty, dfk. Telling us she's great doesn't mean much if you don't tell us those for guys that want kiss and daty.

  9. #18504

    Monkey Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    In case you don't know her, my 9 year old pics of her are in my post 7591, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...111&viewfull=1#post4391111.

    Currently, she is listed as "active" on that crooked site Erotic Monkeyshit, and according their description there, she was "last seen" THIS month--Dec 2022:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/camilla-...vidence-579406

    But is she REALLY working again? Or is this just more fake whoreshit on that review-stealing, crooked site? Does anyone know? (Of course I do NOT pay that crooked site in order to read their stolen reviews. I KNOW that many of those Monkeyshit reviews were stolen from oTheR sites. Indeed, I know with certainly that they publish stolen reviews. Because they stole many of MY reviews!..
    Yes That Monkey Shit site definitely has fake reviews!

    I realized this when I started reading positive reviews for Crystal or Crystal in bottle what ever the fuck she calls her self. She has been around for about 20 years using the same old photos providing shitty service with terrible attitude. Never heard anything good about her anywhere. She probably wrote all her reviews her self.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cristyle...ohnston-262097

  10. #18503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    A different conspiracy theory than DNA to China

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan1960  [View Original Post]
    Amyone ever notice when visiting a hotel Asian the when you are done they remove the wrapper from you, but I don't know where it goes never see them throw it in the waste paper basket. Just wondering if they are saving it to sent back to the homeland to be analyzed for DNA. They seem to steal and copy everything in the USA.
    Recycling them. Rinsed out in the sink and saved to be used later!

  11. #18502
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely not Camilla Lee Sweets, Every once in awhile I will google her name up and come up with old ads, The last time I saw her was at the Pineapple inn in Attleboro. Prior to that I saw her several times at her location on Cranston St. 3rd floor, She had a little dog. Boy could she fuck and and suck. She was truly a good provider no signs of drug use that I could see.
    You are right! On closer inspection, that is NOT Camilla Lee Sweets! So, the next question is, does anyone have any data on the Camilla in the MonkeyShit profile?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/camilla-...vidence-579406

  12. #18501

    MiMi is a great dream

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/916186126801

    Was traveling and in the area last week and was able to set up on short notice a dream with MiMi. She is a gorgeous now Red Head with a body that is on point. She is a Lady and deserves to be treated as such. Go see her if you can and I am sure she will meet your needs. I have not been active in a long time as the girls that are out there now are not worth the time invested so I had taken a hiatus but she was a gem. If I have the chance I will see her again.

  13. #18500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    In case you don't know her, my 9 year old pics of her are in my post 7591, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...111&viewfull=1#post4391111.

    Currently, she is listed as "active" on that crooked site Erotic Monkeyshit, and according their description there, she was "last seen" THIS month--Dec 2022:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/camilla-...vidence-579406

    But is she REALLY working again? Or is this just more fake whoreshit on that review-stealing, crooked site? Does anyone know? (Of course I do NOT pay that crooked site in order to read their stolen reviews. I KNOW that many of those Monkeyshit reviews were stolen from oTheR sites. Indeed, I know with certainly that they publish stolen reviews. Because they stole many of MY reviews!

    So, is she really back, after all these years, and taking spermloads again in her talented little twat? Or what? Please post if you know, either way!
    That is definitely not Camilla Lee Sweets, Every once in awhile I will google her name up and come up with old ads, The last time I saw her was at the Pineapple inn in Attleboro. Prior to that I saw her several times at her location on Cranston St. 3rd floor, She had a little dog. Boy could she fuck and and suck. She was truly a good provider no signs of drug use that I could see.

  14. #18499

    Ivory Soap numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    In case you don't know her, my 9 year old pics of her are in my post 7591, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...111&viewfull=1#post4391111.

    Currently, she is listed as "active" on that crooked site Erotic Monkeyshit, and according their description there, she was "last seen" THIS month--Dec 2022:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/camilla-...vidence-579406

    But is she REALLY working again? Or is this just more fake whoreshit on that review-stealing, crooked site? Does anyone know? (Of course I do NOT pay that crooked site in order to read their stolen reviews. I KNOW that many of those Monkeyshit reviews were stolen from oTheR sites. Indeed, I know with certainly that they publish stolen reviews. Because they stole many of MY reviews!

    So, is she really back, after all these years, and taking spermloads again in her talented little twat? Or what? Please post if you know, either way!
    99 44/100 percent a bullshit listing / report. It also lists Ashley, from and Smithfield fame, as active too!

  15. #18498

    Camilla Lee? Is she REALLY active again?!

    In case you don't know her, my 9 year old pics of her are in my post 7591, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...111&viewfull=1#post4391111.

    Currently, she is listed as "active" on that crooked site Erotic Monkeyshit, and according their description there, she was "last seen" THIS month--Dec 2022:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/camilla-...vidence-579406

    But is she REALLY working again? Or is this just more fake whoreshit on that review-stealing, crooked site? Does anyone know? (Of course I do NOT pay that crooked site in order to read their stolen reviews. I KNOW that many of those Monkeyshit reviews were stolen from oTheR sites. Indeed, I know with certainly that they publish stolen reviews. Because they stole many of MY reviews!

    So, is she really back, after all these years, and taking spermloads again in her talented little twat? Or what? Please post if you know, either way!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape